Socorro, TX RE: Possible Corrupt Cit...
wolf

United States

#107 Apr 20, 2010
is police officer speerman still working?
TLC

El Paso, TX

#108 Apr 26, 2010
wolf wrote:
is police officer speerman still working?
No, Officer Spearman is no longer there, I herd he left town and is working some place else.
wolf

El Paso, TX

#109 Apr 27, 2010
thanks TLC
Your Right

Brownsville, TX

#110 Apr 27, 2010
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
whoever wrote this is clearly not trini lopez. He does not talk like that all and I have known him all his life.... You people are ridiculous
Your are so right. He can't write near as good as the one who posted as him. Hopefully after May 8th election we will have one that can.
ALLTHESAME

Anthony, NM

#111 May 6, 2010
Doesnt matter who is elected since there is not much to choose from. Beginning with the candidates for mayor and those who run unimposed you still have poo poo
Cool Dude

El Paso, TX

#112 May 8, 2010
Well, cast my vote today, it would be a dream of mine and many people for trini lopez to be gone for good!
future police officer

Waterford, CA

#113 May 24, 2010
socorro police hiring? I moved to El Paso and want to start a carrer in Law Enforcement. What is a good department small or big? I would appreciate any information thank you.
recruiter

San Antonio, TX

#114 Jun 14, 2010
go to the sheriff's office. the test isn't that hard to pass and you should get a shot. if you can't pass that test you probably shouldn't be a police officer, all of the socorro police officers are rejects from the bigger agencies and do not belong in law enforcement.
Tontolon

United States

#115 Jun 16, 2010
So what's the scoop on Ortega? Now that Trini Lopez is gone, who's covering his ass for his bullshitz? Socorro sucks. Evryone should leave that stupid town. I know I did.
future police officer

United States

#116 Jul 2, 2010
recruiter wrote:
go to the sheriff's office. the test isn't that hard to pass and you should get a shot. if you can't pass that test you probably shouldn't be a police officer, all of the socorro police officers are rejects from the bigger agencies and do not belong in law enforcement.
Thank you for the information. I checked into the sheriff and they are hiring correctional officers. It looks that everyone is talking about socorro Police and an officer named Ortega. Is that department really bad? What about Horizon PD?
Lewis A Otero

El Paso, TX

#117 Jul 25, 2010
If you read the TXDOT statute it will tell you when and where you may ride your ATV, as far as the ticket goes you may be cited for parking against the traffic which is a class C citation. If you believe that thier is any sort of coruption please call the TX DPS they can authoize a investigation against your Police Department.
pecos

El Paso, TX

#118 Oct 22, 2010
What about the Judge?
y on on the wall

El Paso, TX

#119 Jan 16, 2011
Have you seen Duran's video on www.socorronews.blogspot.com ? I get from this that he doesn't mind lying. I dont believe him or the others in his group anymore. If he is like this what makes me think that the others are not lying.
carlos

El Paso, TX

#120 Jan 17, 2011
The things that are happening in Socorro go back to the days when Avalos and his followers got together to get rid of Mansion and other good officers. Began by invetigating Avalos
Tony

El Paso, TX

#121 Jan 17, 2011
Well, what about Orta? Did he not forge his signature? He comitted a crime but Avalos protected him and as of now nothing has been dome.
TBD

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#122 Jan 28, 2011
The new city council is doing a good job ohter than Mr. Varela.
varela

El Paso, TX

#123 Jan 29, 2011
TBD wrote:
The new city council is doing a good job ohter than Mr. Varela.
Mr. Varela resigned - he did the right thing.
Jesses- crony

El Paso, TX

#124 Feb 1, 2011
Jesse Gandara Jr. has been snowed by Mr. Pacheno an unpaid city consultant for the Police Dept with his so called education, experience and free consulting. Jesse brought this guy in to consult the Police Dept, unofficially this guy is running the police dept through people he promoted to Lieutenant that he brought in personnaly.Mr. Pacheno has has no professional policing experience except for the Federal Marshals. He is a toxic leader who is actually running the police department into the ground because of his lack of leadership and police background. He is making unsound decisions which is only hurting the department.I hope the rest of the city counsel will see through what Jesse is trying to do and get ride of this guy before he brings the Police department down further. Jesse is trying to make this guy the next Chief of Police once they get rid of the current Chief of Police.
Observer

El Paso, TX

#125 Feb 13, 2011
Jesses- crony wrote:
Jesse Gandara Jr. has been snowed by Mr. Pacheno an unpaid city consultant for the Police Dept with his so called education, experience and free consulting. Jesse brought this guy in to consult the Police Dept, unofficially this guy is running the police dept through people he promoted to Lieutenant that he brought in personnaly.Mr. Pacheno has has no professional policing experience except for the Federal Marshals. He is a toxic leader who is actually running the police department into the ground because of his lack of leadership and police background. He is making unsound decisions which is only hurting the department.I hope the rest of the city counsel will see through what Jesse is trying to do and get ride of this guy before he brings the Police department down further. Jesse is trying to make this guy the next Chief of Police once they get rid of the current Chief of Police.
A person that is running the police department that is educated, experienced, unpaid. I can understand why this is scaring some of you. After reading many of the previous comments, can this be the start of a new beginning for the department that many have said is needed?
Observer II

El Paso, TX

#126 Feb 14, 2011
Your right, the Department does need a change.I see a new beginning for the police Department however, one in the WRONG direction. I believe that the next Chief Of Police should have the education and experience of more than a Basic Police Officer(which the consultant lacks). The police experience should be Professional Policing, not sitting behind a desk as a Federal Marshal. His lack the common sense, lack of policing experience and his motive behind consulting for FREE is what scares me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Leaking Administration 1 hr The 3rd Reich 1
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 4 hr Fart life 100
Seeking A Fart Lactating Farting Woman 6 hr House fart 12
News El Paso leaders to lobby for Bliss, border in D.C. 6 hr House fart 8
Armed Forces Day 6 hr New Resident 32
So Sorry 6 hr New Resident 17
News Hidden camera found in Cielo Vista Mall restroom 17 hr Farts daily 17

Socorro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages