Crowes rock Aspen

Crowes rock Aspen

There are 4 comments on the Vail Daily News story from Jun 30, 2007, titled Crowes rock Aspen. In it, Vail Daily News reports that:

"Would you two like better seats?" an older gentleman asked me, four songs into The Black Crowes rocking, hour and a half set Sunday night at Jazz Aspen Snowmass' June Festival. via Vail Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vail Daily News.

Crowes Fan

Hopewell, VA

#1 Jul 14, 2007
Forget Aspen the Crowes rock period!
K_ Hudson

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 18, 2007
No not that K. Hudson, the other one, the one that Chris stared at all concert long in Flagstaff,AZ 06. Love Chris? Yes!
kevin corlett

AOL

#3 Jul 22, 2007
all i want to know...is chris ford playin or not? i saw them in jersey about a year ago and it was an awful show. i didnt know chris ford was not in the band and if your going to suck on stage...jersey is not the place for it.
Crowes Fan

Hopewell, VA

#4 Jul 22, 2007
First it's Marc Ford! And no he stopped playing with them on last years summer tour.
What about the show didn't you like?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snowmass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US seeks Syrian solution, but Assad doesn't hav... Jul 21 AIPAC is evil 1
News United fire Jul '17 He Named Me Black... 6
Motorcycle tours Jun '17 A Southerner 1
News Navratilova to hit tennis balls off Kilimanjaro (Dec '10) Jun '17 Head Rackets 9
Debate: Immigration - Snowmass, CO (Jun '10) Sep '12 GUESWHO 15
News Parents of 28-year-old who died last year sue s... (Nov '11) Dec '11 LBeagle 4
News 10 questions with Lee Mulcahy (Feb '11) Feb '11 Tracy 2

Snowmass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snowmass Mortgages