Social Circle Man Charged in Sister's...

Social Circle Man Charged in Sister's Murder

There are 3 comments on the MyFOX Atlanta story from Jul 27, 2008, titled Social Circle Man Charged in Sister's Murder. In it, MyFOX Atlanta reports that:

Police are investigating the first murder in Social Circle. The city was formed in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFOX Atlanta.

lsmith

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Don't believe everything in the news. There were many extenuating circumstances involved in this case that was only sensationalized because it was the firt "murder' in Social Circle, GA.
fgjghjhj12

Leicester, UK

#2 Sep 19, 2008
I know the individual and I also know the murdered girls. And yes I do believe it.
bnsc

Athens, GA

#3 Sep 24, 2008
This was not the 'first murder' in Social Circle and I am sure there were many details that the general public will never know and doesn't need to know. My parents live right across the street and didn't know anything about it--and that's how it should be. We should all learn to love and respect our neighbors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a man (Jun '12) Sun Lisa 12
How's Joe Chapman doing as Sheriff? (Feb '09) Mar 25 Chanel Matos 25
Horny snapchat users Feb '17 mujestic124 1
News Ga. Teens Arrested in School Bus Sex Act (Dec '10) Feb '17 big 125
News Mom and her toddler daughter fight cancer at th... Feb '17 Mitchi1833 1
Know any Christians? (Nov '14) Feb '17 anonymous 89
Red and Blue Lights in the sky (Nov '09) Jan '17 Truth Be Told 27

Social Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance