First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brian Elliott

El Paso, TX

#1 May 10, 2013
It's on May 18 this year which is a week from tomorrow. This gives all of you plenty of time to think of a way to express your appreciation for all of those who serve unselfishly and with honor. To all the veterans in here, I appreciate your past service as well.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#2 May 10, 2013
Stop trying to shove this down our throats. We are a border town and should embrace our culture here. Tourist come for the culture here not to war monger.
Jeremy Rutherford

El Paso, TX

#3 May 10, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
Stop trying to shove this down our throats. We are a border town and should embrace our culture here. Tourist come for the culture here not to war monger.
It's slackers like you who are bringing this country down. If you served, then get with the program and honor our heroes. If not, then grab a rifle and take a position of defense. If unwilling to do that, then shut your piehole and stand up when the colors are displayed.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#4 May 11, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
Exactly what is expected from the moniker stealing vile, angry, cowardly midget.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#5 May 11, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh's parents are unknown. They never served in the military even in their own country. I am willing to bet this man has been or had been rejected by the military recruiters because of some physical or mental defect or enlisted and then kicked out due to inability to preform his duties or even understand his duties. We should put his ass on a boat to the middle east, hand him a rifle upon disembarking and tell him to return he has to find and eliminate the Egyptian Cleric at the head of Al Qaeda. Bout the only thing he will be able to do is pee in his pants.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#6 May 11, 2013
are you guys stupid, I never or would i ever serve, thats why they have colleges. nobody is trying to steal my freedoms so why should i fight for the W and his oil buddys .
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 May 11, 2013
There are many who served our nation when there was conflict that meant going into the face of the enemy. Our Military learned their lessons over the years and improved our ability to uphold freedom in the face of Tyranny. Our brothers and sometimes our sisters gave their all sacrificing themselves to the American values, dreams and freedom. These men and women deserve our thanks. The men and women today entered service of one of three reasons. They needed a job, they needed an educational opportunity, and they needed to serve with honor their country in which they live. Some joined for all three reasons. It does not matter which reason they chose. They are the front line between US and the world. May they serve well and maintain their honor and the honor of the service they are in. May we, those who have served before and those who are their families and friends honor them by standing by them. Raise your Flags on the 18th and them again on Memorial Day, June 6th and the Fourth of July. This is to remember all those who serve and all those who died.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#8 May 11, 2013
you forgot alot of them were tricked by recruiters, alot were drafted, alot were forced to joined.
alot was serve or stay in a trailer park in the boonies.
Chickenmaster

Oceanside, CA

#9 May 11, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
you forgot alot of them were tricked by recruiters, alot were drafted, alot were forced to joined.
alot was serve or stay in a trailer park in the boonies.
A lot like you are cowardly, vile, angry, closet gay, midgets.
Hoo rah

Albuquerque, NM

#10 May 17, 2014
A salute to all enlisted military soldiers today on Armed Service DAY. Thank your for your service.
Hoo rah

Albuquerque, NM

#11 May 17, 2014
Hoo rah wrote:
A salute to all enlisted military soldiers today on Armed Service DAY. Thank your for your service.
Correction: Armed Forces Day
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#12 May 17, 2014
Hoo rah wrote:
There are many who served our nation when there was conflict that meant going into the face of the enemy. Our Military learned their lessons over the years and improved our ability to uphold freedom in the face of Tyranny. Our brothers and sometimes our sisters gave their all sacrificing themselves to the American values, dreams and freedom. These men and women deserve our thanks. The men and women today entered service of one of three reasons. They needed a job, they needed an educational opportunity, and they needed to serve with honor their country in which they live. Some joined for all three reasons. It does not matter which reason they chose. They are the front line between US and the world. May they serve well and maintain their honor and the honor of the service they are in. May we, those who have served before and those who are their families and friends honor them by standing by them. Raise your Flags on the 18th and them again on Memorial Day, June 6th and the Fourth of July. This is to remember all those who serve and all those who died.
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#13 May 17, 2014
Thank You to all of our men and women in uniform. All of our combat and service veterans for your sacrfice and servicr to our great Nation. Pay no mind to these loser liberal democrats who hate the military. If it were up the liberal controllers of El Paso they would close down Fort Bliss and turn into a Toyota Prius factory with Starbucks on every other corner. These lazy pond scum stay home loser liberals who want to live off the Government for free don't appreciate your sacrificr but I and many others do. Stay strong 100% and Thanks again! GOD Bless The United States.
Made in England

London, UK

#14 May 17, 2014
If you ask me you yankees are letting Britain
Nothing we like better than getting innocent blood
On our hands its better than sex but not as good as football (soccer)
As our Empire slowely fell apart and we were no longer a super power only having the odd skirmish
With The Argies
We thought by jumping in bed with Uncle Sam we would see lots of action
But lately you've gone soft
And if things dont change
We might reconsider our friendship
You are letting us down the news has become boring .
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#15 May 17, 2014
Thank You Mighty U.S Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard. We are the best of the best because of your honorable sacrifice and bravery.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 May 17, 2014
And to all brave Iraq soldiers who fight in war against Iran
You are the cream of the cream by far the bravest men the word has ever seen
We salute all soldiers
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#18 May 17, 2014
Chicano Chrome wrote:
<quoted text>
We Salute you Mr DJ Jessy Fresh. Excellent points
Qual tourism you pendeja? Your liberal democrat leaders killed our old western history because they
dont like guns. Liberals have destroyed the tourism industry in El Paso and have left us with a stagnant economy. No military activists are trying shove anything down your throat. If you dont like it leave Texas. Just like abortions if you wanna kill your kids that shti dont fly here in Texas guey! Our military is the strongest on the planet because of brave individuals. Our Armed forces would be the weakest if losers like you were in it.(An army of lazy liberal unionized welfare receiving weed smoking starbucks drinking prius driving lil panzies.) Thank God they screen lil puñales like you from entering our military. Go get in your panzie prius and go get your laté at starbucks.¿Y que puto?
L Morales

El Monte, CA

#19 May 18, 2014
Happy Armed forces day. Because of your hard work and bravery loser liberals can be stay at home moochers. Freedom isnt free! Thank You
Wyatt Grooms

London, UK

#20 May 18, 2014
Is Armed forces daty the same as Gay Pride day
Guys dressing up ?
SJM

El Paso, TX

#21 May 18, 2014
Wyatt Grooms wrote:
Is Armed forces daty the same as Gay Pride day
Guys dressing up ?
No. On gay day, they all wear the bunless chaps with nothing on underneath so you can see everything, including the butt crack and full butt cheeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sun Bowl is over 13 hr Gunther Gonzalez 1
Friends 14 hr Senior year 2
2014 NFL Cowboys Talk 14 hr Petro 82
Free gift cards 15 hr huey goins 6
DWI laws and enforcement: is enough being done? 18 hr L Morales 23
El Paso Border Patrol officials taking addition... 20 hr L Morales 3
Why I vote democrat? Sat Petro 2
Socorro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web