Katie's Hope Fund
KHF

Lubbock, TX

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Help Katie Win Her Battle Against Cancer!
Katie needs your help in her fight against cancer! Shirts are $25 each and we will give all proceeds to Katie and her family for medical bills, travel expenses, ect.
If we reach 200 shirts sold we will earn over $3000.
This campaign Ends October 31, 2013, and shirts will be delivered approximately 2 weeks after the close date.
More About Katie's Hope Fund
Katie Gutierrez is 15 years old and a Freshman at Snyder High School. Her outgoing and sweet personality will surely bring a smile to anyone's face.
Katie has been diagnosed with childhood Craniopharyngioma. Although this is a very slow growing tumor, the chances of it reoccurring are very rare. The chance of it growing back 4 times in such a short period of time is almost unheard of.
On August 28, 2009, doctors said Katie only had a 20% chance of surviving her surgeries and cancer and an 80% chance that the tumor would cause her to go blind. After four years and four surgeries, Katie's tumor is back again times three.
She will be undergoing her 5th surgery very soon. Despite all of the bad news, Katie still manages to lift the spirits of everyone around her. Of course, medical bills and travel expenses are accumulating and this is where we come in. Please help us to relieve some of the financial stress Katie and her family are enduring.
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain.- Hebrews 6:19
Hope for Katie
KHF

Lubbock, TX

#2 Oct 10, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snyder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White Texas teens chant 'build that wall' at Hi... Nov '16 The Joker 1234 30
News Prison guards investigated (Dec '06) Nov '16 FuckMalinka 11
What can you tell me about Shawn Adkins? (Jan '11) Sep '16 420ville 8,610
Work (Sep '16) Sep '16 Sammyescott 1
Keith Hiser, city councilman (Apr '12) Sep '16 Kim 26
Read (Sep '16) Sep '16 Orlando gallegos 1
How are the schools in Snyder? (Jul '16) Jul '16 Mary 1

Snyder Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snyder Mortgages