***Muslims in El Paso

Posted in the Socorro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abu_bakr

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#1 Jan 11, 2011
MrOwl1939

Summerfield, NC

#2 Jan 12, 2011
There are millions of muzzie descendants living south of you in El Paso, from the Rio Grande to the Tierra del Fuego. And a few muzzies in El Paso is news?
abu_bakr

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3 Jan 12, 2011
I thought so...

See video...



Kind of frightening...
MrOwl1939 wrote:
There are millions of muzzie descendants living south of you in El Paso, from the Rio Grande to the Tierra del Fuego. And a few muzzies in El Paso is news?
Bozo2

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jan 12, 2011
muslims?-think sleeper cells.
johnny_rose

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#5 Jan 13, 2011
Not sure you think much at all.
Bozo2 wrote:
muslims?-think sleeper cells.
Teresa

El Paso, TX

#6 Aug 15, 2011
After 911, Islam should have been banned in the US. On top of that, we should do to all Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews.
Radcon

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Wow, that is awful Teresa. As a American of Jewish heritage I am appalled you would wish that on someone else's religion.
Mr-D-Elpaso

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2011
Teresa wrote:
After 911, Islam should have been banned in the US. On top of that, we should do to all Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews.
Yes they should have atleast rounded them up and put them all in one big fenced in area in the middle of Nevada and make apple friters out of the bad apples
Seranno Red

Amarillo, TX

#10 Aug 21, 2011
Get rid of the moslems
Mexican American Muslim

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Ignorant fools. "Islam" has nothing to do with "radicals" even said that, 9/11 was an inside job. You all have been the victim of Media brainwashing, that's to show that you have never learned to be critical thinkers, just plain sheep fed coolaid by the media. Go do research for once, find out what is truly going on around the world.( https://www.youtube.com/watch... (
)( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php... )
Louis

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 25, 2013
The reason I don't like Muslims is that every day they stick their butts up in the air as they prostate themselves on a mat. It makes me think that when they're done doing that, they enjoy being left butt up with a flower in it.
Huachale

Missouri City, TX

#13 Mar 25, 2013
Radcon wrote:
Wow, that is awful Teresa. As a American of Jewish heritage I am appalled you would wish that on someone else's religion.
Pull your head out of your ass, Rad and go back to the 9-11-01 newspapers and start reading forward. You missed it all, apparently.
Armando Ramos

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 25, 2013
Radcon wrote:
Wow, that is awful Teresa. As a American of Jewish heritage I am appalled you would wish that on someone else's religion.
STFU big nose, you guys killed Chuy.
Satan

El Paso, TX

#15 Mar 25, 2013
muslims are my chosen disciples.
turbon jockey

El Paso, TX

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Louis wrote:
The reason I don't like Muslims is that every day they stick their butts up in the air as they prostate themselves on a mat. It makes me think that when they're done doing that, they enjoy being left butt up with a flower in it.
Wrong, that is what mexicans like you do for pleasure you donkey boy.
_49ER_Arrrrr_Son _Of_Satan

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 25, 2013
Mexican American Muslim wrote:
Ignorant fools. "Islam" has nothing to do with "radicals" even said that, 9/11 was an inside job. You all have been the victim of Media brainwashing, that's to show that you have never learned to be critical thinkers, just plain sheep fed coolaid by the media. Go do research for once, find out what is truly going on around the world.( https://www.youtube.com/watch... (http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=YPUWNOonW28XX)( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php... )
Hey I'm a Mexican Muslim Too!
Supreme Chicano Commander

El Paso, TX

#18 Mar 25, 2013
Mexican American Muslim wrote:
Ignorant fools. "Islam" has nothing to do with "radicals" even said that, 9/11 was an inside job. You all have been the victim of Media brainwashing, that's to show that you have never learned to be critical thinkers, just plain sheep fed coolaid by the media. Go do research for once, find out what is truly going on around the world.( https://www.youtube.com/watch... (http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=YPUWNOonW28XX)( https://www.facebook.com/photo.php... )
puppetmaster loves the part about having sex with a 9 year old!
_49ER_Arrrrr_Son _Of_Sata

El Paso, TX

#19 Mar 25, 2013
Supreme Chicano Commander wrote:
<quoted text>
puppetmaster loves the part about having sex with a 9 year old!
As do you, you child molestor.
_Arrrrrrr_

El Paso, TX

#20 Mar 25, 2013
_49ER_Arrrrr_Son_Of_Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm a Mexican Muslim Too!
Who ever posted this is the son of of a female dog that was raped by an ape.
_49ER_Arrrr_Son _Of_Satan

El Paso, TX

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Poster #20 above is a liar, coward and a thief and too stupid to come up with his own moniker.

Everybody knows I would NEVER leave off my losing teams name from my moniker!

Allah Akbar!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pete Gallego: Homeland security funding debate ... 1 hr You are fired 2
Another Bush Will Soon Be In Elected Office 7 hr huey goins 143
Get 100% Serious About Border Security 9 hr L Morales 8
To all OBAMA LOVERS 13 hr POS 16
Whats with all the Ice Creme Vans in East EP 14 hr PePe Le Pew 1
El Paso voters might decide city firefighters' ... 15 hr L Morales 5
Debate: Marijuana - El Paso, TX (Aug '10) 19 hr huey g goins 444
Socorro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Socorro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Buzz: NFL Investigating Bryant Wal-Mart Incident
NFL 4:42 PM
Brian Cushing had three different offseason surgeries
ESPN 5:10 PM
Cowboys tell Bryant's agent they will tag WR
Bleacher Report 6:34 PM
Cowboys to Use Franchise Tag on Dez
NBC Sports 8:58 PM
Reports: Dez Bryant set to receive franchise tag