El Paso, TX

1 vote

Does Petro Have a Mouse in his Pocket?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes,he has started using "we" again.
  • No doubt, mice are his only friends.
  • Yes.His multiple names don't count.
  • His schizophrenic voices don't count
  • All other mice died from putrefaction.
  • Humane Society is Investigating
  • The mice live in his pantry
  • One sleeps under his foreskin
  • Even mice cant stand his vileness
  • All of the above
Cowboy

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2013
The vile midget's using "We," and "Us," don't fool anybody. Neither do his multiple monikers fool anybody when he talks to himself. He not only writes nonsense on this forum, he answers his answers with more nonsense.
Herve Villechaize

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
The vile midget's using "We," and "Us," don't fool anybody. Neither do his multiple monikers fool anybody when he talks to himself. He not only writes nonsense on this forum, he answers his answers with more nonsense.
Must you always cry? Can't you go one day without crying to the whole world about your homosexual inadequacies? Embrace your homosexuality and your love for midget with big peckers you fruit.
Herve Villechaize

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Do you enjoy being the gay cowboy (your moniker) from the Village People or would you rather have been the police officer or perhaps more appropriately, the homosexual sailor?
Wet Neck

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2013
He has your moma in his pocket
petrostiltskin

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Wet Neck wrote:
He has your moma in his pocket
Please do not forget that I also have your bola de Manteca madre in my back pocket as well!
Cowboy

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2013
Wow it took Petro four posts to get all of his crying in, and I'll be he's not finished yet.
DC Dave Alert

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Oops, Post No. 4 was DC Dave. When that masochist sees someone getting his butt kicked he gets envious and wants some too.
Fat Grubby Trucker

United States

#9 Aug 1, 2013
Let's see, we saw a three-way split of personalities from Petro in Posts 2,3 and 5. That's the way me and the other truckers divide him up when he doffs his mini skirt and kicks off those polka dot panties. I/m beginning to feel sorry for him. Maybe I will get him a few mice to match his multiple personality disorder. Maybe it could be therapy for him.
Shrink

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2013
You had better wait to see how many personalities he is split into before you try that mouse therapy. Too many might cause even more divisions of his brain.
Mexicano Orgullosos

United States

#11 Aug 1, 2013
Can I have a dormouse? A trucker told me that a dormouse can protect my culo when I am sleeping.
ITT

El Paso, TX

#12 Aug 1, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Wow it took Petro four posts to get all of his crying in, and I'll be he's not finished yet.
If you anything about address protocols you would understand what a pendejo you are for writing that comment down, now stfu putilla and go blow your grubby tranny trucker JCCD the lawn snatch.
49rrrrrrrr

Lubbock, TX

#13 Aug 1, 2013
Mexicano Orgullosos wrote:
Can I have a dormouse? A trucker told me that a dormouse can protect my culo when I am sleeping.
my moma sticks mouses in her butt
DC Dave

United States

#14 Aug 1, 2013
49rrrrrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
my moma sticks mouses in her butt
That is already public knowledge dj jizz face.
POS

Shanghai, China

#15 Aug 1, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>That is already public knowledge dj jizz face.
Yep, everyone know a rat like you love getting things shoved up yourass.
TOADSBACK

France

#16 Aug 2, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Stop crying and go back to the village people
youngman they are missing their gay cowboy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 53 min Gasman 18,305
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 56 min Gasman 22,556
El Paso's thoughts on the Dallas Cowboys in 201... 4 hr Boogeyman 1
Border wait times 6 hr L Morales 27
Report: In-N-Out Burger Burger to open on west ... (Oct '10) 6 hr L Morales 51
Sheriff warns of threats from ISIS, says Qurans... 8 hr kuda 7
Bigger than Football 14 hr louie goins 3
•••

Flash Flood Watch for El Paso County was issued at September 17 at 7:09AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Socorro Jobs