Ilegal immigrants Ilegal aliens Lawbr...

Ilegal immigrants Ilegal aliens Lawbreakers?

Posted in the Socorro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Question

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Whats the difference?
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Question wrote:
Whats the difference?
There's a big difference because the term illegal implies evil and undocumented immigrants are not illegal. Some are misplaced but most are kindred spirits whom we need to embrace.
Question

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Are they still breaking a Federal law to be in the USA without proper paperwork? A simple yes or no will be a proper answer.
Fatr Grubby Trucker

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2013
Question wrote:
Are they still breaking a Federal law to be in the USA without proper paperwork? A simple yes or no will be a proper answer.
Petro you must not have the memory of a pissant. This forum has discussed this issue at least a hundred times, and the laws have been quoted at least that many.

I'm gonna take you down to the county health clinic and have you tested for syph. They say it affects the brain in the third stage. You may be a walking, dangerous germ factory. I think it may be in my interest to find a new boy toy.

Or maybe you are just longing to get insulted again to satisfy your sexual masochistic urges. If that's the case, you will probably get plenty more of them, shortly.
Bradford

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Grubby, Petro really might be confused, since we have an administration and a DHS that are willingly breaking the law by not doing the jobs we are paying them to do. Then, there are the Gang of 8 rogues who would sell their own mothers if they haven't already done it. The Democrats didn't just pull that idea of dumping granny over the cliff out of their asses.
DC Dave

El Monte, CA

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Question wrote:
Whats the difference?
Ask your resident alien grandma.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#7 Apr 3, 2013
they are called New Americans you bunch of backwoods coonasses.
Petro Alert

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
they are called New Americans you bunch of backwoods coonasses.
When did you write a new dictionary? Where can we buy a copy of it?
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Monte, CA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Petro Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you write a new dictionary? Where can we buy a copy of it?
their free but they come with a knuckle sandwich. You want one
POS

Nanchang, China

#10 Apr 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send a copy to DC Dave, with my reguards, it enjoys good reading.
Corn Driller

Duncanville, TX

#12 Apr 4, 2013
DJ Jessy Fresh wrote:
<quoted text>
Petro, the only sandwich you know anything about is the one where you are the meat between Fat Grubby Trucker and DC Dave. Now, your mom is calling. It's time for to go nurse on her protruding hemorrhoid. Fat Grubby Trucker just made her appendage a little longer.
Corn Driller

Duncanville, TX

#13 Apr 4, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big difference because the term illegal implies evil and undocumented immigrants are not illegal. Some are misplaced but most are kindred spirits whom we need to embrace.
I've got a salami you can embrace, and then you can hide it in your anal cavity.
Jason

Houston, TX

#16 Apr 4, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot damn! And it's a gay site too. I wish he'd come out of the closet in here. Sure, some nincompoops would harass him but most of us would support the hell out of him.
When was he ever int he closet?
Jason

Houston, TX

#17 Apr 4, 2013
David Villanueva wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot damn! And it's a gay site too. I wish he'd come out of the closet in here. Sure, some nincompoops would harass him but most of us would support the hell out of him.
It was probably a dark closet and you just imagined you saw him in there.
Those who Complain Most

Mesquite, TX

#18 Apr 6, 2013
Those races who complain most about discrimination and prejudice in the U.S. are by far the greatest numbers clamoring and scrambling to immigrate to the U.S.

You're right: They are Africans, the same ones who mobbed the slave boats in the 17th and 18th centuries to keep from being enslaved in Africa.

Go figure.

Check out the numbers for those who are waiting in line for a lottery number for unskilled immigrants here:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulleti...

There are twice as many slaves enslaved by Africans today than there ever were in the U.S.
Those who Complain Most

Mesquite, TX

#19 Apr 6, 2013
That should be he 16th and 17th centuries, instead of 17th and 18th..
Ask Hilter

El Paso, TX

#20 Apr 6, 2013
How would have Adlof have handeled such problem children?
Lawnmowermaster

Oceanside, CA

#21 Apr 6, 2013
Ask Hilter wrote:
How would have Adlof have handeled such problem children?
You ask him. He is hell. He died like a rat in a hole.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#22 Apr 6, 2013
Those who Complain Most wrote:
Those races who complain most about discrimination and prejudice in the U.S. are by far the greatest numbers clamoring and scrambling to immigrate to the U.S.
You're right: They are Africans, the same ones who mobbed the slave boats in the 17th and 18th centuries to keep from being enslaved in Africa.
Go figure.
Check out the numbers for those who are waiting in line for a lottery number for unskilled immigrants here:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulleti...
There are twice as many slaves enslaved by Africans today than there ever were in the U.S.
close the lotterys
geminii

United States

#23 Apr 9, 2013
Bring all over and give em social security, disability, and welfare. Give an education while ur kids get nothing! Fill america wit thier gang members and sit n watch while they steal this country and make it thiers. I wont live long enough to see it but u'll remember i told u so. Wat a laugh when ppl say "america a melting pot of all nationality" pretty soon we will b all latino n run by drug lords.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Socorro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What could Petro's fathers name be? 39 min huey goins 7
News Trish Long: Sheriff's Posse at Cowboy Park (Jul '10) 1 hr TexTom 5
theresa braham 3 hr Rolling Papers 16
Why bother 3 hr L Morales 5
News Transgender clinic opens 4 hr huey goins 52
News Injured restaurant worker denied lifetime comp ... 6 hr alliemarmolejo 15
News Man arrested in stabbing at West El Paso motel 6 hr DC Dave 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Socorro Mortgages