El Paso occupancy rates in '12 dip, w...

El Paso occupancy rates in '12 dip, while revenues rise slightly

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 24, 2013, titled El Paso occupancy rates in '12 dip, while revenues rise slightly. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Fewer business travelers increased vacancies at El Paso hotels last year. New Orleans resident Dave Worthen checked in last week at the Hyatt Place on the East Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Truthmaster

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Thank you Mayor Cook and the Democrat leadership Speaking for all El Pasoans we appreciate you guys always keeping us out of the W recession and depression. Don't worry about the sequester the Democrat leadership of this city will see us thru this.
Stilldontgetit

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Well, the hotel tax scam isn't working and taxpayers will pay for stadium eventually.

Joe munch, hello, millionaires don't become millionaires because they invest in ventures that guarantee a loss. The team will be a tax write off and the parking garages will make some money. The value of his property will increase. So don't spin like he is doing this out his goodness.

The other scam is cook saying he wants to bill the city for bad legal advice. Why doesn't suit the atty that gave the advice or Wilson for hiring the atty that gave the advice. Or he could stop sobbing he is poor and use some of his four sources of income.
mayor crook

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2013
I f.....k up because of the bad advise that our city attorney gave, so now the idiots of el paso have to pay for my stupidity.
Byron Dorsey

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 24, 2013
mayor crook wrote:
I f.....k up because of the bad advise that our city attorney gave, so now the idiots of el paso have to pay for my stupidity.
Learn how to spell idiot.
mayor crook

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Byron Dorsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell idiot.
Stop crying POS and keep blowing your son.
Byron Dorsey

El Paso, TX

#6 Feb 24, 2013
mayor crook wrote:
<quoted text>Stop crying POS and keep blowing your son.
Your vulgarity fails to cover up the fact that your pretty dumb, uneducated, and just plain stupid..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate El Paso! (Jan '08) 1 hr whitehonky89 1,565
News Transgender clinic opens 2 hr Dave 39
News Mexican Revolution hero lynched by posse 100 ye... 2 hr Nigel Havers 1
Why Do My Balls Itch 5 hr huey goins 5
Open up your wi-fi to the neighbors 5 hr huey goins 10
Poll Does Petro Have a Mouse in his Pocket? (Aug '13) 5 hr huey goins 17
Ride a bicycle once in a while! 9 hr Sumbidge 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages