Is Petro

Created by Bleister on Jul 27, 2012

251 votes

Click on an option to vote

A hermaphrodite?

A wannabe gringo?

A humuncular dwarf?

A transexual?

Wishing his name was really AA McCoy?

A South El Paso dumpster diver?

An escapee from a mental ward?

An scavenger at the city dump?

A hooker at the Petro Truck Stop?

All of the above?

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
LEFTY

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Above all, petro is a like a shiny turb on a hot day.
George Washington Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Well Bleister , if that is even your real name, looks like your poll didnt turn out like you wanted it to. Why don't you go ask your mom why Petro slaps her everytime she opens her mouth.
Petro Diary

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2012
I am writing this from a distant Petro truck stop. I just turned down three tricks because those truckers wanted me to take a bath first. They don't believe me when I tell them I am genetically crossed with a pig on my mother's side and that I have an inborn adversity to cleanliness.

Notice to my customers: I have added a new name. In addition to AA McCoy, you can also call me George Washington Sanchez. I love those gringo names, like I love the slap of their nutsacks against my buttocks.
Bleister

El Paso, TX

#5 Jul 28, 2012
LEFTY wrote:
Above all, petro is a like a shiny turb on a hot day.
So is your daddys head.
Bleister

El Paso, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2012
Petro Diary wrote:
I am writing this from a distant Petro truck stop. I just turned down three tricks because those truckers wanted me to take a bath first. They don't believe me when I tell them I am genetically crossed with a pig on my mother's side and that I have an inborn adversity to cleanliness.
Notice to my customers: I have added a new name. In addition to AA McCoy, you can also call me George Washington Sanchez. I love those gringo names, like I love the slap of their nutsacks against my buttocks.
I knew that your momma was a marana you pinchi meco de marana.
The Real McCoy

El Paso, TX

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Little Billy Dimitri wrote:
Yes he is yes he is yes he is yes he is yes he is!
I've known Petro for many many years and Petro like's to do things he shouldn't do yes he does yes he does yes he does.
He is sexually attractive to the underage world of boys like me yes he is yes he is yes he is yes he is.
Now just STFU you little two bit ranting homosexual.
The Real McCoy

El Paso, TX

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Little Billy Dimitri wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU? No I am going to turn you into the police and have them run a DNA test on you for proof, then lock you up.
You've got daddys balls in your jaws again.
The true Real Real McCoy

Long Beach, WA

#11 Jul 28, 2012
The Real McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>You've got daddys balls in your jaws again.
You people in ElPaso Texas are a bunch of low lifes to come up with such stupid off the wall sexual stupid asz comments
The Real McCoy

El Paso, TX

#12 Jul 28, 2012
The true Real Real McCoy wrote:
<quoted text> You people in ElPaso Texas are a bunch of low lifes to come up with such stupid off the wall sexual stupid asz comments
And yet deviant homosexuals like naturally feel like responding. Go plug your rear end with a vibrator.
LEFTY

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2012
You forgot one category - loser.
George Washington Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 29, 2012
LEFTY wrote:
You forgot one category - loser.
Letty STFU you just want to get in his pants. He'll bang you but don't be wanting any child support fatass.
William Pena

El Paso, TX

#15 Jul 29, 2012
George Washington Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Letty STFU you just want to get in his pants. He'll bang you but don't be wanting any child support fatass.
That's what you wrote about Taletha you flaming joto.
Hey Leroy

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 29, 2012
Is that tranny at Petro truck McCoy ?
LEFTY

United States

#17 Jul 29, 2012
The image of petro in a moo moo when he goes on the town make me laugh. That fat azz probably smells worst the breath of a dummy crate running for office.
Rupert Svenson

El Paso, TX

#18 Jul 30, 2012
Every so often, one person on topix draws the ire of all other posters due to his flaming temper and ridiculous comebacks. First it was Petro, then Walter Mercado, then AA Buttface, etc. If you'll notice, the former two are gone (or operating under different names), so hopefully the latter guy will disappear soon also. Now get back to work, you lazy P(ieces) O S(hits).
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#19 Jul 30, 2012
Rupert Svenson wrote:
Every so often, one person on topix draws the ire of all other posters due to his flaming temper and ridiculous comebacks. First it was Petro, then Walter Mercado, then AA Buttface, etc. If you'll notice, the former two are gone (or operating under different names), so hopefully the latter guy will disappear soon also. Now get back to work, you lazy P(ieces) O S(hits).
Who is the latter guy? I assumed it was a reincarnation of one of the first two.
Rupert Svenson

El Paso, TX

#20 Jul 30, 2012
I'm not certain. Petro was funnier than these latest guys. These late guys are just rude and obnoxious. I was thoroughly entertained by Petro's ridiculous rants, though.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 30, 2012
Rupert Svenson wrote:
I'm not certain. Petro was funnier than these latest guys. These late guys are just rude and obnoxious. I was thoroughly entertained by Petro's ridiculous rants, though.
So was your mommies hairy beaver.
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#23 Jul 30, 2012
Rupert Svenson wrote:
I'm not certain. Petro was funnier than these latest guys. These late guys are just rude and obnoxious. I was thoroughly entertained by Petro's ridiculous rants, though.
OK, thanks. I never know to whom I am speaking in here so it's nice to see someone who responds to a question.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#24 Jul 30, 2012
James Russell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, thanks. I never know to whom I am speaking in here so it's nice to see someone who responds to a question.
Yes we already know that you are truly gay. Tell us something that we don't already know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Leaking Administration 1 hr The 3rd Reich 1
News Explore the weight of a border wall along the e... 4 hr Fart life 100
Seeking A Fart Lactating Farting Woman 6 hr House fart 12
News El Paso leaders to lobby for Bliss, border in D.C. 6 hr House fart 8
Armed Forces Day 6 hr New Resident 32
So Sorry 6 hr New Resident 17
News Hidden camera found in Cielo Vista Mall restroom 17 hr Farts daily 17

Socorro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages