YES

NO

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Ramirez Family

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2013
More like nightmares of getting his assbeat and taking beatdowns everyday.
POS

Germany

#2 Jun 22, 2013
The Ramirez Family wrote:
More like nightmares of getting his assbeat and taking beatdowns everyday.
If I had a child's mentality like yours, nightmares would scare me of some pussyasscoward from behind a keyboard.
The Ramirez Family

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 22, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>If I had a child's mentality like yours, nightmares would scare me of some pussyasscoward from behind a keyboard.
I would call you out for a beatdown but you have a reputation of not showing up or showing up late or some other lame excuse.
Old Bill

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I would call you out for a beatdown but you have a reputation of not showing up or showing up late or some other lame excuse.
You've have never show up either you refried jotosexual.
The Ramirez Family

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 22, 2013
Old Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You've have never show up either you refried jotosexual.
that's a bunch of baloney, look what happened to 49er arr, gunslinger, speedy gonzalez , EtheW, too many to name all.
Old Bill

El Paso, TX

#6 Jun 22, 2013
<quoted text>
that's a bunch of baloney, look what happened to 49er arr, gunslinger, speedy gonzalez , EtheW, too many to name all.
Name the place you vagabond and I'll set your ass straight!
The Ramirez Family

El Paso, TX

#7 Jun 22, 2013
Old Bill wrote:
<quoted text> Name the place you vagabond and I'll set your ass straight!
Arimgo Rec Center Boxing Ring. Wednesday 6pm. come get your beatdown qeerass. No ref.
POS

Germany

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Old Bill wrote:
<quoted text> Name the place you vagabond and I'll set your ass straight!
What happened pussyasscoward, you were called out and no response. Just like you have always done, hide in your mothers basement, you inbred troll. Don't they make a sun glass for your cyclops retardass.
DC Dave

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>What happened pussyasscoward, you were called out and no response. Just like you have always done, hide in your mothers basement, you inbred troll. Don't they make a sun glass for your cyclops retardass.
Is your smelly snatch also yellow or just your hairy back ya shit 4 brains.
POS

Germany

#10 Jun 23, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Is your smelly snatch also yellow or just your hairy back ya shit 4 brains.
Thanks delusional one, can't you still read where I'm posting from. Or are your hormone treatments effecting your eyesight, you retard troll.
Old Bill

El Paso, TX

#11 Jun 23, 2013
Is my smelly snatch also yellow or just my hairy back just shit 4 brains.
Old Bill

El Paso, TX

#12 Jun 23, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>What happened pussyasscoward, you were called out and no response. Just like you have always done, hide in your mothers basement, you inbred troll. Don't they make a sun glass for your cyclops retardass.
Only cowards hit women like you,even arrogant bitches like you shouldn't be touched no matter how fugly you are.
POS

Dammartin-en-goŽle, France

#13 Jun 24, 2013
Old Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Only cowards hit women like you,even arrogant bitches like you shouldn't be touched no matter how fugly you are.
Typical response from petro. Called out and makes excuses. I can see that you have a problem with your comprehension, you pussyasscoward. I was not I that called you out, you bulldyke. Respond to the other person that called you out. I'm fugly enough in your retard mind for you to hide.
Old Bill

El Paso, TX

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Only cowards hit women like me,even arrogant bitches like I am shouldn't be touched no matter how fugly I am.
DC Dave

United States

#15 Jun 24, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks delusional one, can't you still read where I'm posting from. Or are your hormone treatments effecting your eyesight, you retard troll.
Take your meds you pin head. If you're overseas then your mom is a snatch. Now stfu you no show bitch and just go away and die.
DC Dave

United States

#16 Jun 24, 2013
Old Bill wrote:
Only cowards hit women like me,even arrogant bitches like I am shouldn't be touched no matter how fugly I am.
You must be mr d s bitch wife. Be original you pin headed illegal alien. And by the way, if you need work, my windows need to be washed.
A Serious Inquiry

El Paso, TX

#18 Jun 24, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You must be mr d s bitch wife. Be original you pin headed illegal alien. And by the way, if you need work, my windows need to be washed.
clean your windows you lazyass. its people like you that bring trailer park fees down.
A Serious Inquiry

El Paso, TX

#19 Jun 24, 2013
clean your behind you lazyass. its people like you that bring trailer park fees down.
Red

El Paso, TX

#20 Jun 24, 2013
Be original ? Would like me to leave your good name alone?

I will if you leave my name alone

Or I will just keep using your name to the ground

Your choice!!!
Old Bill

El Paso, TX

#21 Jun 24, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response from petro. Called out and makes excuses. I can see that you have a problem with your comprehension, you pussyasscoward. I was not I that called you out, you bulldyke. Respond to the other person that called you out. I'm fugly enough in your retard mind for you to hide.
How sad that you are still fishing around for petro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are You Liking The FARTS? 7 hr Americana Fartin 27
New to El Paso Need FARTS 7 hr Americana Fartin 64
Someone Explain To Me Please 7 hr Americana Fartin 2
Send Donald Trump Chocolate Coated FARTS! 18 hr American Farters 5
Happy Farterans Day 20 hr Hershey Farts 39
Caca and farts (Jul '17) Sun Sea Farts 51
Smell Something Sniff Something Sun Donor Farts 15

Socorro Jobs

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages