Danielle Smith

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

let me tell you something your talking about my mom. and i sure in the hell don't appreciate you saying shit about her. k thanks

Since: Sep 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

well u must be f**kin retarded. She works over 70 hours a week and goes to my sisters games n barely gets to even sleep. I wana kno where u "heard" that or r u jus one of those 2-faced dumba$$es makin that up yourself.

Since: Sep 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

ok i know who u r. The woman in hamlin that has that junk store by the pawn shop. Yea i worked with kathy at the hospital and your husband was obsessed with her or something. She couldnt stand him and thought he was weird and out of nowhere he starts saying he slept with her i guess hes mentally challenged or something. And now you n your husband have done nothing but start a bunch of unnecessary drama. I guess thats how most of you people from hamlin are though. But its messed up your husband making something like that up and messed up that u still message her husband. You must have a thing for him to keep dragging this lie on.Grow up and act your age.
1 post removed
ihateimmatureppl e

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I take back everything i said before taking up for her. Shes not as good of a person that i thought

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sod Discussions

Search the Sod Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min George 44,225
greg butcher 50 min steve 23
dead beats 2 hr soverytrue 3
Leaving the past behind.! 2 hr mygoodness 4
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 3 hr Jimmy Love 3,912
Are there any clean, non-skanky, intelligent wo... (Sep '13) 3 hr SMH 19
Tabitha (Nicole) Ross 4 hr mygoodness 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sod Jobs

•••