More than 1,000 dead birds fall from ...

More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

There are 10181 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Jan 2, 2011, titled More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

sam

Jacksonville, AR

#9557 Aug 22, 2013
Wtf r u people still talking about this!!!!!
OpieSam

Ravenden, AR

#9558 Aug 29, 2013
Dave Miller wrote:
You guys need to have them birds tested and don't leave it all to the government .
That would be wise.
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

#9559 Aug 29, 2013
Drunkin Master was #1! Why deleted 1st? Really? I want the truth! Please? Where is he at?
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

#9560 Aug 29, 2013
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.-- Job 1:6, 2:1 Has Satan taken America's leaders?
Wilburw

Ravenden, AR

#9561 Aug 30, 2013
Dave Miller wrote:
You guys need to have them birds tested and don't leave it all to the government .
I hope it is all figured out by now.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9563 Aug 31, 2013
Where is that Crazy lady from Michigan at? LOL!
aspen

United States

#9564 Aug 31, 2013
What's next

Since: Aug 13

Japan

#9565 Sep 1, 2013
Really like your site, I feel very good .this is our website also recommend to you all to share.
----------
http://www.d3joy.com/
http://www.sellgw2.com/
hillbilly

Trumann, AR

#9567 Sep 1, 2013
These Farmer buys soy beans mixed with poison to kill them out. I seen Bill Carwell mix it up for Farmers before
Sinus

Little Rock, AR

#9568 Sep 1, 2013
You think the farm chemical Jethro is spraying might have something to do with it? Spraying is unchecked here. Do not give me that state & epa oversight crap here. Obviously is is not working. When Bubba can take home industrial strength pesticides & spray it around his yard there is a major problem. Just look at the respiratory problems here when they spray. When does the hunting season open on crop dusters begin! lmao!! Farmers are nothing but a bunch of thugs who have the blood of many on their hands including their workers. I get sick at my stomach when the papers run articles glorifying Farm Family of the Year! Give me a break Jack! Plus none of that we feed the world nonsense. We line our pockets is the appropriate response!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9569 Sep 1, 2013
Sinus wrote:
You think the farm chemical Jethro is spraying might have something to do with it? Spraying is unchecked here. Do not give me that state & epa oversight crap here. Obviously is is not working. When Bubba can take home industrial strength pesticides & spray it around his yard there is a major problem. Just look at the respiratory problems here when they spray. When does the hunting season open on crop dusters begin! lmao!! Farmers are nothing but a bunch of thugs who have the blood of many on their hands including their workers. I get sick at my stomach when the papers run articles glorifying Farm Family of the Year! Give me a break Jack! Plus none of that we feed the world nonsense. We line our pockets is the appropriate response!
Your fat belly would shrivel up and die without these great farmers. No doubt you are on some form of assistance and liberal.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9570 Sep 1, 2013
everybody should know wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right, when the animals come belly up..its time to get away from Arkansas. It could well be a biological warfare..1300 ppl died in Syria yesterday..what makes us 'Americans' any better?
We are better because we ARE AMERICANS! Don't ask again.........
rusty

United States

#9572 Sep 1, 2013
henny penny wrote:
The sky is falling
lol
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#9573 Sep 1, 2013
frank wrote:
Them black birds is dying all over my field.
They are dying all on over the streets of Chicago. ROTGLMAO
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#9575 Sep 1, 2013
Them black birds is dying all over my field.

They are dying all over the streets of Chicago. ROTGLMAO, No really I am, To funny.
wow

Tampa, FL

#9576 Sep 1, 2013
They never really said what caused it. Just put words together to form an interview.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9580 Sep 2, 2013
There is nothing FREE you stupid LIBTARDS!
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#9582 Sep 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
There is nothing FREE you stupid LIBTARDS!
LIBTARDS! they don't care, It's free to them that's all they care about. Screw everyone else it's the LIBTARD way.
stupid kids

Tampa, FL

#9583 Sep 2, 2013
All government lies and steals from us. Anyone who believes them should be you fill in blank. Mabie the way to fix it is to take back what was ours.

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County, Arkansas

#9584 Sep 3, 2013
stupid kids wrote:
All government lies and steals from us. Anyone who believes them should be you fill in blank. Mabie the way to fix it is to take back what was ours.
'Mabie' an education would help first....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 reader 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snow-Lake Mortgages