Posted in the Sod Forum

BTA

Butler, PA

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Ive heard shes a homewrecker..
Danielle Smith

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2012
let me tell you something your talking about my mom. and i sure in the hell don't appreciate you saying shit about her. k thanks

Since: Sep 12

#3 Sep 22, 2012
well u must be f**kin retarded. She works over 70 hours a week and goes to my sisters games n barely gets to even sleep. I wana kno where u "heard" that or r u jus one of those 2-faced dumba$$es makin that up yourself.

Since: Sep 12

#4 Nov 3, 2012
ok i know who u r. The woman in hamlin that has that junk store by the pawn shop. Yea i worked with kathy at the hospital and your husband was obsessed with her or something. She couldnt stand him and thought he was weird and out of nowhere he starts saying he slept with her i guess hes mentally challenged or something. And now you n your husband have done nothing but start a bunch of unnecessary drama. I guess thats how most of you people from hamlin are though. But its messed up your husband making something like that up and messed up that u still message her husband. You must have a thing for him to keep dragging this lie on.Grow up and act your age.
1 post removed
ihateimmatureppl e
#6 May 10, 2013
I take back everything i said before taking up for her. Shes not as good of a person that i thought
Curious

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 29, 2017
Is she still married?
Alma

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 9, 2017
Who is/was she married to?
Tom Clark

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 10, 2017
I'd eat it
Cici

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 14, 2017
Leave this good family alone. They've been thru enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my love (Feb '12) 17 hr usuckkweer 11
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 18 hr Diane of Laughter 4,318
Hamlin Save A Lot Dec 15 Mules 10
can we talk lol Dec 11 i be me 3
Alum Creek feedback need help please Dec 7 Jim allen 3
Always disappear (Mar '16) Dec 6 C p s 6
josh meth may Dec 6 sing 3

Sod Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance