Extradition hearing Thursday in Fort Bliss soldier's 1977 slaying

Full story: El Paso Times

A judge in Tennessee will decide next week whether a man arrested in his stepfather's 1977 slaying in El Paso will be extradited to face a murder charge.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013
Sylvia Tomlinson

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Please keep us updated as to what happens with Lisbeth & Roger Garrett.Hope they pay for what they did to such a kind,true American Hero.Please inform of the trial dates when they are set.Thank you
Sylvia Tomlinson

Springfield, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Please keep everyone informed of any new information on these 2 murders as to when they go to trial This was a kind,wonderful man. A true American Hero who will never be forgotten.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Sylvia Tomlinson wrote:
Please keep us updated as to what happens with Lisbeth & Roger Garrett.Hope they pay for what they did to such a kind,true American Hero.Please inform of the trial dates when they are set.Thank you
Not to worry - the Times is all over this and there will be updates. The prosecutor has said he won't rest for a single moment until justice is done.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry - the Times is all over this and there will be updates. The prosecutor has said he won't rest for a single moment until justice is done.
The prosecutor NEVER said that you old ass lying pos. Forward the article where he/she said that. I am sure that they want justice however they never said that you bold faced liar!
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> The prosecutor NEVER said that you old ass lying pos. Forward the article where he/she said that. I am sure that they want justice however they never said that you bold faced liar!
Calm down, JWR. You don't want to blow a gasket before your big date tonight. I saw the clip on TV when the news broke. They got a sound bite from him on his way to his car and that is exactly what he said, as he climbed in and drover home for the day.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, JWR. You don't want to blow a gasket before your big date tonight. I saw the clip on TV when the news broke. They got a sound bite from him on his way to his car and that is exactly what he said, as he climbed in and drover home for the day.
Sorry that was not me. I could care less one way or another if they hang then or just sentence them to life. Course she will die quickly either way.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that was not me. I could care less one way or another if they hang then or just sentence them to life. Course she will die quickly either way.
Do you like hairy balls hanging over your chin?
Dame Agua

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Sylvia Tomlinson wrote:
Please keep us updated as to what happens with Lisbeth & Roger Garrett.Hope they pay for what they did to such a kind,truese inform of the trial dates when they are set.Thank you
Well Sylvia if that is even your real name. The first hearing will be next Wednesday in the thrird circuit court of appeals with judge wobner a staunch ripofflican. From there it should preceed to trial in July of this year. Next time do your own research lazy ass,thank you.
DC Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Dame Agua wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sylvia if that is even your real name. The first hearing will be next Wednesday in the thrird circuit court of appeals with judge wobner a staunch ripofflican. From there it should preceed to trial in July of this year. Next time do your own research lazy ass,thank you.
TC, you need to get laid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Socorro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Socorro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••