UMC adn their new bid to put clinics ...

UMC adn their new bid to put clinics in town.

Posted in the Socorro Forum

JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 28, 2013
The shysters and their plans.$152 million to build three clinics? We have enough emergency clinics. They need to put one in Fabens and one is Montana Vista. We don't need one on the westside. SO cut the budget by $52 million. The poor that enter the hospital here at UMC come from the lower valley, Montana Vista and Sunland park. You already have a hospital at central and over $100 million in reserves. US that money instead of taxing the citizens of El Paso.
SuperNatural Uncle Sugar

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 28, 2013
theirs some hot nurses there , the more the merrier.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2013
SuperNatural Uncle Sugar wrote:
theirs some hot nurses there , the more the merrier.
that you puppetmaster? or is it spear chuckerbrown this time?
David Villanueva

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
The shysters and their plans.$152 million to build three clinics? We have enough emergency clinics. They need to put one in Fabens and one is Montana Vista. We don't need one on the westside. SO cut the budget by $52 million. The poor that enter the hospital here at UMC come from the lower valley, Montana Vista and Sunland park. You already have a hospital at central and over $100 million in reserves. US that money instead of taxing the citizens of El Paso.
Another waste of taxpayer money was the GM bailout. It has not been paid back in full and we are getting the shaft.
Red

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 1, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Another waste of taxpayer money was the GM bailout. It has not been paid back in full and we are getting the shaft.
you like the shaft so does your dad
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Our illustrious leader the county Judge Veronica Escobar wants the four clinics. She needs to remember the voters need to approve this mess and it should be brought for a vote to the voters and not to the commissioners court. She is going to screw the property owners of this county and the medical personnel who are already available t work with the poor and the under-insured.

There are doctors out there willing to take on the situation and she will not hear them.
Larry Driscoll

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Our illustrious leader the county Judge Veronica Escobar wants the four clinics. She needs to remember the voters need to approve this mess and it should be brought for a vote to the voters and not to the commissioners court. She is going to screw the property owners of this county and the medical personnel who are already available t work with the poor and the under-insured.
There are doctors out there willing to take on the situation and she will not hear them.
Let's get this GM thing settled first before we lay out any more money. Was it repaid or not? Did the bailout cost taxpayers in the end or did we break even? Is GM now viable for the long term or are the stock shares we own going to be worthless?
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get this GM thing settled first before we lay out any more money. Was it repaid or not? Did the bailout cost taxpayers in the end or did we break even? Is GM now viable for the long term or are the stock shares we own going to be worthless?
Stick it up your F--king azzz and spin.
Larry Driscoll

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 6, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it up your F--king azzz and spin.
That's what I told your daughter before she road my johnson.
Larry Driscoll

United States

#10 Apr 6, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it up your F--king azzz and spin.
I'll take that as an admission of error when you asserted previously that the money was repaid in full. Don't sweat it - lots of people get defensive and lash out when they are proven wrong. One day you'll be man enough to admit your mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump said that California does not have a drought 14 min franis martinez 2
Vote For Donald Trump 3 hr DC Dave 31
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Defiant1 23,449
News Rumsfeld: Obama made right move on bin Laden raid (May '11) 9 hr Three Rounds 18
imposter posting name stealing hijcking punks p... 10 hr Detekatiff 19
trump rally in NM 14 hr huey goins 19
News Palafox wins seat on 8th Court of Appeals 18 hr huey goins 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages