DNR announces 2008 state investigativ...

DNR announces 2008 state investigative ranger of the year

There are 3 comments on the Dalton Daily Citizen story from Feb 4, 2008, titled DNR announces 2008 state investigative ranger of the year. In it, Dalton Daily Citizen reports that:

“The command staff sincerely appreciates his unrelenting efforts in bringing these poachers to justice.”

Submitted by the Department of Natural Resources SOCIAL CIRCLE - Law enforcement rangers with the Department of Natural Resources , Wildlife Resources Division consistently face a wide variety of natural ... via Dalton Daily Citizen

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dalton Daily Citizen.

theamerican

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2008
If you asked me. Somebody needs to bring some of the rangers to justice.
wally

Jefferson, GA

#2 Jul 14, 2008
can you elaborate on that american
Get Real

Phenix City, AL

#3 Jul 15, 2008
American,
Whats your problem. Did you get caught once doing something you shouldn't and can't get over it. DNR and COE rangers are some of the finest people I know. Not only do they work some of the worst hours under the worst conditions, but give countless hours of thier own time to the community. Kind off sounds like you need to get another user name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officer fired after alleged inappropriate behav... Wed Kevin from Michigan 1
Review: Brad Brownlow Attorney At Law (Feb '14) Wed Leslie Luedloff 7
Jeanie del vacchio Nov 14 I have proof 1
black fraternities (Apr '16) Nov '16 BeEatingYou 2
News Anti-Muslim fury greets proposals for U.S. mosques Nov '16 younggeezer 2
looking for a man (Jun '12) Nov '16 plum 11
Jobs Oct '16 lovinmom 4

Social Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Social Circle Mortgages