First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Prophecies

United States

#1 Jul 23, 2013
The Obama speech on July 19, 2013 showed only empathy for Trayvon Martin and his family. Obama took no notice of the misery that the convoluted justice system imposed upon the righteous in this issue: specifically that of George Zimmerman and his own family, oppressed due to the outcry of false disdain by Al Sharpton and other race baiters. Like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, Obama knows he is on the wrong side, morally. His stuttering speech of 7/19/2013 tried to gloss over the role he played personally in bringing about racial unrest in this country. Al Sharpton is a professional race-baiter, hate monger and political agitator. When he enters into a controversy, he roars in as an indignant member of an “oppressed” race. If he perceives that he is losing public sentiment, he tries to switch roles and put on the cloak of a forgiving, Christian “peacemaker,” when he is actually the main problem, and by no stretch of the imagination, a “solution.” That is exactly what Obama was doing in his speech of 7/19/2013.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57594581/...

Obama realizes now that, slowly, most of the public believe that the only criminal in the Zimmerman trial was Trayvon Martin, a six-foot-three-inch tall high school junior that was serving his third school suspension for misconduct in the current school year. The young criminal had introduced drugs onto a high school campus, and was caught with stolen jewelry and a burglary weapon by a campus police chief that was trying to downplay crime on the campus by manipulating statistics classifying some crimes, and downright ignoring most o them.

http://thelasttradition.blogspot.com/2013/07/...

I suspect that MLK, Nelson Mandela and Barack Obama were all readers of Nietzsche; if not appliers of it, then they fulfilled every philosophical principal of Nietzche’s philosophy on Will to Power.

From Nietzche Biographical Notes:

“Slave morality does not aim at exerting one's will by strength but by careful subversion. It does not seek to transcend the masters, but to make them slaves as well. The essence of slave morality is utility:[5] the good is what is most useful for the whole community, not the strong. Nietzsche saw this as a contradiction. Since the powerful are few in number compared to the masses of the weak, the weak gain power by corrupting the strong into believing that the causes of slavery (viz., the will to power) are 'evil', as are the qualities they originally could not choose because of their weakness. By saying humility is voluntary, slave morality avoids admitting that their humility was in the beginning forced upon them by a master. Biblical principles of turning the other cheek, humility, charity, and pity are the result of universalizing the plight of the slave onto all humankind, and thus enslaving the masters as well. "The democratic movement is the heir to Christianity."[6]—the political manifestation of slave morality because of its obsession with freedom and equality.”

--from the Wikipedia biographical notes on Nietzsche’s philosophy of Will to Power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%80%93s...
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Prophecies wrote:
The Obama speech on July 19, 2013 showed only empathy for Trayvon Martin and his family. Obama took no notice of the misery that the convoluted justice system imposed upon the righteous in this issue: specifically that of George Zimmerman and his own family, oppressed due to the outcry of false disdain by Al Sharpton and other race baiters. Like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, Obama knows he is on the wrong side, morally. His stuttering speech of 7/19/2013 tried to gloss over the role he played personally in bringing about racial unrest in this country. Al Sharpton is a professional race-baiter, hate monger and political agitator. When he enters into a controversy, he roars in as an indignant member of an “oppressed” race. If he perceives that he is losing public sentiment, he tries to switch roles and put on the cloak of a forgiving, Christian “peacemaker,” when he is actually the main problem, and by no stretch of the imagination, a “solution.” That is exactly what Obama was doing in his speech of 7/19/2013.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57594581/...
Obama realizes now that, slowly, most of the public believe that the only criminal in the Zimmerman trial was Trayvon Martin, a six-foot-three-inch tall high school junior that was serving his third school suspension for misconduct in the current school year. The young criminal had introduced drugs onto a high school campus, and was caught with stolen jewelry and a burglary weapon by a campus police chief that was trying to downplay crime on the campus by manipulating statistics classifying some crimes, and downright ignoring most o them.
http://thelasttradition.blogspot.com/2013/07/...
I suspect that MLK, Nelson Mandela and Barack Obama were all readers of Nietzsche; if not appliers of it, then they fulfilled every philosophical principal of Nietzche’s philosophy on Will to Power.
From Nietzche Biographical Notes:
“Slave morality does not aim at exerting one's will by strength but by careful subversion. It does not seek to transcend the masters, but to make them slaves as well. The essence of slave morality is utility:[5] the good is what is most useful for the whole community, not the strong. Nietzsche saw this as a contradiction. Since the powerful are few in number compared to the masses of the weak, the weak gain power by corrupting the strong into believing that the causes of slavery (viz., the will to power) are 'evil', as are the qualities they originally could not choose because of their weakness. By saying humility is voluntary, slave morality avoids admitting that their humility was in the beginning forced upon them by a master. Biblical principles of turning the other cheek, humility, charity, and pity are the result of universalizing the plight of the slave onto all humankind, and thus enslaving the masters as well. "The democratic movement is the heir to Christianity."[6]—the political manifestation of slave morality because of its obsession with freedom and equality.”
--from the Wikipedia biographical notes on Nietzsche’s philosophy of Will to Power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%80%93s...
Don't forget about the Proverbs either. Those certainly apply here as well.
Prophecies

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget about the Proverbs either. Those certainly apply here as well.
Okay, here is a proverb. Show how it applies:

"She layeth her hand to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff."

Proverbs 31:19.

The point here is: If you want to discuss something, be specific. You don't impress anyone by saying "Proverbs apply." I could also say that our Constitution and the Complete Works of Shakespeare apply, but that would not contribute to any intelligent dialogue unless I specified why.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Jul 23, 2013
rather touchy, aint we. I don't know how Villanueva is operating but a lot of times I will make a general and broad statement to induce others to join in with statements and/or questions, a way of getting those people who are capable to think for themselves. Don't know as that is Villanueva's tactic but I myself was willing to wait and see but apparently some are not.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Prophecies wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, here is a proverb. Show how it applies:
"She layeth her hand to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff."
Proverbs 31:19.
The point here is: If you want to discuss something, be specific. You don't impress anyone by saying "Proverbs apply." I could also say that our Constitution and the Complete Works of Shakespeare apply, but that would not contribute to any intelligent dialogue unless I specified why.
dunadd is right. You threw out a Divine statement from Deuteronomy in another thread which has absolutely no bearing upon anyone except the nation of Israel, to whom it was spoken. It does not apply, in any way, shape or form to the current situation in Mexico. However, many Proverbs do apply as they are axiomatic statements about life in general. Your inane example about the woman of noble character notwithstanding, of course.
Prophesies

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
dunadd is right. You threw out a Divine statement from Deuteronomy in another thread which has absolutely no bearing upon anyone except the nation of Israel, to whom it was spoken. It does not apply, in any way, shape or form to the current situation in Mexico. However, many Proverbs do apply as they are axiomatic statements about life in general. Your inane example about the woman of noble character notwithstanding, of course.
It looks like Petro's sick, silliness is contagious on this forum.

First, if Deuteronomy applies only to the nation of Israel, then why did King James Stuart of England include it in his version of the Holy Bible? And why did we import it from England to the U.S., if it were complied by an Englishman? You seem to be saying that the lessons of Deuteronomy are of no use to anyone else. Any Intelligent person could see how the verse I quoted relates and serves to explain why children sometimes suffer due to the iniquities of their parents and ancestors.

If your postulation of non-relevance of Deuteronomy were true, then the entire Old Testament would apply only to Israel. There is no "New Testament" in the Torah, the Pentateuch or the Scriptures of the Talmud, so why do we find ANY them in the Old Testament? "dunadd" is NOT right, and you agreed with him solely because he agreed with you, and that reflects a dishonest flaw in your character

I reiterate: If you cannot specify how Proverbs relate to anything in this post, then, I repeat, that you contribute nothing to advancement of the subject of the thread. You are the one that is always "throwing out" general, insignificant statements without the ability to relate them to the thread or to the gist of the thread. And again, this does not impress anyone because on can only conclude that you are counterfeit: trying to impress with the purported knowledge that you imply that you have, but apparently do not want to share. Bringing up Proverbs grabbed my interest by" throwing" it out there, but disappointed me in your failure to show whatever relevance that you pretend to know, but do not want to share. Playing juvenile games is not a substitute for participation in an adult dialogue. Your immaturity must have affected your grades negatively if indeed you ever made it to an institute of higher learning, which I doubt. Therefore I say to you, and the poster above you, find another thread if you do not understand this one, or if you do not have anything intelligent to contribute.
This is boring

El Paso, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2013
The above rants won the award for "Cut and Paste Pseudo-intellectual fiction" at the recent Bullchitters conference. Bla Bla Bla........
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Prophesies wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like Petro's sick, silliness is contagious on this forum.
First, if Deuteronomy applies only to the nation of Israel, then why did King James Stuart of England include it in his version of the Holy Bible? And why did we import it from England to the U.S., if it were complied by an Englishman? You seem to be saying that the lessons of Deuteronomy are of no use to anyone else. Any Intelligent person could see how the verse I quoted relates and serves to explain why children sometimes suffer due to the iniquities of their parents and ancestors.
If your postulation of non-relevance of Deuteronomy were true, then the entire Old Testament would apply only to Israel. There is no "New Testament" in the Torah, the Pentateuch or the Scriptures of the Talmud, so why do we find ANY them in the Old Testament? "dunadd" is NOT right, and you agreed with him solely because he agreed with you, and that reflects a dishonest flaw in your character
I reiterate: If you cannot specify how Proverbs relate to anything in this post, then, I repeat, that you contribute nothing to advancement of the subject of the thread. You are the one that is always "throwing out" general, insignificant statements without the ability to relate them to the thread or to the gist of the thread. And again, this does not impress anyone because on can only conclude that you are counterfeit: trying to impress with the purported knowledge that you imply that you have, but apparently do not want to share. Bringing up Proverbs grabbed my interest by" throwing" it out there, but disappointed me in your failure to show whatever relevance that you pretend to know, but do not want to share. Playing juvenile games is not a substitute for participation in an adult dialogue. Your immaturity must have affected your grades negatively if indeed you ever made it to an institute of higher learning, which I doubt. Therefore I say to you, and the poster above you, find another thread if you do not understand this one, or if you do not have anything intelligent to contribute.
The Old Testament is relevant insofar as we can learn from God's dealings with the people of old. I Corinthians 10:1-6 is one of many New Testament passages in support of this view. Anyone who suggests that the promises and blessings and curses of the Old Testament are relevant today misses the entire point of God establishing a New Covenant (See Jeremiah 31:31-34). This would also necessarily require that dietary regulations, civil laws and punishment and regulations regarding menstrual uncleanness, just to cite three examples, would still be binding today upon Christians. I will be more than happy to explain in as much detail as you like how the Proverbs are relevant but first I want to establish conclusively that your citing of the Mosaic Law as somehow an explanation for why things are happening in Mexico today is fallacious. According to your logic, God may also be punishing them because they eat shrimp, don't require ceremonial cleansing and allow women to be in positions of civil authority. Your insults may make you feel good, but you are dead wrong on this issue. No serious New Testament Christian believes that any of the ordinances or commands of the Law of Moses are binding today. Jesus Christ is the end of the Law.(Colossians 2:13-19)
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the law. The Ten Commandments were not negated but are still in effect. The New Testament is relevant for the Church, the called out ones, the Old Testament is for Israel, not the Nation of Israel but the people of Israel, the tribes of Israel who are here today. I am an Israelite and one of the called out ones, being of the tribe of Efrayim, Ephraim to you but also with some Manasseh and Reuben ancestry. Both Testaments pertain to me and others like me. Yeshua Mashiach, Jesus Christ to you, is not the end of the law but fulfillment of the law. I am still to honour my father and mother that my days are prolonged upon this earth. I am still not to bear false witness, not to commit adultery, I am still to have no other gods before HIM. There is difference, big difference, huge difference between the Mosaic laws and the laws of God including the Ten Commandments.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the law. The Ten Commandments were not negated but are still in effect. The New Testament is relevant for the Church, the called out ones, the Old Testament is for Israel, not the Nation of Israel but the people of Israel, the tribes of Israel who are here today. I am an Israelite and one of the called out ones, being of the tribe of Efrayim, Ephraim to you but also with some Manasseh and Reuben ancestry. Both Testaments pertain to me and others like me. Yeshua Mashiach, Jesus Christ to you, is not the end of the law but fulfillment of the law. I am still to honour my father and mother that my days are prolonged upon this earth. I am still not to bear false witness, not to commit adultery, I am still to have no other gods before HIM. There is difference, big difference, huge difference between the Mosaic laws and the laws of God including the Ten Commandments.
I disagree. Every one of the 10 commandments are explicitly stated in the New Testament, which is why Christians still abide by them. They were central to the covenant God made at Sinai and thus part of the contract God had with the physical nation of Israel and them only. You honor your father and mother? Good for you - Ephesians 6:1-3 tells us we have to as Christians! You have only one God? Good for you - Matthew 22:37-39 tells us that is the greatest commandment. If you want to follow the Law of Moses, you are obligated to obey every part of it.(Galatians 5:2-6) This would mean the sacrifices, the ceremonies, etc. In Acts 15:10-21 the apostles made it clear that the Gentiles were not obligated ot be circumcised or obey the Law of Moses to be saved. Some men make a distinction in the Law of Moses between the moral code, the civil code and the levitical code but no where does God make such a distinction in the Torah.
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#11 Jul 23, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament is relevant insofar as we can learn from God's dealings with the people of old. I Corinthians 10:1-6 is one of many New Testament passages in support of this view. Anyone who suggests that the promises and blessings and curses of the Old Testament are relevant today misses the entire point of God establishing a New Covenant (See Jeremiah 31:31-34). This would also necessarily require that dietary regulations, civil laws and punishment and regulations regarding menstrual uncleanness, just to cite three examples, would still be binding today upon Christians. I will be more than happy to explain in as much detail as you like how the Proverbs are relevant but first I want to establish conclusively that your citing of the Mosaic Law as somehow an explanation for why things are happening in Mexico today is fallacious. According to your logic, God may also be punishing them because they eat shrimp, don't require ceremonial cleansing and allow women to be in positions of civil authority. Your insults may make you feel good, but you are dead wrong on this issue. No serious New Testament Christian believes that any of the ordinances or commands of the Law of Moses are binding today. Jesus Christ is the end of the Law.(Colossians 2:13-19)
Way to go. It's about time someone shut that dufus up. His "prophecies" are about as interesting as a popcorn fart.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go. It's about time someone shut that dufus up. His "prophecies" are about as interesting as a popcorn fart.
You're right about that. It's always hilarious when bloviators are put in their place and don't have the decency to admit when they're mistaken. It's cowardly to pontificate as he did and then slither away when his argument built on a house of cards comes crumbling down.
Prophesies

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2013
It looks like Nietzsche must be over the head of most everyone that posted on this thread. I don't know how Christianity and the New Testament took over this thread. Nietzsche was definitely not a Christian, as anyone will learn if they read his essay, "The Antichrist." That does not mean he was immoral. His translation of the Zoroastrian writings (In his "Thus Spoke Zarathustra") is as moral as any Christian teaching, but it precedes Christianity by thousands of years. Many modern critics claim that Nietzsche cannot be interpreted, sort of like a writer with a deconstruction style. That means only that they cannot understand it, or cannot cram it into their Christian frame of reference without totally distorting it. Many Christians, bound to the dogmas of modern religion, say that the scrolls of the Essenes (where Jesus began his ministry) cannot be interpreted or that they reaffirm the Gospels of the New Testament. There is a "Christian" version of "The Essene Gospel of Peace" on the Internet which is totally counterfeit and designed to advance the theory that their gospel conforms to modern religions teachings. That is ridiculous to anyone that has studied it.

Nietzsche seems to believe that the Antichrist is the Christian Church or churches. They have certainly become billion-dollar industries and violate our Constitution by claiming to be tax-exempt, non profit, non-political organizations, while participating hot and heavy in politics. Any black church I have ever attended copiously mixed politics with religion, but if their tax-exempt status is ever challenged by the IRS, get ready for their biggest riot yet.

"[Christianity] preserves that which is ripe for destruction." >Nietzsche (from the Antichrist)
APPAUSEPLEASE

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jul 23, 2013
OK enough of this
Maobama versus Donald Duck on a comic strip and
Donald Duck wins hands down everytime.

Does not take much to get over on Maobama

Stand for nothing and fall for everything.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Prophesies wrote:
It looks like Nietzsche must be over the head of most everyone that posted on this thread. I don't know how Christianity and the New Testament took over this thread. Nietzsche was definitely not a Christian, as anyone will learn if they read his essay, "The Antichrist." That does not mean he was immoral. His translation of the Zoroastrian writings (In his "Thus Spoke Zarathustra") is as moral as any Christian teaching, but it precedes Christianity by thousands of years. Many modern critics claim that Nietzsche cannot be interpreted, sort of like a writer with a deconstruction style. That means only that they cannot understand it, or cannot cram it into their Christian frame of reference without totally distorting it. Many Christians, bound to the dogmas of modern religion, say that the scrolls of the Essenes (where Jesus began his ministry) cannot be interpreted or that they reaffirm the Gospels of the New Testament. There is a "Christian" version of "The Essene Gospel of Peace" on the Internet which is totally counterfeit and designed to advance the theory that their gospel conforms to modern religions teachings. That is ridiculous to anyone that has studied it.
Nietzsche seems to believe that the Antichrist is the Christian Church or churches. They have certainly become billion-dollar industries and violate our Constitution by claiming to be tax-exempt, non profit, non-political organizations, while participating hot and heavy in politics. Any black church I have ever attended copiously mixed politics with religion, but if their tax-exempt status is ever challenged by the IRS, get ready for their biggest riot yet.
"[Christianity] preserves that which is ripe for destruction." >Nietzsche (from the Antichrist)
The reason why Christianity and the New Testament entered this thread was your false assertions about Scripture and Christian theology in this and other threads, which you continued with this post. Jesus was never associated with the Essenes. Never. Some scholars believe that John the Baptizer may have been given the similarities between him and their practices. But no one links Jesus with them. So rant on about Nietzsche and whomever else you like all day and all night in your attempt to feel superior. But when you make false assertions about the Bible, you will be called out. And rest assured, Nietzsche is not over anyone else's head. We just find him and your bloviating to be boring.
Vern Dozier

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Nietzsche is balls to the wall, baby. Some people call him a fart face or worse, including the Pope, but not me. I have always been inspired by him. Case in point: the following story.

Belinda, who was neighbor back in the day, had always been a big woman. Even as a child, her parents used to joke that she had a rear end like a bus. But she was proud of her giant fanny and dressed to accent the curves of her gigantic derrière. As she grew into an adult, she enjoyed the attention that her fat butt provided her, joking with her friends that she had become “bootylicious.”

One day she was out sunbathing in her back yard, wearing a skimpy bikini that did little to hide her glorious gluts. She was lying on her stomach, almost asleep, with her can facing towards the sun. She enjoyed the warm sun baking her immense hindquarters. I came home from work and went into my garden where I could make out the silhouette of her vast backside.

I went into the liquor cabinet and downed a few shots of tequila to summon up the courage to approach her. I’d always wanted to reach out and grab her bon-bons but now the booze and Nietzsche would give me the courage.

I walked into her yard and, as I ogled her hamhocks, said,“Hi Belinda. What’s going on? I sure do like the way your buttass looks in that binki.”“Why thank you,” Belinda said.“I’m glad you’re enjoying the rear view.”“How would you like to come over to my place for awhile?” I asked. We could watch some TV, maybe have a couple of beers and, if you wouldn’t mind, I could play with your buns.” Belinda leapt to her feet.“I’d love to,” she said and began making a bee-line for my house. I purposely walked behind her so that I could watch her backyard swaying as she walked.

Once inside, I popped open a couple of beers and offered a toast.“Here’s to your sweet cheeks,” I said.“I sure hope I can get better acquainted with it soon.” Belinda purred in response,“I knew you always had a think for my posterior. But I assumed that you’d lost interest in my keister. I’m so glad you enjoy it.” We stood there awkwardly for a moment, sipping their beers. All of a sudden, I downed his whole can in one big gulp and loudly announced,“Let’s get this show on the road! I may be a bit crackers, but now I want to get a crack at your butt!” Belinda was a little hesitant and suggested we take it more slowly. But I was having none of this.“No, way,” I said.“I bought you a beer and now it’s time for you to start putting out.” Like a flash I was on her, groping at her tush. I kissed her wildly and with great difficulty worked her bikini bottoms over her hefty caboose, until finally she was butt naked standing there.“Let’s get it on,” I boomed,“because I’ve got a fever and the only prescription is more of your tail. Now bend over - I’m going to town!”

So I have Nietzsche and the booze to thank for that wild night.
Mexicano Orgullosos

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2013
Vern Dozier wrote:
Nietzsche is balls to the wall, baby. Some people call him a fart face or worse, including the Pope, but not me. I have always been inspired by him. Case in point: the following story.
Belinda, who was neighbor back in the day, had always been a big woman. Even as a child, her parents used to joke that she had a rear end like a bus. But she was proud of her giant fanny and dressed to accent the curves of her gigantic derrière. As she grew into an adult, she enjoyed the attention that her fat butt provided her, joking with her friends that she had become “bootylicious.”
One day she was out sunbathing in her back yard, wearing a skimpy bikini that did little to hide her glorious gluts. She was lying on her stomach, almost asleep, with her can facing towards the sun. She enjoyed the warm sun baking her immense hindquarters. I came home from work and went into my garden where I could make out the silhouette of her vast backside.
I went into the liquor cabinet and downed a few shots of tequila to summon up the courage to approach her. I’d always wanted to reach out and grab her bon-bons but now the booze and Nietzsche would give me the courage.
I walked into her yard and, as I ogled her hamhocks, said,“Hi Belinda. What’s going on? I sure do like the way your buttass looks in that binki.”“Why thank you,” Belinda said.“I’m glad you’re enjoying the rear view.”“How would you like to come over to my place for awhile?” I asked. We could watch some TV, maybe have a couple of beers and, if you wouldn’t mind, I could play with your buns.” Belinda leapt to her feet.“I’d love to,” she said and began making a bee-line for my house. I purposely walked behind her so that I could watch her backyard swaying as she walked.
Once inside, I popped open a couple of beers and offered a toast.“Here’s to your sweet cheeks,” I said.“I sure hope I can get better acquainted with it soon.” Belinda purred in response,“I knew you always had a think for my posterior. But I assumed that you’d lost interest in my keister. I’m so glad you enjoy it.” We stood there awkwardly for a moment, sipping their beers. All of a sudden, I downed his whole can in one big gulp and loudly announced,“Let’s get this show on the road! I may be a bit crackers, but now I want to get a crack at your butt!” Belinda was a little hesitant and suggested we take it more slowly. But I was having none of this.“No, way,” I said.“I bought you a beer and now it’s time for you to start putting out.” Like a flash I was on her, groping at her tush. I kissed her wildly and with great difficulty worked her bikini bottoms over her hefty caboose, until finally she was butt naked standing there.“Let’s get it on,” I boomed,“because I’ve got a fever and the only prescription is more of your tail. Now bend over - I’m going to town!”
So I have Nietzsche and the booze to thank for that wild night.
How do these jerks find their way to this forum?
The Stag

United States

#18 Jul 24, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why Christianity and the New Testament entered this thread was your false assertions about Scripture and Christian theology in this and other threads, which you continued with this post. Jesus was never associated with the Essenes. Never. Some scholars believe that John the Baptizer may have been given the similarities between him and their practices. But no one links Jesus with them. So rant on about Nietzsche and whomever else you like all day and all night in your attempt to feel superior. But when you make false assertions about the Bible, you will be called out. And rest assured, Nietzsche is not over anyone else's head. We just find him and your bloviating to be boring.
You'll never cast off your shackles of religious bigotry because they are your only tie and source of minimal power within the herd. As Nietzsche said, the weaker members of the herd are far in the majority, and in a so-called democratic system, they take control by making the rules. That is their security blanket and that is the only they way can they alleviate their fear of, and have any control over, the superior members. You will always be a slave to the herd, but you will also exercise the same bigotry as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Obama, because within certain circles you can have power over those that are even more inferior than you. You may be a pastor, but your flock will always be small, and your company will always be even more boring than you. So go back and sing to your tiny, off-key choir.
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 24, 2013
The Stag wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never cast off your shackles of religious bigotry because they are your only tie and source of minimal power within the herd. As Nietzsche said, the weaker members of the herd are far in the majority, and in a so-called democratic system, they take control by making the rules. That is their security blanket and that is the only they way can they alleviate their fear of, and have any control over, the superior members. You will always be a slave to the herd, but you will also exercise the same bigotry as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Obama, because within certain circles you can have power over those that are even more inferior than you. You may be a pastor, but your flock will always be small, and your company will always be even more boring than you. So go back and sing to your tiny, off-key choir.
Such venom and hatred from an ignorant man. You would have far more credibility if you would admit your myriad of mistakes in posting. You can attack Christianity all you want because you are entitled to your own opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts and thus your fallacious postings must be corrected. I have said nothing about race or anything else in this thread. I have simply corrected the record when you have distorted it. You are the one who obviously is insecure because you respond to being corrected with personal attacks.
Cowboy

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Such venom and hatred from an ignorant man. You would have far more credibility if you would admit your myriad of mistakes in posting. You can attack Christianity all you want because you are entitled to your own opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts and thus your fallacious postings must be corrected. I have said nothing about race or anything else in this thread. I have simply corrected the record when you have distorted it. You are the one who obviously is insecure because you respond to being corrected with personal attacks.
Spoken like a true, lazy-language Mexican. You learn only one definition for "bigotry" and think it has to have something to do with race. You remind me of the welfare mom that read the evaluation of her son and mailed off a letter to the Welfare Department saying, "You have branded my son illiterate. That is not true. I married his father the day before he was born."

Do your self a favor and stop showing your ass by trying to match wits with intelligent people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex clubs and swingers in El Paso (Nov '08) 2 hr Unknow 1,714
News Texas Senate Democrats help 'open-carry' amendment 2 hr L Morales 3
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr Turd Gas 23,190
News Anderson Cooper 3 hr huey goins 3
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 10 hr Manny 2,305
News Moving the Mexican Border (Sep '14) 17 hr yup 8
Hookers in El Paso (Aug '12) Sun juan ramirez 117
More from around the web

Socorro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]