First Prev
of 2
Next Last
k

Charleston, WV

#24 Oct 21, 2012
David wrote:
It's official. Hatfield McCoy Trails is taking Ivy Branch. Don't believe me? Check out this link to a recent news article and see for yourselves.

http://wvowradio.com/Article.asp...
I wonder where all the drunks will party now
ron

Medina, OH

#25 Oct 22, 2012
The state is going to make a large parking lot on top to make it easy for them,already paved the mountain on mccorkle side
the dude

Kenna, WV

#26 Oct 22, 2012
k wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where all the drunks will party now
in your mouth
your stupid

AOL

#27 Oct 22, 2012
Ron....how long has it been since you been in Ivy??? The McCorkle side of Ivy has been paved for years, they are going to take the blacktop a little futher out so that the dust don't bother the people who live up there. And they aren't going to put a parking lot on top of the mountain on the McCorkle side for one no where to put it. and it has already been annouced at the county commision meeting that it is going in at the McCorkle Community Center.
Ron...if you ask me your nothing but a pot stirrer trying to bad mouth anything that goes on in McCorkle. Wonder who you pi$$ed off and ran you out.
LOL

Charleston, WV

#28 Oct 23, 2012
your stupid wrote:
Ron....how long has it been since you been in Ivy??? The McCorkle side of Ivy has been paved for years, they are going to take the blacktop a little futher out so that the dust don't bother the people who live up there. And they aren't going to put a parking lot on top of the mountain on the McCorkle side for one no where to put it. and it has already been annouced at the county commision meeting that it is going in at the McCorkle Community Center.
Ron...if you ask me your nothing but a pot stirrer trying to bad mouth anything that goes on in McCorkle. Wonder who you pi$$ed off and ran you out.
Everyone up there is stupid.
no fat chix

Charleston, WV

#29 Oct 24, 2012
i hope all the city pus sies wreck and get killed.
rien

Belle, WV

#30 Jan 7, 2013
Bunch of queers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sod Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beech fork campground area 5 hr Tequila sunrise 12
Whos going to Cobbs Creek church on Sunday 7 hr Tom Clark 1
Ladies want to get hot with Tommy Clark 7 hr Tom Clark 2
any one know heather fletcher? (Dec '11) 12 hr Tom Clark 9
Mike Lovejoy Fri Debbie 5
Olivia McCormick and Dale Lacy (Feb '15) Fri Kitty 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Thu knot 1,765

Sod Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sod Mortgages