Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Petro, aka George Washington Sanchez, AA McCoy and other aliases, frequently counterfeits the screen names of other members of the forum, using obscene, profane and inappropriate language to make them look ridiculous. His inappropriate messages are always designed to offend someone or to stir up racial and ethnic strife and controversy. He takes up far more space than anyone else and never submits an intelligent message, or contributes anything useful or thought-provoking to this forum. He reportedly has been banned from every other message board in the El Paso area and every one that he has ever been a member of. His messages are invariably designed to offend individuals or groups of people and never have any socially-redeeming values. His offensive posts go far beyond common decency and beyond the freedom intended to be protected by the First Amendment. It is therefore suggested that Topix identify his IP address, or addresses, and permanently block their messages from appearing in this forum.
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Yeah this forum has been damage and cannot be taken serous because of this clown!!!
George Washington Sanchez

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

What a stupid poll , The Great Petro is already banned.
duran es joto

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

A Serious Inquiry wrote:
Petro, aka George Washington Sanchez, AA McCoy and other aliases, frequently counterfeits the screen names of other members of the forum, using obscene, profane and inappropriate language to make them look ridiculous. His inappropriate messages are always designed to offend someone or to stir up racial and ethnic strife and controversy. He takes up far more space than anyone else and never submits an intelligent message, or contributes anything useful or thought-provoking to this forum. He reportedly has been banned from every other message board in the El Paso area and every one that he has ever been a member of. His messages are invariably designed to offend individuals or groups of people and never have any socially-redeeming values. His offensive posts go far beyond common decency and beyond the freedom intended to be protected by the First Amendment. It is therefore suggested that Topix identify his IP address, or addresses, and permanently block their messages from appearing in this forum.
You're that joto duran who is for direct tv referrals......get a jot you joto!!!!
duran es joto

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Big Jake wrote:
Yeah this forum has been damage and cannot be taken serous because of this clown!!!
I don't know who is the bigger fairy you or that vendido joto petro....Stop you bellyaching you POS!!!
Mr D El paso

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

I vote no, he makes Arrr cry all the time.

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Mr D El paso wrote:
Si you maricon......

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Little Billy Dimitri wrote:
No correction not August 31 5012 but August 31 3012
I'm so glad that your homosexual azzzz was banned from the Carolina Rec center you fairy.
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

duran es joto wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who is the bigger fairy you or that vendido joto petro....Stop you bellyaching you POS!!!
Well you know you are are the biggest joto and your dad Walter Marcado
Steve Campbell

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

A Serious Inquiry wrote:
What are you some kind of stupid Newbee, Petro is traveling abroad pressing Chicano Rights around the World. Thats what he said and I believe him.
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Steve Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you some kind of stupid Newbee, Petro is traveling abroad pressing Chicano Rights around the World. Thats what he said and I believe him.
Corn ball try Little Petro
Rick

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

The great pendejo is a fool. He attempts to take someone's moniker but is so ignorant you can immediately tell he has hijacking a moniker. The pendejo had nothing to contribute and can't make a comment to stand on his own. My guess he thinks it is funny but in reality he is fool and he knows it. There will always be fools like him in our society. People that drawn on others and as parasites on others. The worst thing anyone can do to the great pendejo is to ignore him. He is so predictable. He will change monikers to attack me and try to get a response but I know his game and only respond on my terms. Just ignore the fool.
Rick

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Steve Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
The great pendejo is traveling to his mother's basement with a bag of Fritos.
Big Jake

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Rick wrote:
The great pendejo is a fool. He attempts to take someone's moniker but is so ignorant you can immediately tell he has hijacking a moniker. The pendejo had nothing to contribute and can't make a comment to stand on his own. My guess he thinks it is funny but in reality he is fool and he knows it. There will always be fools like him in our society. People that drawn on others and as parasites on others. The worst thing anyone can do to the great pendejo is to ignore him. He is so predictable. He will change monikers to attack me and try to get a response but I know his game and only respond on my terms. Just ignore the fool.
You sound like he made you cry , What use to be your moniker? Why are you hiding ? Answer the Questions

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Mr D El paso wrote:
Well the real Mr_D_ElPaso votes yes make that hell yes and take his mommies conputer away also cause she don't watch the little brat.
Petro and Proxy Servers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Petro has a proxy address in Oceanside CA. "Rick" is one of many aliases he uses with that proxy server. Proxy servers may have many addresses in different states. One red flag on Petro is any post with the term, "great" in juxtaposition with "Petro." Sometimes, he deliberately makes some posts illiterate as a dissembling tactic (red herring) to conceal his style. Kick them to the curb, click on the "abuse" button above, and follow the instructions that come up. You do not have to give your name. To understand how proxy servers work, google the term. They are free and simple to use. They should be banned because it makes it difficult for a forum to get rid of pests like Petro.

Sooner or later Petro will cross the line and if we follow the proper procedures, we can not only get him banned, but get him some quality jail time, though he has seen the inside of jails before. Proxy servers should be banned, but until they are, psychopaths can circumvent banning procedures by using them. Some are free and simple to use and you can learn about them by googling the term.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Petro and Proxy Servers wrote:
Petro has a proxy address in Oceanside CA. "Rick" is one of many aliases he uses with that proxy server. Proxy servers may have many addresses in different states. One red flag on Petro is any post with the term, "great" in juxtaposition with "Petro." Sometimes, he deliberately makes some posts illiterate as a dissembling tactic (red herring) to conceal his style. Kick them to the curb, click on the "abuse" button above, and follow the instructions that come up. You do not have to give your name. To understand how proxy servers work, google the term. They are free and simple to use. They should be banned because it makes it difficult for a forum to get rid of pests like Petro.
Sooner or later Petro will cross the line and if we follow the proper procedures, we can not only get him banned, but get him some quality jail time, though he has seen the inside of jails before. Proxy servers should be banned, but until they are, psychopaths can circumvent banning procedures by using them. Some are free and simple to use and you can learn about them by googling the term.
You sound real smart, a real whippersnapper. I hope to hell you are right because I would enjoy nothing more than seeing Petro left butt up with a flower in it. He's hijacked my name multiple times, you know.
The qui vive

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound real smart, a real whippersnapper. I hope to hell you are right because I would enjoy nothing more than seeing Petro left butt up with a flower in it. He's hijacked my name multiple times, you know.
Petro has so contaminated the name of James Russell USNR that it is impossible to tell if a post is his or another conunterfeit by Petro. Being familiar with the shibboleth, the qui vive, and cop jargon, there is evidence of inconsistencies with the known biographical data of Russell to indicate this is not his post. We'll have to wait and see if another one pops up to correct it. Petro is clever and shuld not be underestimated, but the days of his shenanigans are numbered, trust me.
Nick Berg

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

The qui vive wrote:
<quoted text>
Petro has so contaminated the name of James Russell USNR that it is impossible to tell if a post is his or another conunterfeit by Petro. Being familiar with the shibboleth, the qui vive, and cop jargon, there is evidence of inconsistencies with the known biographical data of Russell to indicate this is not his post. We'll have to wait and see if another one pops up to correct it. Petro is clever and shuld not be underestimated, but the days of his shenanigans are numbered, trust me.
Thats a bunch of Baloney, JW has done it to himself and then trys to blame everybody else. like a split personality. like heckle and jeckly. If I had a head I would vote no.
Mr Belvedere

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Mr D El paso wrote:
That's no big deal, anybody can make that p/ussy cry!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 107
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min Defiant1 17,852
Have you gotten your UTEP refund? 58 min jutep 2
FBI raids Anamarc College 3 hr huey goins 8
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 6 hr INFIDEL 416
if all the mexicans go back to mexico america w... (Jan '08) 7 hr Agreed 595
our country 8 hr jimmie 1
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr Gasman 22,265
•••
•••
•••

Socorro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000