Mexicans are destroying our economy.

Posted in the Socorro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#1 Apr 29, 2008
i dont understand why mexicans are using our welfare systems and our social services and our health care services. i thought that only u.s citizens are the only one authorizes to use this services. the mexicans are talking all this money to take it back to mexico to spend it over there.
thats why they go to mexico on the weekends, to spend their welfare money in mexico and not here.mexians that live in mexico they come here collectthe money and they return back to mexico without never live in the united states, they use fake adresses. this money will never return back to us because is spend in mexico. so why we give the mexicans all this benefits? right now they are american familys that are going to bed tonight hungry with nohing to eat, while the mexicans have plenty of food to eat. tomorow a lot of americans are going to wake up and their houses are going to go for foreclosure while in mexico they are building new houses. familys wont have money to buy medicines and will have to take their babies back home sick while the mexicans have free health care here. we cannot afford to send our childrens to college while the mexicans go to the universitys for free. no american should go hungry at night and be homeless while the mexicans are driving brand new cars, buying brand new houses and eating at fancy restaurants.this is our america we must take care of our own first and we are not doing it.
El Paso Anglo

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2008
louie wrote:
i dont understand why mexicans are using our welfare systems and our social services and our health care services. i thought that only u.s citizens are the only one authorizes to use this services. the mexicans are talking all this money to take it back to mexico to spend it over there.
thats why they go to mexico on the weekends, to spend their welfare money in mexico and not here.
I agree that there are a large number of illegal (NOT undocumented) aliens that take advantage of our generous welfare system, our superior schools (K-12, and college), and our lax enforcement policies. However, I disagree with the notion that the Mexicans all return south on weekends to spend that ill-gotten gain. Have you ever been to any Wal-Mart on Saturday? Or have you ever tried to park at Cielo Vista Mall on the weekend? There are more Mexican license plates than Texas or NM plates combined. We as a SOVEREIGN NATION should be allowed to protect our borders. What ever happened to the part of the Constitution that says the government should "..provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare (read common good - NOT give handouts)"? I say there should be a wall with a deep ditch at the foot of it all along the border. Post a CBP agent every 2-4 miles in a tower and then see how many try to get in. Fences work when they are physically built well (NOT a crazy virtual fence).
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#3 Apr 30, 2008
i dont understand how they can drive in our roads because unless you have a valid drivers license and proof of insurance no vehicle is allowed to drive on our streets. and license plate must be also from the states. drivers have 30 days to change their license plate to the state where they currently live. now this for sure is illegal and must be reported to the department of transportation, this foreign drivers dont pay the road tax that we all have to pay. and they should not be allowed to be our our streets. every person pays the road tax. and only vehicles that are registered can drive on our roads, so this part i dont understand. what happens is one foreign driver hits your car how you can claim the insurance? yu need to contact the insurance company and tell them that you see license plates from mexico in your street, this is illegal. al the vehicles must be properly insure to be on our roads and this is a fact. and the insurance must be from the united states. somebody is doing something wrong, contact the insurance company and let them knows whats going on. hopefully when they enforce the law no more mexicans cars are going to be allowed on the streets. you must have a valid id, proof of insurance, vehicle registration and also vehicle inspected. boy this is wrong. whats going on? you must have you vehicle registered within 30 days.
Truth God

AOL

#4 Apr 30, 2008
louie wrote:
i dont understand why mexicans are using our welfare systems and our social services and our health care services. i thought that only u.s citizens are the only one authorizes to use this services. the mexicans are talking all this money to take it back to mexico to spend it over there.
thats why they go to mexico on the weekends, to spend their welfare money in mexico and not here.mexians that live in mexico they come here collectthe money and they return back to mexico without never live in the united states, they use fake adresses. this money will never return back to us because is spend in mexico. so why we give the mexicans all this benefits? right now they are american familys that are going to bed tonight hungry with nohing to eat, while the mexicans have plenty of food to eat. tomorow a lot of americans are going to wake up and their houses are going to go for foreclosure while in mexico they are building new houses. familys wont have money to buy medicines and will have to take their babies back home sick while the mexicans have free health care here. we cannot afford to send our childrens to college while the mexicans go to the universitys for free. no american should go hungry at night and be homeless while the mexicans are driving brand new cars, buying brand new houses and eating at fancy restaurants.this is our america we must take care of our own first and we are not doing it.
The Mexicans own the white house and are building a space ship in Area 51.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#5 May 1, 2008
the mexicans are takin our hard earned money and taking it back to mexico. and they dont want to be mexicans they want to be americans for only the money that we have and nothing else. mexicans for money they will sell their soul to the devil if they have to do it. but as far as america they hate us with passion, they hate our guts. give a mexican five dollars and he or she will dance for you all night long.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#6 May 1, 2008
mexican are draining our welfare system by dumping anchor babies everywhere and making us the american tax payer pay for this anchor babies that they dont now who their fathers are. i hope they make a law against anchor babies. anchor babies are a tool that the mexican women use against us daily. they use these anchor babies to collect money from welfare. because these anchor babies they can collect enough money that tey dont have to work, each anchor baby cost the nation over 500 dollars a month. now in mexico these womens makes 4 dollars and 21 cents a day working. a graduate professional in mexico makes 400 dollars a month. these mexican ladies dont have any type of eduation and are making more money with anchor babies than any professional graduate in mexico working. anchor babies are the best business fo the mexicns today and we pay for.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#7 May 2, 2008
mexicans love for money make them the only race in america that the only thing they think about it on a daily basis is money, money, money.it doesnt matter how they get it, they will get it. they take our money and they take it back to mexico, but this is our money , not their money, theres more places beside america that these mexicans can go, but they decide to come here because is very easy for them because they are masters are faking everything with the only purpose and that is to take our money and run back to mexico. i cannot believe they are doing this in or face and we let it happened. for how long this have to continue. we are losing thousands of jobs every month, we are losing our houses, food prices are very high, gasoline i hurting us. but in mexico they re building new houses, gas price is cheap, thousands of jobs are opening, food is cheap. but who is building mexico? we are. can we live there? no, we get kill if we go there. they hate us very bad, they say that we are lazy and good for nothing and easy to fool. but when we aregong to wake up, when. tomorow? i dont think so. once you are born stupid and ignorant you will stay that way for the rest of your life. and as long as we are stupid ignorants americans, the mexicans are always going to be after us to take everything they can get from us. s why work hard? so the mexicans can live a free life at our expenses? they are people going hungry in america right now.
i have not met a mexican yet that comes to a house to help feed an american or to give shelter to a homeless american. hey are jut here not for us, but for our money. and every time they see us they just see the opportunity to get more from us so they can send it back to mexico and this includes the welfare money that they take to mexico on the weekends to eat and party at our expenses and then they return monday like nothing happens. and believe me every day mexicans thinks how they can get a green card, they will do anything to get it and i mean anything and i kow believe i know. right now mexicans are very desperate for the green card because the requierements are changing and america is waking up and are making it more difficult for the mexicans to get a green card. but anyway they know how to get it. ANCHOR BABIES, YEAH.
nestor

Montréal, Canada

#8 May 5, 2008
I am wondering guys,aren't you immigrants at all?,where you came from sice the beguinnig?.Don't forget,all the states are funded by immigrants,if you doubt it,just go back in History to find out.And to defend Mexico,say thanks to destiny,ad that Mexico became liberated from Spain,because it that wasn't the case,I'm not eve think the Uited states would exist,well,they would probably exist ,but not so powerful as it is.Because Spain was the leading power in those times,if not,just wonder yourselves where all those spanish city names came from.On the other hand do not complaint o the illegal immigrats,these poor people are working for the states,and sometimes they never see their refunds,and there is a figure of $100 billion dollars, that stays on the United sates treasure,because these immigrants are unable to claim it.Please send comments,but sustain them with real figures,not with your radical all fashion hate.
nestor

Montréal, Canada

#9 May 5, 2008
Why are you going creazy guys? Leave the mexicans alone,gas prices?you must be out of your minds,Mexico sends oil to u.s without excuse,do not pound all your problems on your neighbors,is just the way history is going.If Mexico become strong one day it will be for the change of the rules i the goverment in Mexico,but not because the mexicans in u.s send money or wherever.Your choice is only one:Give legal status to all these people already there,and your economy will pop up like creazy,because these people will invest,these people will fly,the people will open bussiness,no matter where,they will change the whole situation,thats the real solution.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#12 May 5, 2008
let me explain that illegal immigration is federal crime. the mexicans are thones comiting this federal crimes and know the want amnesty.ho w can you sart living in a country knowing that ou are violating the laws? do you wantto give the riminals a free ride? we didnt write the laws, but here in america if you come here illegaly you become part of te problem andthats we hve issues wth the mexicans. andthen after all ,anyway all they want is to live out of welfare. when you look at how many mexicans live here and how many make it pass welfare you can tell that only a handfull of mexicans can be proud of themself.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#13 May 5, 2008
let me explain that illegal immigration is federal crime. the mexicans are the ones comitting this federal crimes and know they want amnesty. how can you start living in a country knowing that you are violating the laws? do you want to give the criminals a free ride? we didnt write the laws, but here in america if you come here illegaly you become part of te problem and thats why we have issues wth the mexicans. and then after all ,anyway all they want is to live out of welfare. when you look at how many mexicans live here and how many make it pass welfare you can tell that only a handfull of mexicans can be proud of themself.
nestor

Montréal, Canada

#14 May 6, 2008
No,I'm really cocerned on the answer for you.Please let one,at least one Mexican-American to clarify your affirmation,and look a the totally different point of view.Look my friend show real figures here,and do not minimize Mexico or it's nationals,because I totally disagree with your statement,we were born mexicans,and nobody has the right to discriminate us,Why you don't discriminate the Germans or the chinese,everybody is here,so please speak with your heart.
nestor

Montréal, Canada

#15 May 6, 2008
Why you worried? Are you really starving,or are you suffering because the Mexicans took your food away,well,then stand up,go straight to the fields and start picking the fruits and vegetables under the sun,then come back here to the forum and tell me if those Mexicans don't really deserve to live in the glorious United states of America.
nestor

Montréal, Canada

#16 May 7, 2008
you know what? keep your freakin' country,There is bigger things than figthing for a piece of land,just imagine how many civilizations exist in the universe,and we are fighting like dogs for a piece of land here on earth.Don't you know that every star in the sky is in reality a sun like ours,my God people you are making a cow out of nothing.Or do you know of Nibiru,the crossing planet,and if that's truth,we going to be real death meat.
louie

Fort Stewart, GA

#17 May 7, 2008
how i can keep my freaking country when millions of mexicans are coming daily against our will?
nestor

Montréal, Canada

#18 May 8, 2008
well,let them be,remember the beatles,isnt amazing?.do not carry that weight,its up to the goverment to solve it,but you,sincerly you're empoissoning yourself.live and let die.Because who keep the more than $100 billion dollar per year in revenues??ehh ,let me tell you,is the goverment,so the longer you cry,it wont change anything,remember $100 billion make the real diffrerence,and I may be short in my figures,but dont worry,i'll find it out for you.the exact figures.
Truth God

AOL

#19 May 9, 2008
nestor wrote:
well,let them be,remember the beatles,isnt amazing?.do not carry that weight,its up to the goverment to solve it,but you,sincerly you're empoissoning yourself.live and let die.Because who keep the more than $100 billion dollar per year in revenues??ehh ,let me tell you,is the goverment,so the longer you cry,it wont change anything,remember $100 billion make the real diffrerence,and I may be short in my figures,but dont worry,i'll find it out for you.the exact figures.
Don't pay much attention to Louie. He repreents what is ugly in America. I expect he doesn't have a job, but if he does it is min. wage. His is not able to write much more than a 3rd grader and his research skills are no existent.
Georgia is not a state many people like to get in their cars and set up a household much less visit. In my opinion, the state is backward and ugly. Driving across the country a few years ago I stopped in Georgia to take a dump which what I think about the state. Next time I visit place to hold off taking a dump for a month and leave the biggest turd known to mankind in Georgia.
Khemistry

El Paso, TX

#20 May 10, 2008
louie wrote:
mexicans love for money make them the only race in america that the only thing they think about it on a daily basis is money, money, money.it doesnt matter how they get it, they will get it. they take our money and they take it back to mexico, but this is our money , not their money, theres more places beside america that these mexicans can go, but they decide to come here because is very easy for them because they are masters are faking everything with the only purpose and that is to take our money and run back to mexico. i cannot believe they are doing this in or face and we let it happened. for how long this have to continue. we are losing thousands of jobs every month, we are losing our houses, food prices are very high, gasoline i hurting us. but in mexico they re building new houses, gas price is cheap, thousands of jobs are opening, food is cheap. but who is building mexico? we are. can we live there? no, we get kill if we go there. they hate us very bad, they say that we are lazy and good for nothing and easy to fool. but when we aregong to wake up, when. tomorow? i dont think so. once you are born stupid and ignorant you will stay that way for the rest of your life. and as long as we are stupid ignorants americans, the mexicans are always going to be after us to take everything they can get from us. s why work hard? so the mexicans can live a free life at our expenses? they are people going hungry in america right now.
i have not met a mexican yet that comes to a house to help feed an american or to give shelter to a homeless american. hey are jut here not for us, but for our money. and every time they see us they just see the opportunity to get more from us so they can send it back to mexico and this includes the welfare money that they take to mexico on the weekends to eat and party at our expenses and then they return monday like nothing happens. and believe me every day mexicans thinks how they can get a green card, they will do anything to get it and i mean anything and i kow believe i know. right now mexicans are very desperate for the green card because the requierements are changing and america is waking up and are making it more difficult for the mexicans to get a green card. but anyway they know how to get it. ANCHOR BABIES, YEAH.
its kind of odd since you're claiming that mexicans take your money. now the odd part is that you're responding on a computer that obviously cost you "money" that you purchased with a little extra income that you made with the job that you work at. in a nice air conditioned home. or you are probably at a job that you have the time to post in this community. so now i dont understand how it is bringing your world down.... i'm sure you've got a couple of extra bucks in your pocket. to tell you the truth i'm POSITIVE that there is NO mexican knocking down your door with his hand in your wallet. mexican citizens coming to the united states to HELP boost our economy in more ways than any U.S Citizen can. so who cares that they drive on our streets, who cares that they use our welfare. its obviously money that gets used again in our economy. they not only help us, they do the jobs that we cannot do ourselves. besides, latin decent women are the best looking. lol!=)
Vee

El Paso, TX

#21 May 11, 2008
This is half true, in truth only the children of illegal immigrants can collect government services since they are citizens. The illegal immigrants themselves cannot collect anything except being exploited with peanut pay for blackmarket work. But don't worry, many clueless people will protect them thinking they're helping somebody. They are under the deluded spell that free flowing influx of poor people is a sustainable setup for this country.
a taxpayer hispanic

El Paso, TX

#22 May 12, 2008
ONLY ONCE FOR THIS RETAR*: RETAR* "Wal-Mart on Saturday" & "Cielo Vista Mall on the weekend"
WE CALL IT COMMERCE, WHERE "PEOPLE EXCHANGE MONEY FOR GOOD" tHERe are nothing free there for illegals . and you right you must be "white" only white come out this kind of retar* comment.
El Paso Anglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that there are a large number of illegal (NOT undocumented) aliens that take advantage of our generous welfare system, our superior schools (K-12, and college), and our lax enforcement policies. However, I disagree with the notion that the Mexicans all return south on weekends to spend that ill-gotten gain. Have you ever been to any Wal-Mart on Saturday? Or have you ever tried to park at Cielo Vista Mall on the weekend? There are more Mexican license plates than Texas or NM plates combined. We as a SOVEREIGN NATION should be allowed to protect our borders. What ever happened to the part of the Constitution that says the government should "..provide for the common defense and promote the general welfare (read common good - NOT give handouts)"? I say there should be a wall with a deep ditch at the foot of it all along the border. Post a CBP agent every 2-4 miles in a tower and then see how many try to get in. Fences work when they are physically built well (NOT a crazy virtual fence).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 47 min Manny 2,272
Chinese Made Appliances 1 hr asi tu madre 5
News Texas military communities call for state fundi... 3 hr huey goins 2
News Summer program to offer youths jobs in El Paso 9 hr huey goins 1
News Task force arrests 73 fugitives in El Paso in n... 11 hr huey goins 2
News DPS joins call to restart border-security contr... 11 hr L Morales 7
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr fart 794
More from around the web

Socorro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]