who knows him
TiskTess

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 15, 2010
I know them....they are gay!
angie

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2010
i know billy we dated on/off several years ago he may be a H but not GAY he drives a truck as far has the other dont know him he also dated a friend of mine stay away from him
deloies

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 17, 2010
they are not gay maybe HAPpY HAPPY but not GAY you are stupid maybe because he did not screw you but randy is married i dont think the new girl will marry him i saw her with him she seems nice i only say what i know so keep your mouth SHUT you are just MAD you cant have one of them
TiskTess

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 17, 2010
All I Know is a friend of mine and him had a threesome and he had sex with both. So you make the call. I guess maybe hes not gay but he will hold one in his mouth.
bev

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2010
hey tisk tess which one are you taling about
bev

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 19, 2010
HEY BILLY have you ever told her about when you and i ---------- and---------- got you thinking she will leave your ass and did you happen to mentioned you are married oh well you was married when we slept together maybe i need to talk to her by by tiger
bev

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 19, 2010
who is randy
angie

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 23, 2010
billy are you about ready for me to tell your othert /half about US she'll LEAVE your assss you wwas nt good any way i can FFF a cat better
angie

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 23, 2010
you LIED to ME pay-back coming SOOn
angie

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 2, 2010
i know were you live at saw you get ouy of the red truck also saw your (girlfriend0 WOW she is HOT my brother woluld like to meet her i need to talk to her do you have a phone i will only tell her the TRUTH
angie

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 2, 2010
saw her at the gas station nedd to talk to her
punisher

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 2, 2010
HEY tisk-tiss (or-piss) what ever your name Enough is enough he is not GAY nor is RANDY sluth talk about the truth why dont you go ahead and tell it you are so bad assso why did you walk up to his girlfriend and talk talk
punisher

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 2, 2010
hey angie why you can't spell either you (nedd) wow it is spelled NEED you will get what you need iam sick of readind a trash mouths trying to start YOU CAN;T GET a MAN so you try start TROUBLE with good people on here I know BILLY & CINDY he loves her SHE also loves him so stay the HHHH out of peoples lives ? also leave RANDY& DIANA alone
punisher

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 2, 2010
you are just like angie
Cheryl

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 2, 2010
Hey punisher...I know Cindy very well. She use to date a good friend of mine. She is very easy to get is what he told me.. Guess thats why a loser like Billy has her. Cindy told my friend that Billy is not gay, but Bi. She said he goes both ways. Thats what my friend said anyway.The way you talk on here you must be a little gay yourself...... LOL
THE TRUTH

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 2, 2010
HEY! I happen to know that BILLY & CINDY are still together as for as her dating your friend you are a DAMMM LIAR PROVE it i happen to live in kanawha county but I know a lot of people in lincolin and you said she was easy another dammmm lie you try and have a BAD DAY love , THE TRUTH is always STRONGER
RETTA

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 2, 2010
hey cheryl you wouldt happen to be biggin thing /wife and lil jim sis now would you if so YOU! don't have any friends at least not a decend one you are only mad because these girls are finally saying on here WHAT YOU ALREADY KNEW HA! HA! HA! I'AM EASY to FIND I WORK I dont RUN TO DADDY or lay on my back
TRUCKMAN

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 2, 2010
HEY been gone off here sorry to see all the trash on here you ( b) are writing. I know several of you bittchhhes . bev---trash. anngie not worth mentioning. tiss tisk -----sick woman .cheryl sounds ----like loser punisher --- maybe---cool not sure one more thing all you hoooo! get a DAM JOB leave GOOD PEOPLE along
frog maker

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Het Retta, I went to school with Cheryl and she does lie, thats for sure. But I also know for sure about Billy.I have went out with him, as friends. Ask him about the party he went to in Yawkey about 3 years ago. He was caught with another guy. He tried to play it off like he was drunk and didnt know what was going on. Yeah right. Even if your drunk you know what your doing. As for them being good people, they are both trailer trash. Just a matter of time before he gets busted for meth. Oh, I guess you dont think they do meth either. Guess you dont know them as well as you thought you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junior 12 min A friend 2
Betty Cooper? 10 hr doneit 5
Tri-River Transit Fri Sad 8
Big dicked guys of LC Thu Staff Not included 6
kristene lucas is back (Aug '12) Jan 21 concerned citizen 28
Survival & preppers Jan 19 Ephesians6-11 1
Sharon Gue Jan 19 Frank 3
Sod Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web