Beth

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 30, 2010
Why in the world would anyone want to live in Lincoln Co. Only thing there is dead beat, lazy, incest loving, food stamp using, drug dealers, most of who only have 3 teeth at best....and those are the good ones.
the big lebowski

Charleston, WV

#2 Dec 30, 2010
very true
connie

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 31, 2010
you talk BIG on a dam computer come to lincolin and say that to the face of ANYONE if you take a =enough never pills because that my dear would be the ONLY way that would get you here to repeat what you just wrote on here at least we stay with our own skin COLOR
old news

Culloden, WV

#4 Dec 31, 2010
and u keep it all in the family huh? redneck.
connie wrote:
you talk BIG on a dam computer come to lincolin and say that to the face of ANYONE if you take a =enough never pills because that my dear would be the ONLY way that would get you here to repeat what you just wrote on here at least we stay with our own skin COLOR
wow

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Dec 31, 2010
Beth wrote:
Why in the world would anyone want to live in Lincoln Co. Only thing there is dead beat, lazy, incest loving, food stamp using, drug dealers, most of who only have 3 teeth at best....and those are the good ones.
awww your parents must be from Lincoln County....
whatever

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2011
there are so many good people in lincoln county. i do agree that there are alot of meth heads and pill heads. this is true for every county. so many people abusing the welfare system that the truly sick and down and out cant get help. there was a girl in front of me at the grocery store with a buggy for of food. she wiped out her food stamp card to pay. she didnt even thank me. lol. she abuses pills and lives with a coal miner. this is happening everywhere. people disgust me that live off us working, tax paying people. i cant go to the store and get everything that i need, i work every day.
rien

Belle, WV

#7 Jan 7, 2013
It's nothing but trash. Pretty sad
eat my

Northfork, WV

#8 Jan 7, 2013
I hate stinky linky. the only way you can keep a woman in the linc is to put a pill up her nose and foot in ass.
eat my

Northfork, WV

#9 Jan 7, 2013
whatever wrote:
there are so many good people in lincoln county. i do agree that there are alot of meth heads and pill heads. this is true for every county. so many people abusing the welfare system that the truly sick and down and out cant get help. there was a girl in front of me at the grocery store with a buggy for of food. she wiped out her food stamp card to pay. she didnt even thank me. lol. she abuses pills and lives with a coal miner. this is happening everywhere. people disgust me that live off us working, tax paying people. i cant go to the store and get everything that i need, i work every day.
well, quit work then you idiot if you would be better off on welfare. the ppl i know on welfare live like kings in their trailers with their lil snot nosed trailer babies.
bman

Belle, WV

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Agreed
Arch_Angel1

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Feb 25, 2013
connie wrote:
Wow! Thanks for confirming the claims in this forum.
joe

Coraopolis, PA

#12 Mar 7, 2013
This is the only county that the police will stop a 4 wheeler with a child on it and ask for directions then leave and let the child ride on and go up ely road. Then same child passed the law on way out of ely and no helment
dave

Coraopolis, PA

#13 Mar 7, 2013
You are right thinking of selling my car and just ride my rino don't have to pay taxs or tags I don't really go far just out b mart to get beer and gas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda call Tom Clark 3 hr Tom Clark 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
City center 16 hr Missy 1
Tommy Dunlap (Jan '15) 20 hr Miney 5
Beech fork campground area Tue Big bubba 16
Ladies want to get hot with Tommy Clark Tue Todd 4
Whatever happened to Betsy R? Mon NonBlonde 1

Sod Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance