Jackie Gleason Dead
JWRussell USRN

United States

#1 May 23, 2013
For those who haven't heard, the beloved, rotund actor has passed away. He brought everyone a lot of joy and gave me a ton of belly laughs, especially in the Smokey and the Bandit movies. He will be missed.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#2 May 23, 2013
I just stole JWRussell's ID and am up to my old tricks of spreading my BS. Only fools would believe that Jackie Gleason did not die in 1987.
Don Berman

United States

#3 May 23, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
For those who haven't heard, the beloved, rotund actor has passed away. He brought everyone a lot of joy and gave me a ton of belly laughs, especially in the Smokey and the Bandit movies. He will be missed.
I also loved him in "The Hustle" with Paul Newberg and on the Honeymooners show with Jay Carney. He was a true original and will be missed.
DC Dave

United States

#4 May 23, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
I just stole JWRussell's ID and am up to my old tricks of spreading my BS. Only fools would believe that Jackie Gleason did not die in 1987.
Hey pendeja, did you steal his id or his moniker? Get it together you old forgetful tranny.
DC Dave Cowers Before POS

United States

#5 May 23, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pendeja, did you steal his id or his moniker? Get it together you old forgetful tranny.
We know what you are really worried about you old, wrinkled, cross-dressing maricon. Don't worry, D(ip C(hit), no need to get your panties in a wad. No one is going to steal your bed mate and lover. You can have Petro, and all his STDs to yourself, and keep your Depends dry. In other words, don't piss all over yourself with joy.
Don Berman

El Paso, TX

#6 May 23, 2013
DC Dave Cowers Before POS wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you are really worried about you old, wrinkled, cross-dressing maricon. Don't worry, D(ip C(hit), no need to get your panties in a wad. No one is going to steal your bed mate and lover. You can have Petro, and all his STDs to yourself, and keep your Depends dry. In other words, don't piss all over yourself with joy.
You MUST be blowing POS's little boys you pervert. Keep it clean you homosexual.
DC Dave Cowers Before POS

United States

#7 May 23, 2013
Don Berman wrote:
<quoted text> You MUST be blowing POS's little boys you pervert. Keep it clean you homosexual.
Go suck on D(ip C(hit) Dave's used Maxipads, you fat tranny. Then get back to work hooking truckers at the Petro.
Don Berman

El Paso, TX

#8 May 23, 2013
DC Dave Cowers Before POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go suck on D(ip C(hit) Dave's used Maxipads, you fat tranny. Then get back to work hooking truckers at the Petro.
Hooking up truckers? Has your daughters STDs gone away? Just bring her by again and we'll put her ass to work on them truckers.
DC Dave Cowers Before POS

United States

#9 May 23, 2013
Don Berman wrote:
<quoted text>Hooking up truckers? Has your daughters STDs gone away? Just bring her by again and we'll put her ass to work on them truckers.
STFU, you fat, over-poked Harlem tranny. Quit stealing names and merchandise or go to jail.
Harlem Leroy

El Paso, TX

#10 May 23, 2013
DC Dave Cowers Before POS wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, you fat, over-poked Harlem tranny. Quit stealing names and merchandise or go to jail.
I've never have seen a bitch like you cry so hard after just two posts. LMAO at you. Keep crying.
What happened to your POS alert name you hoto!
DC Dave

United States

#11 May 23, 2013
DC Dave Cowers Before POS wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you are really worried about you old, wrinkled, cross-dressing maricon. Don't worry, D(ip C(hit), no need to get your panties in a wad. No one is going to steal your bed mate and lover. You can have Petro, and all his STDs to yourself, and keep your Depends dry. In other words, don't piss all over yourself with joy.
Stop crying you ball sac licking transtesticle.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#12 May 23, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
For those who haven't heard, the beloved, rotund actor has passed away. He brought everyone a lot of joy and gave me a ton of belly laughs, especially in the Smokey and the Bandit movies. He will be missed.
I liked when hit would hit the skinny Guy. I liked maryann also ginger was hot but i don't think she would put out. I think maryann had a hairy bush
POS

Nanchang, China

#13 May 23, 2013
Don Berman wrote:
<quoted text>
I also loved him in "The Hustle" with Paul Newberg and on the Honeymooners show with Jay Carney. He was a true original and will be missed.
Art Carney, not Jay. Too the moon Alice!
Don Berman

El Paso, TX

#14 May 23, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Art Carney, not Jay. Too the moon Alice!
Kiss my hairy moon you meddling putrid offensive snatch!
POS

Nanchang, China

#15 May 23, 2013
Don Berman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my hairy moon you meddling putrid offensive snatch!
Quit your crying you Demondcrap. You can't get Obummer out of yourass. Thats why you said Jay Carney, retard following sheep.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#17 May 23, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Quit your crying you Demondcrap. You can't get Obummer out of yourass. Thats why you said Jay Carney, retard following sheep.
You said obummer cause you like giving hummers.
POS

Nanchang, China

#18 May 23, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
You said obummer cause you like giving hummers.
Your Comprehension of the context, shows why you are stuck in your dead end job at Mex Donald's. You need to keep the toilets cleaner, or you will get demoted to making fries, wettback
Memo Caballero

El Paso, TX

#19 May 28, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Your Comprehension of the context, shows why you are stuck in your dead end job at Mex Donald's. You need to keep the toilets cleaner, or you will get demoted to making fries, wettback
Hey piece of snatch, did your period come early this month? Stop whining so much you fat grubby tranny.
bleeding rag

El Paso, TX

#20 May 28, 2013
Memo Caballero wrote:
<quoted text>Hey piece of snatch, did your period come early this month? Stop whining so much you fat grubby tranny.
Yes, POS is riding the crimson tidal wave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Trump Fart Last Night? 1 min Long farts 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Hello farts 24,419
Why does these farts smell? 2 hr Hoagie fart 15
Sad NEWS! 2 hr Happy fart news 4
The White Fart House 3 hr Gassy fart 29
News Sen. Ted Cruz visits El Paso Thursday 3 hr Cruise 4 farts 2
News CNN pundit tells border summit that Trump is a ... 5 hr Farts bonus 5

Socorro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages