maccorkle center
ron

Willard, OH

#1 Sep 17, 2012
I hear it is under new management the hatfield and mccoys have taken it over for a new trailhead in this part of the county they are putting in new bathrooms and kitchen even plans for a restaurant. This willa great improvement for the area.
TROUBLE

AOL

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Nope sorry just rumor, It's not under new management being that the county commission is over it. The outreach program will still be housed there. And yes Hatfield and McCoy is helping with some updates such as improving the parking lot. and some other minor things. and Nothing about a restaurant. they are putting in a small store for gear and passes but that is all. The Kitchen did get a new door but nothing else....DUDE got to a meeting every once in a while and you might learn a few things that is how I got my information it was in the last county commission meeting.
TROUBLE

AOL

#3 Sep 25, 2012
and McCorkle is spelled McCorkle NOT Maccorkle!!
dobblie st cloud

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 25, 2012
TROUBLE wrote:
and McCorkle is spelled McCorkle NOT Maccorkle!!
go suck one c*nt!
ughh

Charleston, WV

#5 Oct 9, 2012
I wish Hatfield McCoy would go take over another town.
Earl

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 9, 2012
dobblie st cloud wrote:
<quoted text>go suck one c*nt!
I second that notion
Ron

Cleveland, OH

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Took some items to center,had to put broken glass in dumpster was shocked to see so much in there that was good. This is my last drop at the center. Is the center cleaning out and shutting outreach down.
Ann

Cleveland, OH

#8 Oct 16, 2012
What is going on was at center saw them taking clothing off hangers and filling garbage bags up then saw bags on trash. I think the county needs to check in this.
llll

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 16, 2012
I was told they are trashing alot of decent things.
ron

Sycamore, OH

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Herd the outreach is going to be out at the end of the year. The building is to be used as offices for the county after the first of the year.
k

Kimberly, WV

#11 Oct 21, 2012
Trashy place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
your baby has a big ugly head (Apr '13) 7 hr Tom Clark 5
My land in Sod W.Virginia (Mar '13) 7 hr Tom Clark 2
Courtney (Aug '13) 7 hr Tom Clark 7
courtney mcclure (Jan '13) 7 hr Tom Clark 3
Create your own Forum 21 hr Weepy 364
what do think of dale armstrong Jul 28 dale armstrong 3
Review: Cobbs Creek Missionary Baptist Church Jul 26 Tom Clark 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sod Mortgages