Inmate commits suicide in Walton jail

Inmate commits suicide in Walton jail

There are 40 comments on the Walton Tribune story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Inmate commits suicide in Walton jail. In it, Walton Tribune reports that:

Ronnie Dwayne Montgomery was found dead Wednesday night in his cell at the Walton County Jail after an apparent suicide where he hanged himself using a bedsheet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Walton Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unreal

Winder, GA

#21 Aug 31, 2010
celia the neice wrote:
i tell you what to all the smart ass morons if my uncle was on the sex offenders list he was married to the same bitch for 10 years and they had 2 kids together. so hell no hhe was not a sex offender. my uncle has gave his life to god for as long as i can remember and i am 23 years old. dwayne was a very caring farther, husband, andd uncle. he could tell you anything you needed to know when it came to the bible or god. I know for a fact walton ccounty jail refused to give him is medication and his health had gotten prrettty bad. so remeberyou jackass morons remember when you start talking shit you should think about my family, his kids, grandkids,and that we the family are still grieving over the loss. so how about back the hell off my uncle he has not done a damn tthing wrong in life. RIP UNCLE WAYNE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS
You did NOT deny that he was on the sex offenders list. You just said he was married to the same "bitch" for 10 yrs which means what?
he was a sex offender by having sex with a minor
or he wasn't a sex offender at all?
Which is it?
I am sure there have been thousands of people married with kids that were STILL sex offenders.
So Walton Co. jail refused to give him his meds and his health got bad....maybe he got depressed about this AND his charges and killed himself.
IF HE DID NOT KILL HIMSELF PLEASE STATE WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HIM.
Did another imate kill him? A faculty member? Did he die of natural causes? It has to be one of those honey.
anonymous

Winder, GA

#22 Aug 31, 2010
Celia, I understand girl. I know the entire story and all that has happened with Dwayne. He was always a very good man to me and just know that the one who put him through this must now live through their life knowing their the reason he was there.

For all the other morons on this post. This man needed medication for blood pressure and as hopefully all you know anyone with that sort of issue needs their medication. Walton county refused his medication. And Walton County will GO DOWN for it.
anonymous

Winder, GA

#23 Aug 31, 2010
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You did NOT deny that he was on the sex offenders list. You just said he was married to the same "bitch" for 10 yrs which means what?
he was a sex offender by having sex with a minor
or he wasn't a sex offender at all?
Which is it?
I am sure there have been thousands of people married with kids that were STILL sex offenders.
So Walton Co. jail refused to give him his meds and his health got bad....maybe he got depressed about this AND his charges and killed himself.
IF HE DID NOT KILL HIMSELF PLEASE STATE WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED TO HIM.
Did another imate kill him? A faculty member? Did he die of natural causes? It has to be one of those honey.
If you read past posting the numbnut that posted that he was a sex offender obviously got his name confused with someone elses. This mans name if you read the article is "RONNIE DWAYNE MONTGOMERY" he goes by nothing else. He was not a sex offender and would never harm a soul. Walton County is believed to be the cause of his death, they treated him like an animal. Back off and leave this topic alone. It's over now may the man PLEASE rest in peace.
whocares

Murray, KY

#24 Sep 1, 2010
If he needed the meds that bad then he shoulda kept his ass out of jail and not depending on my tax money to supply the meds for his ass in jail...and no walton county will not go down for it how much you wanna bet on that you dumbass...
whocares

Murray, KY

#25 Sep 1, 2010
Do you know how many inmates die in jails and prisons each year and its always blamed on the jails and prisons and I havent heard of any of them going down for none of it....and do you know how many people tried to sue that jail with a better case than yours and still lost but feel free to try if you think it will make you feel better about it....
celia

United States

#26 Sep 1, 2010
ok fine his wife put him there. He Was suppose to get out of jail the next day. yeah he may have been depressed but if everyone would put themselves in hiS shoes he lost his mom dad wife and his Kids all in one year our family has been through Alot. and no he was not a sex offender. but the fact is the jail is being investigated. they keep saying different shit and and all stories don't add Up. a friend of the family said that she heard the 911 call and the guards took over 30 mins to let the ambulance in so i am done with this shit thankS to the one that thought of our family and thank For all the prayers. and to all the shit talkerS well you probably already know what i have to say to you so uncle wayne may you rest in peace:-).
tplot56

Cleveland, GA

#27 Sep 3, 2010
child molester...u sure his name isn't uncle chester??? Jerry Montgomery is having a bonfire right now in hell... gd him for ruining a child's life, he should have killed himself a long time ago.
celia

United States

#28 Sep 3, 2010
that is not the same guy some of you guys needs to learrn your facts before you run yourr fu**ing mouth. FOR THE LAST TIME and To tplot56 READ THE ARTICLE HIS NAME WAS RRONNIE DWAYNE MONTGOMERY NOT JERRY!!!!!!!! SO BACK OFF
lacey

Marietta, GA

#29 Sep 10, 2010
Doubting Thomas wrote:
The jail is 8 years old and there is a need for tax dollars to build a new one? Why would we believe it would be any better designed than the old one? Maybe you just need a better caliber of employees.
I would just like to say this is not the first time something like this has happened in Walton county jail my friend Wes passed away there last year.Here is what they wrote.. http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9...
dianne- his aunt

Peachtree City, GA

#30 Dec 12, 2010
celia wrote:
the inmate was my uncle and can tell you that he did not kill hisself. so i understand thats what everyone is saying but its not TRUE!!!!!!
cecila i believe you !!
Unknown

Dahlonega, GA

#31 Mar 14, 2012
celia wrote:
the inmate was my uncle and can tell you that he did not kill hisself. so i understand thats what everyone is saying but its not TRUE!!!!!!
I've seen that happen before, several people "Commit Suicide" in Walton County Jail...
Hawbaker

Greensboro, GA

#32 Jun 25, 2012
This is crazy! He had sex with a 16 yr old who was spending the nite with his 16 yr old daughter. His wife worked the nite shift at a nursing home. His daughter woke up in the middle of the nite & caught them & told her mom, who divorced him & he married the 16 yr old & had 2 babies. when she got out of line, he removed his belt and beat her! When she finally grew up, she left him with the first guy that came along. He was use to controlling her, but when all attempts failed, he took matters into his own hand & to make a long story short, broke all TPO's & got himself a new address. When he had no control over anything else, that was the only thing he could control..... and did. He could not take the pain he had caused in his families lives. ALL ABOUT CONTROL.
Just because she married him, did not change the fact that he WAS STILL a child molester. 16 yr old "children" will do anything at times to feel grown up, but when they finally grow up, you may not like what you have.
Ondrea Hwbkr

Greensboro, GA

#33 Jun 25, 2012
sorry, previous post is wrong man. I thought this was someone else. See how easy it is to make a mistake. So before you speak, you should get the facts. Hard to do when that many know it alls are putting their 2 cents worth in.
Ondrea

Greensboro, GA

#34 Jun 25, 2012
My uncle did the same thing, so it cant be that many coinsedences But I wish he had been in better health and we might know the truth whatever it is
Buck Ofama

Millington, TN

#35 Dec 15, 2012
Good Deal!!
That's one less "obama phone" we gotta pay for!
Tippy

United States

#36 Feb 10, 2013
My sympathy goes out to the Montgomery family for their loss
pamela palmer

Atlanta, GA

#37 Mar 3, 2015
How many people have committed suicide in Walton Co.jail?
pinkbabyblue009

Gainesville, GA

#38 Feb 17, 2016
celia wrote:
They r say I g my mom do r the same thing in banks county it's there new cover ups
Heather

United States

#39 May 29, 2016
pamela palmer wrote:
How many people have committed suicide in Walton Co.jail?
Well in 2909, Wes Roberts, a friend of mine commited suicide in this jail.
michaelsledge201 6

Norcross, GA

#40 Jul 16, 2016
whocares wrote:
spent a lot of time in that jail there's alot of dumbasses work there but no murderers i gave them a very hard time and nobody killed me, people just find it hard to believe that their family members would kill themselves. shit happens get over it you will never prove guilt on behalf of the walton co. jail
https://m.facebook.com/story.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the Heat of the Night Water Tower Sparta Mis... (Jun '10) 18 hr Willie Dynamite 23
Naughty snapchat? (Jan '14) Aug 4 Dwdrums115 25
Warning !!!! Child molester/ Rapest just out of... Aug 3 MAdcock78 2
Produce Stand Jul 29 DixiePixie 1
nsa Jul '17 Bad_Boy 1
Know any Christians? (Nov '14) Jul '17 anonymous 95
Nancy Harper Jun '17 Exposing evil 1

Social Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Social Circle Mortgages