Inmate commits suicide in Walton jail

Aug 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Walton Tribune

Ronnie Dwayne Montgomery was found dead Wednesday night in his cell at the Walton County Jail after an apparent suicide where he hanged himself using a bedsheet.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Doubting Thomas

Monroe, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

The jail is 8 years old and there is a need for tax dollars to build a new one? Why would we believe it would be any better designed than the old one? Maybe you just need a better caliber of employees.
celia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

the inmate was my uncle and can tell you that he did not kill hisself. so i understand thats what everyone is saying but its not TRUE!!!!!!
Heather

Hiram, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Celia. I hope you know who I'am from the name. I think this is rediculous and all articles and discussion should be taken down. This man DID NOT kill himself the county played a big role I can guarentee in all SUICIDES commited in the walton county jail.

Since: Jul 09

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

Celia & Heather- Ya'll should investigate this more?!?
Real Justice

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

That is one less moron we have to pay to keep up. If you put yourself in jail you deserve what ever happens. I wish they would show him swinging by the sheet on TV!!!!
because its the law

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Judged:

Real Justice wrote:
That is one less moron we have to pay to keep up. If you put yourself in jail you deserve what ever happens. I wish they would show him swinging by the sheet on TV!!!!
Look his name up and check walton county sex offender list. You will find him there. The only person who killed him was himself.
annonymous

Hiram, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

because its the law wrote:
<quoted text>
Look his name up and check walton county sex offender list. You will find him there. The only person who killed him was himself.
Perhaps you should know the story. A man goes from having to be carried around to killing himself, damn near impossible if you ask me. So whomever it is you may be, you're a jackass. There is more to the story then Walton county will confess too. It will all come out in the wash and whoever thinks this is an innocent suicide it's NOT.
because its the law

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

Judged:

HELLO DID YOU HEAR ME ????? HE WAS A SEX OFFENDER. LOOK IT UP BOZO>. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR SCUZZZZZ BAGS
whocares

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2010

spent a lot of time in that jail there's alot of dumbasses work there but no murderers i gave them a very hard time and nobody killed me, people just find it hard to believe that their family members would kill themselves. shit happens get over it you will never prove guilt on behalf of the walton co. jail
celia the neice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

i tell you what to all the smart ass morons if my uncle was on the sex offenders list he was married to the same bitch for 10 years and they had 2 kids together. so hell no hhe was not a sex offender. my uncle has gave his life to god for as long as i can remember and i am 23 years old. dwayne was a very caring farther, husband, andd uncle. he could tell you anything you needed to know when it came to the bible or god. I know for a fact walton ccounty jail refused to give him is medication and his health had gotten prrettty bad. so remeberyou jackass morons remember when you start talking shit you should think about my family, his kids, grandkids,and that we the family are still grieving over the loss. so how about back the hell off my uncle he has not done a damn tthing wrong in life. RIP UNCLE WAYNE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS
Heather of SC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

For you who want to speak ill of thee dead you should your facts before opening your igorant mouths. thereare several people on the sex offenders registary who do not deserve to be there. some were 18 and their parrtner was 16. it was consentual but the parents presseed charges. this mans story is uunknown to you. no human deserves to be murdered and then tashed after their untimely and sinister death. the next time you want to voice your opinion. you should stop and ttthink how would you feel if it was you loved one this happened to. I for one can only hope that you uninformed and biasis people never have to suffer as this grieving family is. To his family my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you can find justice and peace for this tragedy.
because its the law

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

I am deeply sorry for the loss of any family who loses a family member that they love and care for. I am very sorry to have offended any person. Facts are facts.
whocares

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

You fu**ing moron if they were 18 and the other was 16 they deserve to be there because hmmm let me think THEY KNEW IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW WHEN THEY DID IT you stupid f**K, and most people on sex offenders list are married and have kids you think just because you are married and have kids you cant be a piece of shit and most of the sex offenders that I have worked with as a counseler do say and act like they have turned there life over to God just to go out and do the same shit over and over and yes I have dealt with there families and just like all the rest they will have them blinders on so they see no bad in there family members...and by the way if someone said something bad about a family member of mine I would actually research it if it were true I wouldnt care what they said....my uncle died and was a piece of shit so i didnt have anything to do with him or his family
because its the law

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Montgomery, Jerry
1846 Hwy 278 Lot 9 Chasecrssng, Social Circle 30025

Crime: Child molestation

Year of birth: 1963 (47 years ago)

Conviction date: 07/07/2003 (6 years ago)
Conviction state: GA

Registration date: 07/30/2003
Residence verification date: 02/22/2010
celia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

my uncle name was rronnie dwayne montgomery NOT jerry. NO body has aright to judge anyone you did not no him so dont anyone dare call him a sex offender. he was the best perrson. he would do anything he could for anyone. i seen him evey sunday sitting inchurch and just give them a ccouple hundred dollars everry week just to help raise money tobuild a new churrch. my uncle is not here anymore to defend his self. so plz stop with the bullshit comments when you didnt even know him to judge him.
kayce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

you kno because its the law ur a stupid f**k and a f**kin moron and facts arent facts sweetie if they were u would kno yall arent even talkin about the same person hell and i think that out of all people ur opinion counts the least my mom has worked in prisons my whole life and she has always said just because they are prison doesnt man they all deserve death and if u are so perfectt lets see u walk on water everyone is guilty of something just not everyone gets caught. i just think u r way out of line to be talkin shit about some ones family and just because u dont have enough love in ur heart or mayb u werent shown enough love to forgive ur own faimly and realize maybe if some one had people like celia who loved their family no matter what there would be less pricks like u in the world and more loving people and there would probably b less people in prison so u being mr holyier than tho could judge.so do ur self a favor and get f**ked!
because its the law

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Oh I see, your the expert huh?? Your in jail?? YOU MOST LIKLEY DESERVE to be there. You go ahead and feel sorry for the criminals, thats your and your mommas thing. My thing is eye for an eye B*tch. Go visit your friends in jail <3
because its the law

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

celia wrote:
my uncle name was rronnie dwayne montgomery NOT jerry. NO body has aright to judge anyone you did not no him so dont anyone dare call him a sex offender. he was the best perrson. he would do anything he could for anyone. i seen him evey sunday sitting inchurch and just give them a ccouple hundred dollars everry week just to help raise money tobuild a new churrch. my uncle is not here anymore to defend his self. so plz stop with the bullshit comments when you didnt even know him to judge him.
That really stinks, and am VERY sorry to you and your family. I was mistaken,I am very sorry to you.
unreal

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Just because someone knows the Bible and God does not mean they are not a sex offender...
*Think Catholic Priests folks!*
unreal

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

celia wrote:
the inmate was my uncle and can tell you that he did not kill hisself. so i understand thats what everyone is saying but its not TRUE!!!!!!
Celia, no offense, but unless you were there the day he died you can't say for sure he did not kill himsself...what was he in jail for? anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Social Circle Discussions

Search the Social Circle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min bored monitor 47,583
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mason II 2,039
Naughty snapchat? Jul 5 Willsbowties22 11
The Cooler Guy at Allstar Jun 27 Se hablo no eing-lash 3
Review: Wing House At 213 The Jun 12 Local 1
swimming Jun '14 new2town 1
Review: Malibu Health Care Agency (Jul '13) Jun '14 Monique Suzette Smith 4
•••
•••

Social Circle News Video

•••
•••

Social Circle Jobs

•••