Intoxicated driver guilty in teens Aaron Carrillo and 'Jon'...

Apr 24, 2013 Full story: El Paso Times 18

Hector Tellez is consoled by family and friends shortly after he was found guilty by jurors in the fatal crash that killed two teens guilty of two counts intoxicated manslaughter and one count of aggravated assault.

Full Story
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 24, 2013
I can't believe that Tellez's lawyers went with the "honest offisher none of us wuz drivin', we wuz all in the back singin'" defense. The sad reality is that this horrible event, and a long stint in prison with some rehab might save Tellez's life. If he was in an alcoholic coma for that long this guy is already well on the way to killing himself with booze.
Conrad Frank

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 24, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
I can't believe that Tellez's lawyers went with the "honest offisher none of us wuz drivin', we wuz all in the back singin'" defense. The sad reality is that this horrible event, and a long stint in prison with some rehab might save Tellez's life. If he was in an alcoholic coma for that long this guy is already well on the way to killing himself with booze.
What in hell was his sentence? I hope it's not one of these probation deals.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Conrad Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
What in hell was his sentence? I hope it's not one of these probation deals.
10 years probation.
Conrad Frank

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 24, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
10 years probation.
That's deplorable for two deaths.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#5 Apr 25, 2013
I am sure that response #1 and #3 were from a thief, coward and liar. The sentence was for forty years and well deserved. Finally a bunch of jurors who have balls. I serves a purpose imposter to wait to read the paper and listen to the news before you make yourself to be a total asshole.
Lou Aires

El Paso, TX

#6 Apr 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
I am sure that response #1 and #3 were from a thief, coward and liar. The sentence was for forty years and well deserved. Finally a bunch of jurors who have balls. I serves a purpose imposter to wait to read the paper and listen to the news before you make yourself to be a total asshole.
These jurors may have balls but so do I, which really helps me in my social agenda. I love to go out and find me a nice woman to bring home and then I ask her to fondle them while I surf the TV looking for a good program to watch.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2013
We don't even know if he was the driver cause he was in a coma, maybe the designated driver for the night fled the scene. He is from a foreign country this sends a bad massage to tourist world wide not to visit the usa. He needs an all star defense team and appeal the case.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#8 Apr 25, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
We don't even know if he was the driver cause he was in a coma, maybe the designated driver for the night fled the scene. He is from a foreign country this sends a bad massage to tourist world wide not to visit the usa. He needs an all star defense team and appeal the case.
The parents of the young men killed int eh accident need to be allowed to have this idiot for twenty minutes to caress his head with a ball peen hammer and golf clubs. He is an addict. Blood tests at the time show a very high level of alcohol (4 times the legal limit of 0.08) and cocaine in his system.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#9 Apr 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>The parents of the young men killed int eh accident need to be allowed to have this idiot for twenty minutes to caress his head with a ball peen hammer and golf clubs. He is an addict. Blood tests at the time show a very high level of alcohol (4 times the legal limit of 0.08) and cocaine in his system.
Okay okay I didn't know about the cocain. I didn't hear about that during the trial.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#10 Apr 25, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay okay I didn't know about the cocain. I didn't hear about that during the trial.
You weren't at the trial and it came out at sentencing.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#11 Apr 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>You weren't at the trial and it came out at sentencing.
Listen hear judge judy, sentencing is not admissable in a court of law. That's just hear say then.
one that can read

Washington, DC

#12 Apr 26, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen hear judge judy, sentencing is not admissable in a court of law. That's just hear say then.
You are not an intelligent individual are you? "sends a bad massage"? There is nothing worse than a bad massage, it can really mess up your back. "cocain" I'll give you that, you dropped an "e", simple typo I guess. But "sentencing is not admissable in a court of law. That's just hear say then"? The words you need are admissible and hearsay, one word. Second if sentencing is not admissible (or admissable) in a court, then how does one have a sentencing hearing? Do they hold it outside? The truth of the matter bonehead is during the trial in chief (the main guilt versus innocence part) only information related to the charged offense is admissible however since sentencing is for the purpose of correcting bad conduct, past acts can be and are brought before the jury. The idea is that a nineteen year old being sentenced for burglary with no priors is a bit different than a 30 year old that has two past felony convictions, gang ties and drug use. There are other factors involved but it would require using big words. I'm afraid it would hurt your little noggin.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
one that can read wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not an intelligent individual are you? "sends a bad massage"? There is nothing worse than a bad massage, it can really mess up your back. "cocain" I'll give you that, you dropped an "e", simple typo I guess. But "sentencing is not admissable in a court of law. That's just hear say then"? The words you need are admissible and hearsay, one word. Second if sentencing is not admissible (or admissable) in a court, then how
does one have a sentencing hearing? Do they ho
ld it outside? The truth of the matter bonehead is
during the trial in chief (the main guilt versus innocence part) only information related to the charged offense is admissible however since sentencing is for the purpose of correcting bad conduct, past acts can be and are brought before the jury. The idea is that a nineteen year old being sentenced for burglary with no priors is a bit different than a 30 year old that has two past felony convictions, gang ties and drug use. There are other factors involved but it would require
using big words. I'm afraid it would hurt your little
noggin.
So you have no argument you resort to name calling, stupidass. Have you ever even read The Constitution of Independence,jackass. Its says you are to be judged by your peers not by some tea bagger backed judge
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#14 Apr 26, 2013
&#8593;

the IQ of a flat tortilla
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#15 Apr 26, 2013
mztza wrote:
&#8593;
the IQ of a flat tortilla
don't get into this veja apestosa, I already made you cry twice.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#16 May 1, 2013
The Great DJ Jessy Fresh Wins Again !
DC Dave

United States

#17 May 1, 2013
Odd at how a lot of the name calling, bickering and homosexual comments have ceased after the mouth of el paso kicked the bucket.
HIV POS

El Paso, TX

#18 May 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Odd at how a lot of the name calling, bickering and homosexual comments have ceased after the mouth of el paso kicked the bucket.
That is rather odd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... 10 min Rural living 2
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principals, good data a... 19 min wild child 8
the great petro is coming to town 1 hr petro 6
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 1 hr Petro 68
Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 1 hr Petro 2,209
Small Businessman of the Year: CFI Security own... (May '10) 3 hr JOhn 6
Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 9 hr huey goins 1,684
Socorro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web