El Paso County clinics opposed by some

El Paso County clinics opposed by some

There are 29 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 7, 2013, titled El Paso County clinics opposed by some. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

El Paso Commissioners Court on Monday will consider letting the hospital district issue $162 million in certificates of obligation to build outpatient clinics throughout the community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#22 Apr 10, 2013
More clinics equals more mexican nationals seeking and receiving free medical care courtesy of El Paso tax payers. Don't let them fool you. These clinics are not to help indigent El Pasoans, these clinics are to alleviate the over crowding that is brought on by mexicans receiving free medical care.
Don Berman

El Paso, TX

#23 Apr 10, 2013
We desperately need more of these clinics. They have saved my butt on many occasions. For instance, last year my wife and I were invited to a Christmas party hosted by a lovely couple down the street. We were laughing and drinking and dancing and have a whale of a time. Later, when I went to the restroom, my wife, who was quite tipsy, ended up under the mistletoe with a large, muscular black man. I thought it was harmless when they kissed but grew a bit concerned when he began to grope her butt, cupping her buns and pawing at her backdoor. I decided to freshen my drink and when I returned form the kitchen, they were gone. I searched the house and found them in a bedroom. When I looked in, I was chocked to see him humping and banging away at my life, laying pipe like there was no tomorrow. She saw me, gave me a haughty look and said, “I’m laid.” Anyway, it ended up that she contracted a virus which was quite nasty which she proceeded to pass on to me the next time we had hot, passionate intercourse. I had to go to the clinic in order to receive the injection which cured me and got me back in the game. So anyone who opposes these “missions of mercy” obviously cares nothing about STD’s, polio or varicella.
Pietrangelo

El Paso, TX

#24 Apr 10, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
More clinics equals more mexican nationals seeking and receiving free medical care courtesy of El Paso tax payers. Don't let them fool you. These clinics are not to help indigent El Pasoans, these clinics are to alleviate the over crowding that is brought on by mexicans receiving free medical care.
I agree except for the bosomy women. We need to take care of their mammography because they're specifiable.
Taxpayer rape

Carlsbad, NM

#25 Apr 10, 2013
These damn politicians,

Just don't get it.....

STOP THE SPENDING!

NO MORE TAXES!
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#26 Apr 10, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Medical care should be free. God heals us for free.
They spent millions building a new pschyciatric hospital
at Thomason. That place serves no purpose. The doctors
do not help the patients. No medication. No therapy.
They give them a brown bag of garbage to eat.
$300.00 a night and no bed. Abuse.
What does it matter if the patient is a poor mexican
or rich homeless whiteman?
Mexicans are ill from abuse. They do not need medical
care. They need to confide in their God and it isn't
the white man. He will always make them sick.

Pietrangelo

El Paso, TX

#27 Apr 10, 2013
Taxpayer rape wrote:
These damn politicians,
Just don't get it.....
STOP THE SPENDING!
NO MORE TAXES!
I agree except for the bosomy women. We need to take care of their mammography because they're specifiable.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#28 Apr 10, 2013
Pietrangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods going to give women their own planet.
Men can have fun looking at each other.
plaboy forum

El Paso, TX

#29 Apr 10, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods going to give women their own planet.
Men can have fun looking at each other.
How big are UrTits?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#30 Apr 11, 2013
plaboy forum wrote:
<quoted
Is that why men become doctors? We just
don't learn. It is all a lie.
Men are disgusting. Only women should
deliver babies. Men are sluts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black scene (Jun '13) 1 hr DC Dave 3
Is El Paso Now Officially A Suburb of Juarez 7 hr DC Dave 4
News New Downtown brewery taps into El Paso's past 9 hr Miados Yellow 2
Poll Should Petro be Banned from this Forum? (Aug '12) 9 hr Manny 2,463
Why Do My Balls Itch 11 hr DC Dave 7
News Transgender clinic opens 11 hr Rogelio Reagan 42
Poll Is huey "bitch" goins the reincarnated Educated... 13 hr huey goins 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages