Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2013
JW Russell is spewing his propaganda again and refusing to be accountable for it. He falsely claims that GM has paid back all the money the taxpayers bailed them out with and, as always, is too cowardly to admit his error. He is a complete and utter fool.

See post #24 for more of his lies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/el-paso-tx/TR...
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
JW Russell is spewing his propaganda again and refusing to be accountable for it. He falsely claims that GM has paid back all the money the taxpayers bailed them out with and, as always, is too cowardly to admit his error. He is a complete and utter fool.
See post #24 for more of his lies.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/el-paso-tx/TR...
Well said. He's a known liar and thief in this forum.
Mavis Leonard

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 26, 2013
You guys are right on. Here are the facts from Politifact, a non-partisan fact checking site:

"The Obama campaign is echoing a claim from GM and Chrysler that the auto companies "repaid their loans." But for both companies, thatís some careful framing that doesnít tell the whole story. Loans represent about 20 percent of the bailout. A look at the entire bailout shows loans to the old car companies that may never be repaid, plus outstanding stock investments in GM and the former GMAC."

At least JWR is consistent - he gets in wrong on national issues too, not just the local ones.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2013
He's too cowardly to respond. Don't waste your breath on that lowlife imbecile. JR is the king of the fools.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
He's too cowardly to respond. Don't waste your breath on that lowlife imbecile. JR is the king of the fools.
Don't you ever get tired of being the little forum bitch or have you already grown used to being the forum bitch?
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 26, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you ever get tired of being the little forum bitch or have you already grown used to being the forum bitch?
Your presence is neither requested nor desired in this thread. The sole topic is the bailout of General Motors, which swindled the taxpayers and is now being lied about by many.
DC Dave

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your presence is neither requested nor desired in this thread. The sole topic is the bailout of General Motors, which swindled the taxpayers and is now being lied about by many.
The U.S. has been bailing out welfare mexicant vendidos like you foe the last 50 plus years
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I personally like the bailout. I don't give a good, sweet, you-know-what if it's paid back or not. I think J Russell is right most of the time, except when he's wrong but nevertheless, we need to prop up our companies before they all move to China.
Paddy

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
I personally like the bailout. I don't give a good, sweet, you-know-what if it's paid back or not. I think J Russell is right most of the time, except when he's wrong but nevertheless, we need to prop up our companies before they all move to China.
He was wrong on this one - in fact, he butchered it six ways to sunset.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Paddy wrote:
<quoted text>
He was wrong on this one - in fact, he butchered it six ways to sunset.
I thought the expression was "Six days to Sunday"?
Linda

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 3, 2013
I heard on the news that the loan has not been fully repaid - who's right here?
David Villanueva

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
I heard on the news that the loan has not been fully repaid - who's right here?
It has not been repaid. J Russell lied about this in a previous posting.
Larry Grover

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 12, 2013
The government announced today that 30 billion out of 50 billion has been repaid. So JWRussell was only off by 20 billion in his claim about full repayment. That's just a rounding error, basically.
DC Dave

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Larry Grover wrote:
The government announced today that 30 billion out of 50 billion has been repaid. So JWRussell was only off by 20 billion in his claim about full repayment. That's just a rounding error, basically.
That's what sancho tells your wife about her large obese round culo
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 13, 2013
This GD bailout was a bad idea from the start and the government has butchered it six ways to Sunday. No way it will ever be repaid in full and anyone who claims that it was is a bold faced liar.
Louis

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 14, 2013
My cousin works for GM and he's excited about the bailout. So to be honest, I don't care if the money is repaid or not. Who can tell anyway in these high finance deals? They always sweeten the pot and stir things up when they give the money anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cortney Niland, Champion for the Taxpayer! 1 hr CHICANOS UNIDOS 3
Is L Morales An INFILTRATOR IMPOSTER 1 hr CHICANOS UNIDOS 7
Yvonne Caldera (Aug '12) 2 hr L Morales 28
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 3 hr bLuJoKer 1,528
Lunch drama 4 hr love to teach 2
FX cancels El Paso-Juarez drama 'The Bridge' 6 hr respect my authority 3
City releases video of fatal police shooting of... 20 hr CHARLES 30
Socorro Dating
Find my Match

Socorro Jobs

Socorro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Socorro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Socorro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]