San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

parents watch out for the drug dealer in loganville selling some real bad drugs oxycodine meth and only drug users know what else! My son went into convolusions after going over there. My son has been doing drugs for about 2 months. He finally came clean as to where he was buying the drugs. Watch you kids! This man has a son his wife died and he took up with her sister and moved her in. Druggies all over the place 3 entrances to the home. only 2 entrances are being used for selling. If your kids are doing drugs follow them if they go to the big house with 2 driveways into the same home. Druggies upstairs and downstairs. call the cops and report these two drug dealers save our kids before these two drug pushers kills them. This house is becoming the biggest drug house in loganville, ga
Just Breathe

Quincy, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Real Dad wrote:
parents watch out for the drug dealer in loganville selling some real bad drugs oxycodine meth and only drug users know what else! My son went into convolusions after going over there. My son has been doing drugs for about 2 months. He finally came clean as to where he was buying the drugs. Watch you kids! This man has a son his wife died and he took up with her sister and moved her in. Druggies all over the place 3 entrances to the home. only 2 entrances are being used for selling. If your kids are doing drugs follow them if they go to the big house with 2 driveways into the same home. Druggies upstairs and downstairs. call the cops and report these two drug dealers save our kids before these two drug pushers kills them. This house is becoming the biggest drug house in loganville, ga
I am sorry you are dealing with this... I live in MA but have family in Social Circle. I am glad you are warning other parents... My brother is clean and sober 10 years next month, Oxy is a real death sentance. I thank God that your son came to you. Have a great day and God Bless.
Real Dad

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Good News Folks I was just informed that this man and woman have been arrested! My son almost died from seizures for taking drugs. If you have had anything stolen contact the walton county sheriff dept. And if you have any stolen stuff from this home you better turn it in now! Cause see I almost lost my son and I am out to see that this crap stops in our town. If you bought stolen goods from this couple I will see to it that you are arrested. I have photo's of you comming and going. Now this mans son was taken from the home..... Sure hope he isn't in the care of someone I have a photo of with stolen property! Ummm.... Maybe CPS needs to come and check you OUT! The proper authorities have been notified. Have a nice day I have my son and anyone involved in allowing these two people to keep selling drugs by purchasing stolen goods your getting arrested too! UMMM.... You knew what was going on there! Buying stolen property from people who work their azz off and you think it's yours??? Good luck to you and yours
Stop walton corruption

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Are the 2 people selling the drugs the same 2 that were arrested for the burglary in youth? I'm just curious. The situation with your son is awful and I am very glad that they caught the individual's involved. Thanks for keeping everyone informed.
wdleggett

Senoia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

So are you saying he forced your son into the house then forced him to use drugs? Maybe the first person that should be arrested is your son for using the drugs. Everybody wants to blame someone else for stupid stuff their kids do how about father and son taking some responsibility.
wdleggett

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

against drugs wrote:
<quoted text>No one forced him to do drugs but.... he was offered to smoke for free! Now I know he made a choice but be aware of the facts before you go blaming a MINOR! And responsibility has been taken! Know it all, the pill popping meth smoking addicts are behind bars! The people responsible are behind bars! The neighborhood is almost cleaned up! More arrests to come you can count on that! And also these pill popping meth heads are going away for a loooong time that you can count on! Too many people were watching this house,lots of evidence and that is fact! Yes We are blaming them they were the ones selling the pills and making the meth! The father and son have taken responsibility, with help from others those pill popping meth heads are locked up. hahahahaha Sure kids do stupid stuff but this meth in our neighborhood is GOING to STOP! No one will take these pill popping meth heads place cause WE ALL are watching ain't no drug dealer gonna take their place! And the Walton County Sheriff dept agrees enough is enough! This is their home too and decent citizens will see to it that if you gonna sell pills or meth you ain't gonna do it in OUR neighborhood! Go ahead and try it they have a cell waiting on you too! Cause see here in Loganville WE watching you! hahahahaha See we can video from the street that's public property. hahahaha See I was bird watching.... look deputy what I didn't know I saw till I downloaded it! Is this a crime Mr. Deputy? Get wise druggies decent people are into technology and you wouldn't believe just how far you can see! Or what you will see! we're a bird watcher club and sometimes we see people selling drugs or buying stolen goods and sometimes we even catch them robbing a home, and than we sing like a bird.hahahahaha And we love to video scenery and birds and wildlife. See that's not against the law! But stealing and selling drugs are!
Obviously all responsibility has not be taken regardless of being a minor or not people are accountable for their actions. It doesn't matter if the drugs were free or paid for, the person's son was just as guilty. There are places for minors that can't follow the laws it's called juvenile detention aka kiddy jail. What if a truly innocent child had gotten into that minor's stash thinking it was candy. The only thing I heard was poor poor little Johnny they were giving him drugs and he had to go to the hospital lock those bad people up. Of course everyone makes mistakes and kids aren't immune from stupidity but how is he supposed to LEARN from the mistake if everyone says its not his fault?
REAL DAD

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

wdleggett wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously all responsibility has not be taken regardless of being a minor or not people are accountable for their actions. It doesn't matter if the drugs were free or paid for, the person's son was just as guilty. There are places for minors that can't follow the laws it's called juvenile detention aka kiddy jail. What if a truly innocent child had gotten into that minor's stash thinking it was candy. The only thing I heard was poor poor little Johnny they were giving him drugs and he had to go to the hospital lock those bad people up. Of course everyone makes mistakes and kids aren't immune from stupidity but how is he supposed to LEARN from the mistake if everyone says its not his fault?
That's exactly what happened! My INNOCENT son got into those pill popping meth heads smoking stash! See he knows not to take pills but oh this glass pipe is so nice..... My son was influnced by those dirty rotten no good drug dealers! Get a f@uckin life and stop sticking up for low down dirty rotten scum bag drug dealers! My son doesn't belong in Kiddy jail! He got with the wrong crowd! My kid does well in school and made a mistake! It's real clear your for meth and pills you creep! I hope you smoke your self to death! But you won't be doing in it OUR neighborhood! BAHAHAHAHAHAAA They are going to tear that meth house down! It's a contaminated with chemicals! 2 down and watching 4. Your gonna get out of the neighborhood one way or another! MOVE or GO TO JAIL!
wdleggett

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

REAL DAD wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what happened! My INNOCENT son got into those pill popping meth heads smoking stash! See he knows not to take pills but oh this glass pipe is so nice..... My son was influnced by those dirty rotten no good drug dealers! Get a f@uckin life and stop sticking up for low down dirty rotten scum bag drug dealers! My son doesn't belong in Kiddy jail! He got with the wrong crowd! My kid does well in school and made a mistake! It's real clear your for meth and pills you creep! I hope you smoke your self to death! But you won't be doing in it OUR neighborhood! BAHAHAHAHAHAAA They are going to tear that meth house down! It's a contaminated with chemicals! 2 down and watching 4. Your gonna get out of the neighborhood one way or another! MOVE or GO TO JAIL!
Obviously you're too close to the situation and looking through rose tinted glasses. How old is this kid anyways. With the amount of drug education in schools, media, and everywhere else you turn if anyone over the age of 10 has no excuse for not knowing drugs are dangerous. Maybe the issue isn't the kid but the parents. Maybe if you knew who your kid was associating with those low down, dirty rotten, scum bags who just so happened to be doing the same thing your kid was doing all this would be a non issue and your head would still be buried in the sand but let me guess is always someone else's kid not mine. And while you're watching everyone else so closely maybe you should watch your own house considering the fact that most addicts relapse and start using again. Or not and we can look forward to the next post where someone else corrupted your kid.

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

REAL DAD wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what happened! My INNOCENT son got into those pill popping meth heads smoking stash! See he knows not to take pills but oh this glass pipe is so nice..... My son was influnced by those dirty rotten no good drug dealers! Get a f@uckin life and stop sticking up for low down dirty rotten scum bag drug dealers! My son doesn't belong in Kiddy jail! He got with the wrong crowd! My kid does well in school and made a mistake! It's real clear your for meth and pills you creep! I hope you smoke your self to death! But you won't be doing in it OUR neighborhood! BAHAHAHAHAHAAA They are going to tear that meth house down! It's a contaminated with chemicals! 2 down and watching 4. Your gonna get out of the neighborhood one way or another! MOVE or GO TO JAIL!
Oh well that's different! Your "innocent" son knew better than to take pills, so he just "got into" the pill-popping methheads smoking stash. And just because their meth/crack pipe was so "nice" Man I'm so glad you cleared that up for us!
news break

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

He got it today, bent over and cried like a baby. Jail is the place where all your nightmares become reality.
awful

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

just plain crazy what goes on in jails. Well I guess that old ole saying is true... Ouch mmmmmm I think I like it. hehehehe I heard they have people watch so they don't get caught. They all get it in jail. Even the women everyone knows that. It's like a pack thing I guess. That's why they stopped the nasty pictures men and women would send of their privates. It's a sick place to be, but once you go in 9 outta ten go back. Free food and rent off us tax payers.
Hazel

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Your being followed. Do you feel the eyes upon you? Look behind you
Heck

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Song bird know where you is, sees u in da tree. Think that branch will break song birdie... sure u want to disrupt the nest?
specks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Wjnder has many if these houses some old man doing tats n piercing on minors while dealing drugs and having minors tat minors and the old man even has a teenage girlfriend all just down the road from cop shop. Bet they are all laughing at cops while they dope it up and give hep c to minors. Kaylaa goodson knows ......
lex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Maybe bc the old man and his teenage gf are snitches which is why they don't get busted and all the recent drug busts. Move to broad st and you too can commit felonies and get away with it.
inked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Norma Head is that who y'all refer to? She used to be the sweetest girl and comes from good folks but drugs ruined that. She can't have babies and went to jail for drugs then when released she met that 41yr old Mike Gray who preys on her innocence. Now she has tattoo all over, gives tattoes and is not sober for one minute. He has her convinced he was abandoned by his family which is lies his parents live in Lawrenceville and from what I've heard are also good folks. He is destroying our poor Norma and I'm afraid she's lost to us for good. Last time I saw her she was high on something pupils as big as saucers and void of emotion and anorexic skinny. Scares me for her and he had step daughters and son her age. He is the devil and as close as Norma and I were I can't save her. Tattoes are permanent and claiming to be Bonnie and Clyde who raped and killed and theived is frightening along with the drugs and druggies she is surrounded with.
bozo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

all druggies are a waste

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Social Circle Discussions

Search the Social Circle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min The WB 50,142
In High Cotton In Madison Ga. (Jun '09) Jul 21 Country girl 7
Charter Cable Internet Jul 21 getinhot 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Monroe Applebee’s to get facelift (Oct '12) Jul 14 Random girl 2
Naughty snapchat? (Jan '14) Jul 5 Willsbowties22 11
The Cooler Guy at Allstar Jun '14 Se hablo no eing-lash 3
•••
•••

Social Circle News Video

•••
•••

Social Circle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••