Williamson's goal: Bring jobs to dist...

Williamson's goal: Bring jobs to district

There are 3 comments on the Walton Tribune story from May 21, 2010, titled Williamson's goal: Bring jobs to district. In it, Walton Tribune reports that:

District 111 representative candidate Bruce Williamson said he hopes to bring the entrepreneurial spirit which helped him be a successful fixture in the Walton County business community to the state house to bring jobs to the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Walton Tribune.

interested

Winder, GA

#1 May 21, 2010
yeah like the perdue giving all the walton county road work jobs to e.r. snell from gwinette county whows work force is 75% illeagle immigrants whats up with thatuh.......?
no change 4Me

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2010
that is what we have cars for...go to another country and work, lets leave our county as it is for as long as possible or we will have another gwinett on our hands, increased crime, gangs and more mouths to feed via the govt. not interested in your spill about being an entepenue!!!! you dont have my vote
bob

Winder, GA

#3 Jun 15, 2010
interested wrote:
yeah like the perdue giving all the walton county road work jobs to e.r. snell from gwinette county whows work force is 75% illeagle immigrants whats up with thatuh.......?
I'm not sure that filling the county with Section 8 housing for his own personal financial gain, and taking over a family established business would qualify as showing great entrepreneurial spirit. I think I'll look somewhere else for a candidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a man (Jun '12) Sun Lisa 12
How's Joe Chapman doing as Sheriff? (Feb '09) Mar 25 Chanel Matos 25
Horny snapchat users Feb '17 mujestic124 1
News Ga. Teens Arrested in School Bus Sex Act (Dec '10) Feb '17 big 125
News Mom and her toddler daughter fight cancer at th... Feb '17 Mitchi1833 1
Know any Christians? (Nov '14) Feb '17 anonymous 89
Red and Blue Lights in the sky (Nov '09) Jan '17 Truth Be Told 27

Social Circle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance