Social Circle turns to Walton for lan...

Social Circle turns to Walton for land help

There are 2 comments on the Walton Tribune story from Sep 1, 2009, titled Social Circle turns to Walton for land help. In it, Walton Tribune reports that:

Searching for a partner to buy more than 240 acres of land for development, the Social Circle Development Authority presented its case to the Development Authority of Walton County recently.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Walton Tribune.

Biddie

Hawthorne, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2009
Wonder what he did to make him resign???
SC SAD

Winder, GA

#2 Sep 7, 2009
For once I agree with Kevin Little because it sounds like he's trying to be frugal with the tax payers money. Anything that has to happen so quickly is probally to good to be true. I've lived here all my life and know that the two men from down here that the Walton Tribune mention have to have a personal interest or they would not be involved. Don't get me wrong, I want to see SC grow but lets grow in the right direction. I just don't see this happening until we get some younger leadership in key positions....tired of the same old regime that hasn't accomplished anything in the last 10 to 15 years. Our 1950 style leadership has to step aside, sit at the Blue Willow, and talk about how the next generation doesn't know what their getting into.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Social Circle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the Heat of the Night Water Tower Sparta Mis... (Jun '10) May 27 country gal 6
Review: Avalon Limousine Service (Aug '14) May 26 Jon L 2
News Nominees sought for veterans hall of fame May 21 Will Dockery 1
Outlaws MC May 20 BradL 9
Review: Brad Brownlow Attorney At Law (Feb '14) May 14 fdkljfkdl 5
Know any Christians? (Nov '14) May 12 gab 14
mc,rc Apr '15 RAB 1
More from around the web

Social Circle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]