Extradition hearing Thursday in Fort Bliss soldier's 1977 slaying

Full story: El Paso Times 9
A judge in Tennessee will decide next week whether a man arrested in his stepfather's 1977 slaying in El Paso will be extradited to face a murder charge. Full Story
Sylvia Tomlinson

Springfield, TN

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Please keep us updated as to what happens with Lisbeth & Roger Garrett.Hope they pay for what they did to such a kind,true American Hero.Please inform of the trial dates when they are set.Thank you
Sylvia Tomlinson

Springfield, TN

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Please keep everyone informed of any new information on these 2 murders as to when they go to trial This was a kind,wonderful man. A true American Hero who will never be forgotten.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Sylvia Tomlinson wrote:
Please keep us updated as to what happens with Lisbeth & Roger Garrett.Hope they pay for what they did to such a kind,true American Hero.Please inform of the trial dates when they are set.Thank you
Not to worry - the Times is all over this and there will be updates. The prosecutor has said he won't rest for a single moment until justice is done.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry - the Times is all over this and there will be updates. The prosecutor has said he won't rest for a single moment until justice is done.
The prosecutor NEVER said that you old ass lying pos. Forward the article where he/she said that. I am sure that they want justice however they never said that you bold faced liar!
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> The prosecutor NEVER said that you old ass lying pos. Forward the article where he/she said that. I am sure that they want justice however they never said that you bold faced liar!
Calm down, JWR. You don't want to blow a gasket before your big date tonight. I saw the clip on TV when the news broke. They got a sound bite from him on his way to his car and that is exactly what he said, as he climbed in and drover home for the day.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, JWR. You don't want to blow a gasket before your big date tonight. I saw the clip on TV when the news broke. They got a sound bite from him on his way to his car and that is exactly what he said, as he climbed in and drover home for the day.
Sorry that was not me. I could care less one way or another if they hang then or just sentence them to life. Course she will die quickly either way.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 14, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry that was not me. I could care less one way or another if they hang then or just sentence them to life. Course she will die quickly either way.
Do you like hairy balls hanging over your chin?
Dame Agua

El Monte, CA

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Sylvia Tomlinson wrote:
Please keep us updated as to what happens with Lisbeth & Roger Garrett.Hope they pay for what they did to such a kind,truese inform of the trial dates when they are set.Thank you
Well Sylvia if that is even your real name. The first hearing will be next Wednesday in the thrird circuit court of appeals with judge wobner a staunch ripofflican. From there it should preceed to trial in July of this year. Next time do your own research lazy ass,thank you.
DC Dave

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Dame Agua wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sylvia if that is even your real name. The first hearing will be next Wednesday in the thrird circuit court of appeals with judge wobner a staunch ripofflican. From there it should preceed to trial in July of this year. Next time do your own research lazy ass,thank you.
TC, you need to get laid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poncho_NM Running Off City Data El Paso Members (Nov '13) 40 min Marshall Dillon 44
Make a Christmas Wish { Please Limit to 3 wishe... (Dec '13) 1 hr satan clause 46
Murders up, but El Paso still safe, Texas lawma... 1 hr Justifiable Redrum 7
Cuva 4 hr huey goins 7
our borders 4 hr jimmie 1
Federal review verifies long waits for veterans... 16 hr huey goins 15
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Socorro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Socorro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Socorro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Socorro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:44 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:44AM