I know him and his funny ass brother y u asking
lulu

Elkview, WV

#3 Aug 26, 2013
my friend went out with him while he had pit stop sweetie
jojo

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 26, 2013
he is married, so im guessing you are a shit stirrer because he is faithful to his woman
cee cee

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 31, 2013
of couse he is ask him to his face about the colorada trip in 2012 i have PROOF / PICTURES OF ALLLL OF US HANGING OUT Ask chuckie / jason gene/ allhis truck drivers know about all the women he walkedup staires in his OFFICE / HORE HOLE SO NOW run YOUR MOUTH BETTER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT O ASK MR BRYAN HIMSELF AND look at his reaction
thumper

Elkview, WV

#6 Sep 6, 2013
I know him and his family very well. I've worked for him for years and so has my whole family. He's one of the best guys you could ever have around you. Your so full of shit its pathetic. I pity the two faced coward thats bashing him. Your either one of the dope head thieves that he fired or a jealous whore that couldn't have him. Why don't you look him in the face and tell him what you think. He would hand you your ass and show you just what he thinks of cowards. A million people and myself love him to death, so come out of the crack house and get some bitch!!!
1 post removed
nosey rosey

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 13, 2013
Is this guy related to Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley Cyrus?
green eyes

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 14, 2013
He is a male ho and cheats on his wife all the time. I know because ive done it. He gets a lil freaky and likes to include his brother and other worker while we play at the shop. So yeah he cheats and everyone knows.
snoopy

Harper, WV

#10 Sep 16, 2013
Yes he is related to Billy Ray and Miley. I know all about him and its all good stuff, not negative shit from dirty whores like green eyes. He's definitely a hunk and his wife is a beauty queen. Im sure your one of the many that would like to have a chance tho
cee cee

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2013
green eyes is TELLING THE TRUTH
teddy

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 20, 2013
he is back doing strip work again
yolo

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 5, 2013
hes a nice guy with a big heart who is good to his friends and provides well for his family. caring, nice looking, athletic, successful, thoughtful and little bit of a flirt. just one of the guys - the ones he ran with were all the same - none of em could say they werent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Marie Page (Nov '14) 11 min Questionable 4
Brandon Quintrell (Jun '12) 38 min Questionable 9
Create your own Forum 1 hr Dalai Lama 459
Toothless 4 hr Paul Masley 1
Shane Tabor 4 hr toothache 7
Brandy Hudson 7 hr Brandy Hudson 7
darci callahan Sun swollen pig 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sod Mortgages