Why are so many houses for sale in Do...

Why are so many houses for sale in Dove Landing?

Posted in the Social Circle Forum

Curious

Houlton, ME

#1 Mar 13, 2008
Does anyone know why there are so many houses up for sale in this one subdivision? Problems in the neighborhood, schools, etc? Thanks for info you can give me!!!
this is why

Winder, GA

#2 Apr 21, 2009
Possible heavy arsenic concentrations in the soil from the fertilizer plant that was located in the area up until the 30s. Some yards nearby have had to have the soil removed hauled off and replaced. It is also a heavy drug area.
Country girl

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Jul 17, 2009
THe area is heavily infested with the wrong activites and the smell from the dog food plant nearby smells like roadkill on a good day and something worse on a cloudy day
SC resident

Knoxville, GA

#4 May 24, 2010
about half of the sex offenders in Social Circle live in that subdivision plus it is next door to the low-income housing project. Plus everything the other folks said too.
real reason is

Lithonia, GA

#5 Oct 17, 2015
It is the dark side of the town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the Heat of the Night Water Tower Sparta Mis... (Jun '10) Jul 19 Nonanreba1 20
nsa Jul 17 Bad_Boy 1
Naughty snapchat? (Jan '14) Jul 15 Tommythompson 23
Horny snapchat users Jul 3 julia 8
Know any Christians? (Nov '14) Jul 3 anonymous 95
Warning !!!! Child molester/ Rapest just out of... Jun '17 Jamie lynn 1
Nancy Harper Jun '17 Exposing evil 1

Social Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Social Circle Mortgages