Cedaredge man to run for seat in stat...

Cedaredge man to run for seat in state Senate

There are 2 comments on the The Grand Junction Sentinel story from Sep 25, 2009, titled Cedaredge man to run for seat in state Senate. In it, The Grand Junction Sentinel reports that:

Wayne Wolf, the Republican who lost his bid for Colorado's 3rd Congressional District seat last year, is running for the state Senate in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Grand Junction Sentinel.

SCHOTZY

AOL

#1 Sep 25, 2009
This is the last person you want in the senate. He made a mess of delta county. Was one of the back room good ole boys.....Our country is in a financial mess and wayne will just add to it. He is not a person for the people, he is for wayne.
Use caution here. ONCE WARNED IS FOR-ARMED
Mike

Fruita, CO

#2 Oct 2, 2009
SCHOTZY wrote:
This is the last person you want in the senate. He made a mess of delta county. Was one of the back room good ole boys.....Our country is in a financial mess and wayne will just add to it. He is not a person for the people, he is for wayne.
Use caution here. ONCE WARNED IS FOR-ARMED
I believe that despite stating conservatism he tripled the Count budget in 3 years from $10 Million to $30 Million, he refused to appoint conservatives to county planning positions choosing to leave positions blank instead. He said he wanted to help agriculture but instead hired a planner from Boulder county the most liberal county in Colorado to produce an aweful convoluted controlling expensive land use plan that all but excludes farmers from developing their own land allowing only developers with deep pockets to play the game. Overall his words and actions are almost like Obama's. He says the right things but his words don't match his actions. He's for big government. He opposes returning rights to citizens. I can not vote for him, nor will I vote for his opponent, Gail Schwartz either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snowmass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Newt for Veep: a oeWild speculationa 7 hr Retired SOF 394
News AG Lynch will accept decision of FBI, prosecuto... Jul '16 Obsession 66
News El Jebel Shrine Circus draws handful of animal ... (Jul '13) Apr '16 Janus 2
James Bond teachs people to trade stocks (Feb '16) Feb '16 James 1
News American Airlines adding Chicago-Aspen, Colorad... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Isolated House 1
Debate: Immigration - Snowmass, CO (Jun '10) Sep '12 GUESWHO 15
News Parents of 28-year-old who died last year sue s... (Nov '11) Dec '11 LBeagle 4

Snowmass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snowmass Mortgages