Willie Gandara Jr. Denied Bond In Cou...

Willie Gandara Jr. Denied Bond In Court; Brother Says 'It Hurts'

There are 9 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Willie Gandara Jr. Denied Bond In Court; Brother Says 'It Hurts'. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

For Gary Gandara, seeing his brother, Willie Gandara Jr. in shackles at a court appearance Thursday was hard to deal with.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

Willie Ganja

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Could have happened to anybody...
Louis

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 29, 2012
The DA is balls to the all to convict in this case. They threw the book at him but good and now he's crying in his beer.
no comment

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2012
wait....why doesnt this surprise me?
elgavilan

United States

#4 Mar 21, 2012
no comment wrote:
wait....why doesnt this surprise me?
What no comment from his "paid supporters"? Hum, all of sudden all is quite in the western front. There is a GOD!
duky

El Paso, TX

#5 Mar 21, 2012
elgavilan wrote:
<quoted text>What no comment from his "paid supporters"? Hum, all of sudden all is quite in the western front. There is a GOD!
Hi el gavilan, now is when all their suporters and freinds like the failed recal group of which Maria Reyes is a part of should be by thier side helping them. Don't you think? Remember how they ran Maria Reyes' campain, how they helped with her signs, and during the elections they came in to help? I wonder if they will do the same for them now.
music to my ears

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2012
elgavilan wrote:
<quoted text>What no comment from his "paid supporters"? Hum, all of sudden all is quite in the western front. There is a GOD!
hey, el gavilan, where is the Times "dinasty" now?
elgavilan

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 28, 2012
music to my ears wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, el gavilan, where is the Times "dinasty" now?
Well the times was wrong, this time. Mr. Gandara was told many times "no escupas para arriva", that's a big lesson to learn don't you think?
bluie

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 31, 2012
elgavilan wrote:
<quoted text>Well the times was wrong, this time. Mr. Gandara was told many times "no escupas para arriva", that's a big lesson to learn don't you think?
It has been wrong many, many times before. Where have you been? We've missed you!
elgavilan

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2012
bluie wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been wrong many, many times before. Where have you been? We've missed you!
I'm still around,hope everything goes well for the G's. Why wish some one the worst? Verdad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lure of land gives way to frustration (Aug '08) 2 min Analyst 130
No Nativity scene at San Jacinto Plaza this year 1 hr DC Dave 55
News Woman arrested at traffic stop had warrants, drugs 2 hr DC Dave 15
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr Truth is might 23,810
American Refugees 11 hr Inquisitor butt k... 20
Nico Lico also to run for President in Mexico 11 hr George Rafa Washi... 33
Sunshine Says 12 hr Sunshine 6

Socorro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages