AREU5REAL

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2013
It's going to be on ESPN. They let a needs student make a shot. Coronado and Franklin were playing and the game was out of hand so they turned the ball over to him. It was always his dream. He made the bucket and is now in the books. Everyone is applauding this.
Dame Agua

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Sounds like coronado cheated by keeping inserting a trig in the game ,throwing off the cougar charge.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Dame Agua wrote:
Sounds like coronado cheated by keeping inserting a trig in the game ,throwing off the cougar charge.
Sour grapes stupid? Black and purple did their jobs well. The young man gets to play and finish with a shot that he would never have had a chance to make had Coronado been down by three point. Had Coronado been down ten they might have put him in anyway.
MrD_ElPaso

El Paso, TX

#4 Feb 14, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>Sour grapes stupid? Black and purple did their jobs well. The young man gets to play and finish with a shot that he would never have had a chance to make had Coronado been down by three point. Had Coronado been down ten they might have put him in anyway.
its says they put him in acouple of times, one time they bounced a pass off his head. I do believe putting him in the game over and over really threw off the purple charge. how would you like to be in one of the biggest games of the year and here comes trig. if you steal the ball from here your a bad guy if you let him score your team will black ball , its one of those your damed if you do and your damed if you don't thingy.
We The People

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2013
I'd like to see if he could hang down at Delta with the big boys.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 22, 2013
This is old news. Let it die as the student has already moved on.
Agree

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 22, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
This is old news. Let it die as the student has already moved on.
I agree the kid has moved on Tim Floyd has his eye on him to play at UTEP next year. You know with te TV exposure and all they need all e help they can get.
Pam Geldar

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Agree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree the kid has moved on Tim Floyd has his eye on him to play at UTEP next year. You know with te TV exposure and all they need all e help they can get.
I hope he doesn't enroll because I heard in a bar last week that this guy might be a Muslim. If so, that would throw off the whole training schedule because they have to fast, bow with their butts in the air and do all sorts of other bizarre things.
Flloyd

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 22, 2013
Pam Geldar wrote:
<quoted text>
...with their butts in the air...
I'm ready. It's Spring Time and my daisys are ready to go! Just tell me when.
Lloyd

El Paso, TX

#10 Mar 22, 2013
Flloyd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ready. It's Spring Time and my daisys are ready to go! Just tell me when.
If you want for someone to leave you butt up with a flower in it, just keep carrying on like you are. It won't be long before a group of veterans takes matter into their own hands and does a number on you.
Licenciado Borrego

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Pam Geldar wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he doesn't enroll because I heard in a bar last week that this guy might be a Muslim. If so, that would throw off the whole training schedule because they have to fast, bow with their butts in the air and do all sorts of other bizarre things.
excellent point ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 6 min why 805
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min waco1909 22,746
Gina Benitez out at KFOX 2 hr L Morales 6
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 18,756
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 595
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 691
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 379

Socorro Jobs

Socorro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Socorro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Socorro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]