Next Last
whatever

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 2, 2010
opinion on them
Sandra

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Is she related to the gritty people who own that wrecked car place ?
close fam friend

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 2, 2010
Sandra wrote:
Is she related to the gritty people who own that wrecked car place ?
idk. she's about 25 and dark hair, dad's name is ronie saul from sod. suppose to be with a guy named rodney that works for lincon water company
PurDEEGrl

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 14, 2011
Yea and he beats her about every night, at least thats what she tells all the waitress' at Ryans. If I was her I would have killed that piece of trash!
Heather

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 15, 2011
PurDEEGrl wrote:
Yea and he beats her about every night, at least thats what she tells all the waitress' at Ryans. If I was her I would have killed that piece of trash!
Please dont put my business on here. No i dont get beat every night but I'd rather people not putting shit on here about me thanks :)
Heather

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 15, 2011
not being rude but dont like my shit spread all over this thanx
ol my

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2011
Heather wrote:
<quoted text> Please dont put my business on here. No i dont get beat every night but I'd rather people not putting shit on here about me thanks :)
dont worry heather. you are a sweetie and he is a nice guy too
weener dog

Sutton, WV

#8 Jan 19, 2011
Who ever started this topic was just trying to start something cause they probably want your man, probably his ex. But you know you got him and they can write shit all they want, words don't mean a thing.
manly man

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2011
weener dog wrote:
Who ever started this topic was just trying to start something cause they probably want your man, probably his ex. But you know you got him and they can write shit all they want, words don't mean a thing.
i agree. she is much nicer and prettier than his ex.
his wife

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 23, 2011
no i didn't start this shit, it's funny as hell though. if i wanted to be with him honey i would. it's really no one's fen business on what goes on but what the fuck ever. the girlfriend and i don't need everyone pokin their noses in our business, what happens at home is our business
crack rabbit

Bridgeport, WV

#11 Jan 24, 2011
his wife wrote:
no i didn't start this shit, it's funny as hell though. if i wanted to be with him honey i would. it's really no one's fen business on what goes on but what the fuck ever. the girlfriend and i don't need everyone pokin their noses in our business, what happens at home is our business
Now that is some funny sh*t... he kicked your ass out honey, he would NEVER have you back.... NEVER so get over yourself. You made him miserable and you are the reason he is the way he is. You cheated on him and thats why he drinks all the time. You are a piece of sh*t and you know it. So yeah, what he has now is so much better and he is alot happier. Why would he take you back? He upgraded and he knows it.
crack rabbit

Bridgeport, WV

#12 Jan 24, 2011
his wife wrote:
Does your new boyfriend know that you are on drugs and that you are still married? Why haven't you filed for divorce yet? Why can't you let him go???? its over honey, just realize.
his wife

Charleston, WV

#13 Jan 27, 2011
crack rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is some funny sh*t... he kicked your ass out honey, he would NEVER have you back.... NEVER so get over yourself. You made him miserable and you are the reason he is the way he is. You cheated on him and thats why he drinks all the time. You are a piece of sh*t and you know it. So yeah, what he has now is so much better and he is alot happier. Why would he take you back? He upgraded and he knows it.

you need to get your shit straight, i never cheated on him and everyone knows i was faithful to him. and he drank all the time before he married me so get your head outta your ass before you start typing there dumbass. from what i hear yeah buddy he sounds real happy and don't think he upgraded, far from it honey...and he didn't kick me out he had his mamma do it and it was the best thing that ever happend to me and my kids, i'm a hell of alot happier now. so you need to grow up and quit runnin your mouth and leave us alone, i don't get along with the girl but she did me a favor by moving in with my husband, she doesn't need her business spread around and people gossiping about her either.
crack rabbit

Sutton, WV

#14 Jan 29, 2011
his wife wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to get your shit straight, i never cheated on him and everyone knows i was faithful to him. and he drank all the time before he married me so get your head outta your ass before you start typing there dumbass. from what i hear yeah buddy he sounds real happy and don't think he upgraded, far from it honey...and he didn't kick me out he had his mamma do it and it was the best thing that ever happend to me and my kids, i'm a hell of alot happier now. so you need to grow up and quit runnin your mouth and leave us alone, i don't get along with the girl but she did me a favor by moving in with my husband, she doesn't need her business spread around and people gossiping about her either.
Ok, whatever. Lets just pretend this is all true.... so answer this, if you have a man... why are you still married? if you were so happy you wouldn't still be married. Right!
yeppie

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2011
who really cares
his wife

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 30, 2011
yeppie wrote:
who really cares
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
his wife

Charleston, WV

#17 Jan 30, 2011
crack rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, whatever. Lets just pretend this is all true.... so answer this, if you have a man... why are you still married? if you were so happy you wouldn't still be married. Right!
I'm still married to give low lives like you something to entertain your pathetic life with...kiss kiss
Shana

Sutton, WV

#18 Feb 10, 2011
I think that is sad that Roger cline is with a married woman, why don't you get a divorce and make Roger one happy dude. Serioulsy I can't figure why yall have been seperated for ever but yall are still married, maybe yall can't afford to get divorce.
bahahaha

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2011
poor roger cline. she still tries to sneak one in with rodney fairly often. heather you are a much better woman than any of his ex's.
Heather Saul

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 15, 2011
WOW its like a f*ckin soap opera on here about a bunch of nothin...Lincoln County, well f*ckin sucks...yes I'm with Rodney whoa! Im sure there's alot more interesting things going on around so get outta my sh*t please...oh and thanx for all the complements ppl.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tosha Linville 30 min truth 5
Create your own Forum 3 hr u sure 788
Tom Clark loving machine Thu Tom Clark 1
Olivia McCormick and Dale Lacy (Feb '15) Sep 1 JUSTICE4LIV 14
Christopher Eric Vance Sep 1 bob 3
Big Johnny May and Kk Black Sep 1 soon 11
Brandon Quintrell (Jun '12) Sep 1 get a life 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sod Mortgages