browns tax service
Wondering

Chattanooga, TN

#847 Nov 28, 2012
loving god wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know about pastor Hickman, Pastor Nunley is the pastor and has been for several years, he is a spirit filled pastor and leads(with the help of god) a spirit filled church, this is in no way a cult, i think you should look up the definition of what a cult is! Bro. nunley cant help what a previous pastor may or may not have done but you shouldn't judge a church by peole who no longer go to it! this is a wonderful church they welcome anyone dosen't matter who you are, because in the end we all are accepted by jesus christ as long as we ask! I will pray for you that god softens your heart and be open to new possibilities, and thats what christ family church did for me, accepted me as I am, when I felt like no one else cared my family at christ family showed me that god cared as well as them!come to one of our services you just might like it!!
Wondering,.. Why Everyone that is talking about Christ family doesn't take it to the Daisy church of God/ Christ Family board. This is a board to discuss the possible Ponzi scheme where people has lost their life savings and retirement.
Wondering

Chattanooga, TN

#848 Nov 28, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read the last 798 post bc everything that could be said about Browns has already been said.
Wondering why whatever is even in the room if they dont care about the issue of the Brown's once again there is another room for the church issue. Hey just saying!!
Wondering

Chattanooga, TN

#849 Nov 28, 2012
TruthHurts wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be your wifes fault. Not the church.
WOW no heart Truth!!!!
good

Soddy Daisy, TN

#851 Nov 28, 2012
Sounds like christ family church needs a Dr. Phil intervention..........like seriously!
already knows

Englewood, CO

#852 Nov 28, 2012
no nothing jr wrote:
yeah i know for a fact that one of the deacons at cfc his son n law cheats on his daughter every chance he gets, good family bad son n law but he walks around the church like he's a saint! he ain't
haha I know who your talking about! he runs sound sometimes hehe poor woman don't know what a piece of crap her husband is!
TruthHurts

Soddy Daisy, TN

#853 Nov 28, 2012
No heart? I have heart but I can't see blaming a church as a whole for your wifes infidelity.
memo

Adrian, MI

#856 Nov 28, 2012
CuriousGeorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno, Memo...why was Jeff fired from Walmart?
Stealing!
Clyde

Adrian, MI

#857 Nov 28, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Wondering,.. Why Everyone that is talking about Christ family doesn't take it to the Daisy church of God/ Christ Family board. This is a board to discuss the possible Ponzi scheme where people has lost their life savings and retirement.
Wonder where Rev. Nunlley invested his money?

“Justice,Freedom, Love,Justice”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#858 Nov 28, 2012
Is there any news regarding the scheme and those involved?
HMMMM

United States

#859 Nov 29, 2012
already knows wrote:
<quoted text>
haha I know who your talking about! he runs sound sometimes hehe poor woman don't know what a piece of crap her husband is!
If you know so much, who is this Son-in-Law you speak of? Or is this just another Rumor starting from people that have nothing better to do with their small minds
dontbelieveit

Mableton, GA

#860 Nov 29, 2012
Astonished37373 wrote:
Is there any news regarding the scheme and those involved?
i'm with you. why all the church bashing? what about the real topic here?

Since: Nov 12

Chattanooga, TN

#861 Nov 29, 2012
dontbelieveit wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm with you. why all the church bashing? what about the real topic here?
AGREE!! move it to the church forum..
Pam

United States

#863 Nov 29, 2012
This is Ridiculous! Why talk About churches! If you can name one church that is perfect, please share with the Rest of us!!! Why do you think people go to church? I know, to become a better person and to forget the past and become better people! Called CHRISTIANS!!!
Whatever

Hixson, TN

#864 Nov 29, 2012
Pam wrote:
This is Ridiculous! Why talk About churches! If you can name one church that is perfect, please share with the Rest of us!!! Why do you think people go to church? I know, to become a better person and to forget the past and become better people! Called CHRISTIANS!!!
You would think but that don't always happen!
What is going on in Soddy

Hixson, TN

#865 Nov 29, 2012
What in the world is wrong with you people?? You crucify someone for writing a post on someone's FaceBook? You post things about people that you know good and well are NOT the TRUTH! This is rediculious. It does not matter what anyone else has done hear, the topic was supposed to be Brown's Tax Service, not who is cheating on who in Soddy. This is the most outragous thing I have ever read. I cant believe anyone would even post these things about someone else. If your going to post things that you believe are 100% the truth, atleast have the decency to post your REAL NAME!!! stop hiding behind some crazy screen name! BTW....still no charges filed on the Brown's....INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty :)
Chief

Adrian, MI

#866 Nov 29, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think but that don't always happen!
Sometimes you just go to church to pick up women! Church women tend to keep their mouths shut.

“Justice,Freedom, Love,Justice”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#867 Nov 29, 2012
Chief, it ain't so! Church women have big mouths and gossip continuously. They would rather talk about each other than about God Himself. Anyway, have you gotten lucky lately Chief? wink

Does ANYONE ANYWHERE want to post ANYTHING about the topic this forum is named?
iptracker

Soddy Daisy, TN

#868 Nov 29, 2012
The Fine Print
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.
You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.
You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.
Haha

Hixson, TN

#869 Nov 29, 2012
What is going on in Soddy wrote:
What in the world is wrong with you people?? You crucify someone for writing a post on someone's FaceBook? You post things about people that you know good and well are NOT the TRUTH! This is rediculious. It does not matter what anyone else has done hear, the topic was supposed to be Brown's Tax Service, not who is cheating on who in Soddy. This is the most outragous thing I have ever read. I cant believe anyone would even post these things about someone else. If your going to post things that you believe are 100% the truth, atleast have the decency to post your REAL NAME!!! stop hiding behind some crazy screen name! BTW....still no charges filed on the Brown's....INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty :)
Then why don't you post your real name? Your just as bad!

“Justice,Freedom, Love,Justice”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#870 Nov 29, 2012
I see that the board was taken down. Maybe someone will start a new thread and stick to the topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soddy-Daisy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvest Grocery Hixson "All Natural Liquor Store" (Feb '16) Wed Bobby 13
Quills Intriguing (Sep '15) Wed Listening 997
chattanooga weather men Jan 16 frosty 1
estills (Apr '14) Jan 12 Where 6
Kudos for Soddy Daisy Christmas Train Dec '17 Canman 1
Drugs and drinking at Sequoyah (May '15) Dec '17 Classof2007 4
News Garfield Adams To Head County Special Education... Dec '17 Former UT fan 4

Soddy-Daisy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Soddy-Daisy Mortgages