Tickets for El Paso baseball stadium ...

Tickets for El Paso baseball stadium groundbreaking sold out

There are 19 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 22, 2013, titled Tickets for El Paso baseball stadium groundbreaking sold out. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

About 500 people will attend the May 30 event at the ballpark construction site where the former City Hall building stood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Oscar L

El Paso, TX

#1 May 22, 2013
Que Chido!!!!! yo voy.
Oscars Mom

El Paso, TX

#2 May 22, 2013
Oscar L wrote:
Que Chido!!!!! yo voy.
Mijo get tickets for your hermanos, tios, tias, primos y primas. todos querren ir.
Larry Driscoll

United States

#3 May 22, 2013
Oscar L wrote:
Que Chido!!!!! yo voy.
I will probably go if they have the new Ball Girls there. They were some tight outfits to show off their curves.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#4 May 22, 2013
Larry Driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>
I will probably go if they have the new Ball Girls there. They were some tight outfits to show off their curves.
I hope they get El Paso girls not some out of towners. maybe the Sinful girls would be nice.
Larry Driscoll

United States

#5 May 22, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they get El Paso girls not some out of towners. maybe the Sinful girls would be nice.
I don't give a good, sweet, you-know-what where they are from as long as they have nice cans and round buns. I hope to get there early so I can sit close enough to see up their shorts if they are as tight as I expect. Sometimes you can get a real eyeful of cameltoe.
DJ Jessy Fresh

United States

#6 May 22, 2013
Yeah that's the only reason i go to the diablos games. With some boniculars you can really see up their shorts.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 May 22, 2013
The idiots got the money pit passed and now they want to charge money to see some dipssstzzzz use a paint shovel to move less than a pound of dirt? Bastards.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#8 May 22, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
The idiots got the money pit passed and now they want to charge money to see some dipssstzzzz use a paint shovel to move less than a pound of dirt? Bastards.
dont you want to be part of history? look how many people showed up to the demolishings of asarco and city hall. Lots of tv stations will be there maybe even come out on tv. Maybe get in a picture that goes up at the new city hall.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#9 May 22, 2013
And the smell of those boys makes me all horny.
I volunteered to be towel boy!!!
Dean Wheeler

United States

#10 May 23, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
The idiots got the money pit passed and now they want to charge money to see some dipssstzzzz use a paint shovel to move less than a pound of dirt? Bastards.
If anyone brings someone across state lines, such as from New Mexico, against their will to watch this event, they could be charged with a man act. It's very important that people realize this before they go on a "joyride." There's a lot of people locked up today for this man act, many of them who had no idea there was even such a thing. I think they should repeal it myself but in the meantime, be aware and be on the lookout. They have already busted Chuck Berry and Chuck Manson on this deal.
FYI

El Paso, TX

#11 May 23, 2013
Even if you gave me free tickets I STILL wouldn't go........
Great Idea

El Paso, TX

#12 May 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
Even if you gave me free tickets I STILL wouldn't go........
AMEN count me in also on that one. Plus if they gave me season ticket I would burn them instead of give them away so some other person would not have to suffer pay 8 dollars for a beer 5 bucks for hot dogs,popcorn, peanuts and soda to watch some losers. And by the way I love baseball. I'am just pissed as to the way and how a team got here that nobody elae wanted.
Pietrangelo

United States

#13 May 23, 2013
Great Idea wrote:
<quoted text> AMEN count me in also on that one. Plus if they gave me season ticket I would burn them instead of give them away so some other person would not have to suffer pay 8 dollars for a beer 5 bucks for hot dogs,popcorn, peanuts and soda to watch some losers. And by the way I love baseball. I'am just pissed as to the way and how a team got here that nobody elae wanted.
Some of the locals are planning a protest at this event. Apparently the idea is to moon the mayor when he puts his shovel into the ground, so it might be quite a spectacle.
FYI

El Paso, TX

#14 May 24, 2013
Who the PH/UCK is going to pay for the extra 10 mil that they are trying to get for this scam ballpark???? The only thing that this is going to accomplish is driving more people out of here!!!!!!
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#15 May 24, 2013
FYI wrote:
Who the PH/UCK is going to pay for the extra 10 mil that they are trying to get for this scam ballpark???? The only thing that this is going to accomplish is driving more people out of here!!!!!!
Some of the locals are planning a protest at this event. Apparently the idea is to moon the mayor when he puts his shovel into the ground, so it might be quite a spectacle.
Bad Idea

El Paso, TX

#16 May 24, 2013
FYI wrote:
Who the PH/UCK is going to pay for the extra 10 mil that they are trying to get for this scam ballpark???? The only thing that this is going to accomplish is driving more people out of here!!!!!!
Come on I will tell you who is going to pay. Te people that voted no and didn't want this GD PH/uckin ball park from day that who will pay. Hey how about rasing taxes on hotel-motel rooms and rent a car taxes again for all the out of town people a kind of ph() uck you tax. No wonder this city can get no tourist to vist here a a baseball team of a bunch of losers won't help bring them here either.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#17 May 24, 2013
Bad Idea wrote:
<quoted text> Come on I will tell you who is going to pay. Te people that voted no and didn't want this GD PH/uckin ball park from day that who will pay. Hey how about rasing taxes on hotel-motel rooms and rent a car taxes again for all the out of town people a kind of ph() uck you tax. No wonder this city can get no tourist to vist here a a baseball team of a bunch of losers won't help bring them here either.
Just hold your wad there, buddy. The car rental tax saved the Sun Bowl, didn't it? Plus we have free health care coming down the pike so you can just transfer your savings from the medical over to paying for the ballpark. It's win/win.
JWRUSSEL USMC

United States

#18 May 24, 2013
I have two extra tickets I'll let go for 500 or pictures of your wife naked.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#19 May 24, 2013
JWRUSSEL USMC wrote:
I have two extra tickets I'll let go for 500 or pictures of your wife naked.
No gracias you fat hair lipped putota.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El Paso Fart Marketplace 12 hr American Farts 28
El Paso Fart Fiesta (Oct '17) 12 hr American Farts 52
Ding Dong The Witch Bush is Dead 12 hr American Farts 8
Chinese Farts 14 hr Long Farts 10
The Wet Fart Debate 14 hr Long Farts 40
News Woman featured on most wanted arrested 14 hr Long Farts 2
Ever been caught fart sniffing? 22 hr Fart Laminate 32

Socorro Jobs

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages