Woman gets 18 months for failed drug ...

Dec 8, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Aspen Times

“Someone with your potential ought not to be doing this in your mid-40s.”

A district judge Monday sentenced a Snowmass woman to 18 months in prison after she failed a drug test. via The Aspen Times

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2007
hag

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2007

Now we are talking.
Dr R P

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judge Thomas Ossola warned Byrum that she faces a lifetime of being INSTITUTIONALIZED!! if she doesn’t get clean and sober.(unlike our prez who did coke or the judge who is a boozer)

“A lot of people see a lot of potential in you that seems to be blocked by your addiction,” said Ossola.“Someone with your potential ought not to be doing this in your mid-40s.”

but it's ok in your 20's? wtf is up with this..the potential isn't blocked by your addiction it's blocked by the damn criminal justice system which seems to be forcing people into "sobriety". Some people like to get high and function very well, some over do it and can't cope. The GOVT SHOULDN'T BE TELLING YOU WHAT TO PLACE IN YOUR BODY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Snowmass Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Snowmass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Snowmass News, Events & Info