More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: news.yahoo.com 10,149

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Full Story
a friend

United States

#9585 Sep 3, 2013
Bra utan Gud wrote:
<quoted text>'Mabie' an education would help first....
How did dead birds become a dating site.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9586 Sep 3, 2013
stupid kids wrote:
All government lies and steals from us. Anyone who believes them should be you fill in blank. Mabie the way to fix it is to take back what was ours.
The government is the PEOPLE! Get real libs like free stuff as long as they don't have to pay for it!
wake up sheeple

Tampa, FL

#9587 Sep 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The government is the PEOPLE! Get real libs like free stuff as long as they don't have to pay for it!
The government has lost all touch with peaple. But i do agree nothing is free at all. Big government is the doom of america. Face it. Pull your head out of the sand. See them for who they are thiefs each and everyone of them.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9588 Sep 3, 2013
wake up sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
The government has lost all touch with peaple. But i do agree nothing is free at all. Big government is the doom of america. Face it. Pull your head out of the sand. See them for who they are thiefs each and everyone of them.
Look who they let vote! Why do you think the libs fight so hard to ban any type of voter identification. Liberalism will ruin this country!
Sinus

Little Rock, AR

#9589 Sep 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We are better because we ARE AMERICANS! Don't ask again.........
Yea & you are as dumb as most Americans especially in this area. You probably believe everything the media puts out whether it is liberal or conservative bs! It is on tv it must be fact!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9590 Sep 3, 2013
Sinus wrote:
<quoted text>Yea & you are as dumb as most Americans especially in this area. You probably believe everything the media puts out whether it is liberal or conservative bs! It is on tv it must be fact!
I never brought up TV! Tell me what you watch so I can tune in and be as smart as you! You offer nothing to any conversation ever. It speaks volumes about your mental state. Seek help before it is too late tinkerbell!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#9592 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Where is that Crazy lady from Michigan at? LOL!
Sorry, I don't mean to neglect you. I've been trying to talk sense into some hard core libs here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9593 Sep 4, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't mean to neglect you. I've been trying to talk sense into some hard core libs here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
That's an interesting bunch of idiots you have over there. I stirred them up a little, no need to thank me. I hope you are doing well. Our swallows hatched and are flying all over the yard!
Sinus

Little Rock, AR

#9594 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I never brought up TV! Tell me what you watch so I can tune in and be as smart as you! You offer nothing to any conversation ever. It speaks volumes about your mental state. Seek help before it is too late tinkerbell!
Ok., this is the way it works. Fact, all governments use the media to disseminate all forms of propaganda to swing public opinion one way or another. Now here is another fact for you. American culture today rightly or wrongly is nothing more than the thoughts and images created by Hollywood & music video producers. Examples of Lala lands influence on Americans & the world. Bunches of Duck Dynasty groupies wearing that ridiculous attire believing in their mind they are making a fashion statement & fitting in. The same can be said for the baggie pant ghetto clothes inner city kids wear because they saw it in a music video 300 times. A form of brainwashing. Yea Hollywood producers, mostly of German dissent really have done an amazing job at hypnotizing & reeducating the educated as well as the simple minded into believing any & everything they see or hear! Modern American culture basically a by-product of German creativity.

SE Michigan

#9595 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's an interesting bunch of idiots you have over there. I stirred them up a little, no need to thank me. I hope you are doing well. Our swallows hatched and are flying all over the yard!
I'm still waiting for that one individual to post pictures of the stunted trees due to our use of fossil fuels. I'm not holding my breath.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9596 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for that one individual to post pictures of the stunted trees due to our use of fossil fuels. I'm not holding my breath.
I wouldn't either. Some many idiots, so little time!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9597 Sep 4, 2013
Sinus wrote:
<quoted text>Ok., this is the way it works. Fact, all governments use the media to disseminate all forms of propaganda to swing public opinion one way or another. Now here is another fact for you. American culture today rightly or wrongly is nothing more than the thoughts and images created by Hollywood & music video producers. Examples of Lala lands influence on Americans & the world. Bunches of Duck Dynasty groupies wearing that ridiculous attire believing in their mind they are making a fashion statement & fitting in. The same can be said for the baggie pant ghetto clothes inner city kids wear because they saw it in a music video 300 times. A form of brainwashing. Yea Hollywood producers, mostly of German dissent really have done an amazing job at hypnotizing & reeducating the educated as well as the simple minded into believing any & everything they see or hear! Modern American culture basically a by-product of German creativity.
Thanks for the education. What should people wear daily? How did the Germans infiltrate Hollywood? What news organizations do you watch? How did you avoid being brainwashed? Thanks!
Sinus

Little Rock, AR

#9598 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the education. What should people wear daily? How did the Germans infiltrate Hollywood? What news organizations do you watch? How did you avoid being brainwashed? Thanks!
I wear not what I see in the media for one.Obviously you do not know much about the great Hollywood film industry & its creation in this country. Now let
me make this clear. I'm not anti any race or religion. Here is a hint for you. Just look at the spelling of the last names of all the big producers from Hollywood since inception. Hint for ya Mayer, Bernstein, Speilberg, Katzenberg. All German disent. Just so you know one's last name is a hint of their anchestry. Now i have nothing against the Germans or Jews. They are far smarter than 99.999% of Americans & yes WW2 was the result of the brainwashing of an entire people by one German madman!! Now if you really want an education on how great Americans are not. We, the great white hope basically slaughtered all the native Americans of this country & stole their land.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9599 Sep 5, 2013
Sinus wrote:
<quoted text>I wear not what I see in the media for one.Obviously you do not know much about the great Hollywood film industry & its creation in this country. Now let
me make this clear. I'm not anti any race or religion. Here is a hint for you. Just look at the spelling of the last names of all the big producers from Hollywood since inception. Hint for ya Mayer, Bernstein, Speilberg, Katzenberg. All German disent. Just so you know one's last name is a hint of their anchestry. Now i have nothing against the Germans or Jews. They are far smarter than 99.999% of Americans & yes WW2 was the result of the brainwashing of an entire people by one German madman!! Now if you really want an education on how great Americans are not. We, the great white hope basically slaughtered all the native Americans of this country & stole their land.
Thanks. Were the Native Americans fighting each other and stealing each others land, women, children and horses before the white man got here? Are you of white decent? How does one person brainwash an entire nation? What do you wear and where do you buy it? Do the Jews own the banks also like I keep hearing? How are Germans and Jews far superior than everybody else? I thought the Germans tried to eradicate the Jews at one time? Why are not Americans great? I thought we invented many things that have helped the world! I thought we were a super power that helps keep the peace? Are you an American?

SE Michigan

#9600 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's an interesting bunch of idiots you have over there. I stirred them up a little, no need to thank me. I hope you are doing well. Our swallows hatched and are flying all over the yard!
Yep, you rattled at least one chain. I'll be back later, as I have some photographing to do while the sunlight's in a good spot.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9601 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep, you rattled at least one chain. I'll be back later, as I have some photographing to do while the sunlight's in a good spot.
My pleasure!
Sinus

Little Rock, AR

#9602 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. Were the Native Americans fighting each other and stealing each others land, women, children and horses before the white man got here? Are you of white decent? How does one person brainwash an entire nation? What do you wear and where do you buy it? Do the Jews own the banks also like I keep hearing? How are Germans and Jews far superior than everybody else? I thought the Germans tried to eradicate the Jews at one time? Why are not Americans great? I thought we invented many things that have helped the world! I thought we were a super power that helps keep the peace? Are you an American?
Yes we have invented many things & took the lead role in preventing madmen from eradicating many all over the world. Someone has to step up & the US has many times. My basic point in all of this is the media & Hollywood have created the modern American culture that exist in this country today. A scary thought. In earlier times most of what is on TV & generated by the media today would not be tolerated. When people young & old see so many violent acts via media, news, movies, video games etc. they begin to accept it as normal behavior. People shoot each other everyday over childish nonsense. This is not normal behavior.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9603 Sep 6, 2013
Sinus wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we have invented many things & took the lead role in preventing madmen from eradicating many all over the world. Someone has to step up & the US has many times. My basic point in all of this is the media & Hollywood have created the modern American culture that exist in this country today. A scary thought. In earlier times most of what is on TV & generated by the media today would not be tolerated. When people young & old see so many violent acts via media, news, movies, video games etc. they begin to accept it as normal behavior. People shoot each other everyday over childish nonsense. This is not normal behavior.
Gun violence is actually down over the past 20 years and it continues to decline. In earlier times you didn't have instant access to the media like you do today. Internet, smart phones, 24/7 news networks, it's all modern technology and the signs of the times. What is normal to you may be unacceptable to others. You really never answered my questions I posed to you above!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#9604 Sep 6, 2013
What's all the above got to do with blackbirds falling from the sky?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9605 Sep 6, 2013
Hogballs wrote:
What's all the above got to do with blackbirds falling from the sky?
The same thing your post does!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 reader 66
Snow-Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Snow-Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Snow-Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Snow-Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]