fashionista

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Getting ready to get all decked out for Kentucky Derby and Cinco de Mayo weekend. Maybe this will help improve El Paso's unfashionble image. How about you? LOL
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 25, 2013
This is the best weekend of the whole year. For the Derby, I get smashed on Mint Juelps and run buck naked around my house waiting for the race to begin. Afterward, I toast the winner and then take my wife out for a nice steak dinner. For Cinco de Maya, I get smashed on tequila and listen to Mariachi music all day and then go out at night looking for a spicy Latina to heat up the evening. Come Monday morning, I am plum tuckered out.
fashionista

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Apr 25, 2013
That's quite a weekend set up you have there. LOL But I was referring more to the clothes aspect. Seriously, I am in need of a big fashionable derby hat with plumes and the whole bit. Know where I can find one? I like to wear hats.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#4 Apr 25, 2013
fashionista wrote:
That's quite a weekend set up you have there. LOL But I was referring more to the clothes aspect. Seriously, I am in need of a big fashionable derby hat with plumes and the whole bit. Know where I can find one? I like to wear hats.
You might contact Ashley Judd as she is from Kentucky and knows quite about about fashion as well. Her husband, the Scotsman, wears a kilt for instance. But as you can tell from my post, I am less concerned about what I wear (because I like to run around butt naked) and prefer to focus on the right beverage to accompany the day's festivities.
fashionista

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Apr 25, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
You might contact Ashley Judd as she is from Kentucky and knows quite about about fashion as well. Her husband, the Scotsman, wears a kilt for instance. But as you can tell from my post, I am less concerned about what I wear (because I like to run around butt naked) and prefer to focus on the right beverage to accompany the day's festivities.
Thanks for the advice and humor, but I think I can find a nice hat on my own. Anyway have a margarita and shot of tequila for me during the race while you run around buck naked. Meanwhile I'll be wearing the fancy derby hat at the racetrack. LOL
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#6 Apr 25, 2013
May 5 is for the little Mexican'ts who live here and have failed to understand they are not Mexican citizens any more. Some have not been Mexican citizens at any time as they were born here and not in Mexico. You Mexican'ts want to celebrate then cross the river and stay there.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#7 Apr 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
May 5 is for the little Mexican'ts who live here and have failed to understand they are not Mexican citizens any more. Some have not been Mexican citizens at any time as they were born here and not in Mexico. You Mexican'ts want to celebrate then cross the river and stay there.
But Mexico doesn't have public assistance, Public Housing and the Lone Star Card and their Free medical sucks!
No, I say bring Mexico here to El Paso and the way to do that is vote Democrat!

Mexico does have Bud Lites though, I know because I sell steaks from my lone star card to rich Mexicans and then go to Juarez and buy Bud Lites. Mexicans love Bud Lites!
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
But Mexico doesn't have public assistance, Public Housing and the Lone Star Card and their Free medical sucks!
No, I say bring Mexico here to El Paso and the way to do that is vote Democrat!
Mexico does have Bud Lites though, I know because I sell steaks from my lone star card to rich Mexicans and then go to Juarez and buy Bud Lites. Mexicans love Bud Lites!
Que pinchi puto, you also eat chorizo on the street you Joto.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
May 5 is for the little Mexican'ts who live here and have failed to understand they are not Mexican citizens any more. Some have not been Mexican citizens at any time as they were born here and not in Mexico. You Mexican'ts want to celebrate then cross the river and stay there.
stupid jackass the cartel war is still going on. Do you want people to die, no then STFU. Celebrate here just don't let any stupid tea baggers see you shoot the guns in the air cause then they don't like guns of all sudden.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Proud Mexican Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
But Mexico doesn't have public assistance, Public Housing and the Lone Star Card and their Free medical sucks!
No, I say bring Mexico here to El Paso and the way to do that is vote Democrat!
Mexico does have Bud Lites though, I know because I sell steaks from my lone star card to rich Mexicans and then go to Juarez and buy Bud Lites. Mexicans love Bud Lites!
No send them all back home. Atleast Mexico treats everyone even if they don't have insurance the same was as someone who has insurance. Obama care is already causing problems as Blue Cross/Blue Shield is raising rates on Maryland to compensate for the costs of insuring everyone. Texas Blue Cross/Blue Shield will soon follow. Ain't gonna be able to afford Bud Lite.
Proud Mexican Democrat

El Paso, TX

#11 Apr 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>... Ain't gonna be able to afford Bud Lite.
Then I will have La Gordas chavalitos do beer runs for me.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#12 Apr 25, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>No send them all back home. Atleast Mexico treats everyone even if they don't have insurance the same was as someone who has insurance. Obama care is already causing problems as Blue Cross/Blue Shield is raising rates on Maryland to compensate for the costs of insuring everyone. Texas Blue Cross/Blue Shield will soon follow. Ain't gonna be able to afford Bud Lite.
Not only that, but GM still owes us a bundle. If we had that money repaid, we'd all be on easy street.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#13 Apr 25, 2013
fashionista wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the advice and humor, but I think I can find a nice hat on my own. Anyway have a margarita and shot of tequila for me during the race while you run around buck naked. Meanwhile I'll be wearing the fancy derby hat at the racetrack. LOL
I hope you have one hail of a good time. It should be a wild weekend, to say the least.
fashionista

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Apr 25, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have one hail of a good time. It should be a wild weekend, to say the least.
I hope so! Hope you have the same. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homosexual couples food stamps bill 48 min ept 34
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 49 min ept 1,543
Three join race for EPISD board 14 hr vanilla ad campaign 1
Cars getting keyed 14 hr For ur concern 10
El Paso City Council candidate pleaded guilty t... 15 hr vanilla ad campaign 5
Class of 2014 17 hr Baseball horn 2
St. Patrick's Day 21 hr huey goins 9
Socorro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Socorro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:24PM
Cowboys re-sign RFA WR Beasley
ESPN12:40 PM
Texans cut stalwart center Myers, save $6M
NFL 3:32 PM
Potential landing spots for Andre Johnson
Bleacher Report 4:08 PM
Keith Rivers to Cowboys: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
NFL 4:17 PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys