|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

bahahaha wrote:
poor roger cline. she still tries to sneak one in with rodney fairly often. heather you are a much better woman than any of his ex's.
Thanx it does seem that way huh lol
cvmslkowgh

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

bahahaha wrote:
poor roger cline. she still tries to sneak one in with rodney fairly often. heather you are a much better woman than any of his ex's.
no she doesn't sneak one in with rodney, but from what i hear, his wife doesn't have to "sneak". rodney finally got smart and got rid of heather. if she was such an "better woman than any of his ex's" he'd still be with her. and i think i just saw him and his wife together, hmmmm, i wonder what that's about?
Heather Saul

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

You know whats sad is that im back in Charleston and someone still wants to run their f*ckin mouth about me..Im not hiding my name so why are you? Cause you know i will whip the h*ll outta you b*tch. Let me tell you something Rodney didnt get rid of me WE BROKE UP...if you dont understand what that means then let me explain...We came to a agreement that i have alot going on in my life and so does he. And we need to work on ourselves first before a relationship. Thats what ppl do in life. I know your probably not used to hearing something like that but everyone dont have to get kicked out or get rid of like roaches i know thats what ur used to but try to understand that YOUR F*CKIN UNDER-EDUCATED.!..Listen if your still talkin sh*t after this then please leave your name..I mean be woman enough to do that and then we will talk if not well then your too scared to which you should be but leave my name out your mouth get a life please if u dont know what that is,its called a job, taking care of your kids and not chasing d*ck cause u cant afford ur pill habit
Heather Saul

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

And please leave your name cause if you have a problem then we should work it out oh one word to the infamous wife FIXODENT but please leave your name its not a threat i just want to know who has such a problem with me
Heather Saul

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Just came on here today to see if anyone left their name...thought so
Heather Saul

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Heather Saul wrote:
Just came on here today to see if anyone left their name...thought so
WOW what happened? remember he got RID of me????why aint no one talkin say somethin
funny as hell

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

Know body is gonna talk sh*t anymore cause they finally got a life. We know what went on Heather and you are a smart girl. You know what you need to do with your life and you are gonna do it. Good luck.
his wife

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

guess who in his life now your best little so call friend b. j. that a good one.
need more info

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

his wife wrote:
guess who in his life now your best little so call friend b. j. that a good one.
Who is B. J.?
his wife

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Judged:

his wife wrote:
i don't really give a fu$k who he's screwing...at least with BJ don't have to worry bout him being used or taken advantage of, even thou we're not together i still don't want some hosemonkey using him for a place to live, a phone bill to run up so high it can't get paid or to have a car to drive while they're waiting on their bf to get outta jail or prison. and whoever " his wife" is be more creative and don't put my name on it cause i'm the real "his wife" the only one he's ever been married to or probally ever will marry. and heather if you have a problem with me, you know how to get ahold of me and how to find me.Quit using the fn internet to start shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sod Discussions

Search the Sod Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lillie wheeler (Mar '10) 46 min steve 23
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr George 43,647
take care of your children for once 1 hr true 4
New ATT cell tower moving right along 1 hr true 4
Olcott Road 4 hr Rodney 48
Marsha Gillenwater, white trash princess? 7 hr tabitha lowe 64
Mountaineer Little League fields 15 hr Ouch 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sod Jobs

•••
•••