6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32397 Sep 7, 2014
Barney's own mother doesn't even like Barney!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#32398 Sep 7, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
His ego is overinflated, but his list of liberal loon bloggers that are his go to lunatics for cutting their opinions and pasting here as his own when he's stumbling through 'the issues', is getting smaller and smaller. It is increasingly impossible to continue swooning over Obama, while blaming all of his failed policies on the past.
Instead of being critical of him, the looney left just blog about other things...the weather, global warming, puppies, flowers....
This puts Barney on the horns of a dilemma, because he doesn't think for himself, and relies heavily on the opinion of others to share as his own.
As his list grows smaller, his lies grow larger...well, lies and definitions to more and more words.
"This afternoon the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation released a report projecting premium increases for the 2015 year under the Affordable Care Act. After years of double-digit increases, next year’s premiums will not only drop into single digits, but there will be an average decrease of premiums by roughly 0.8 percent. Overall the trends are clear: a few small states will show rate increases but large states, and more specifically large cities, are will show fairly small changes. Since the small states tend to show higher variation, they also don’t affect the overall average very much so when all is said and done there’s a very realistic chance the overall premium levels will be close to zero."

he Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After 6 consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.

One month variation does not change a trend

Even though the plus-200k monthly string was broken (unless revised upward at a future date,) unemployment did continue to decline and is now reported at only 6.1%. Jobless claims were just over 300k; lowest since 2007. Despite the lower than expected August jobs number, America will create about 2.5 million new jobs in 2014".

" The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After 6 consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.

Even though the plus-200k monthly string was broken (unless revised upward at a future date,) unemployment did continue to decline and is now reported at only 6.1%. Jobless claims were just over 300k; lowest since 2007. Despite the lower than expected August jobs number, America will create about 2.5 million new jobs in 2014."

"This week the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) released its manufacturing report, and it surprised nearly everyone. The latest Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) scored 59, 2 points higher than July and about that much higher than prognosticators expected. This represents 63 straight months of economic expansion, and 25 consecutive months of manufacturing expansion.

New orders were up 3.3 points to 66.7, with 15 consecutive months of improvement and reaching the highest level since April, 2004 – 5 years prior to Obama becoming President. Not surprisingly, this economic growth provided for 14 consecutive months of improvement in the employment index. Meaning that the “grass roots” economy made its turn for the better just as the DJIA was reaching those highs back in 2013 – demonstrating that index is still the leading indicator for jobs that it has famously always been."

From your post it appears the view from your ass has not changed a bit today.

United States

#32399 Sep 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"This afternoon the non-profit Kaiser Family Foundation released a report projecting premium increases for the 2015 year under the Affordable Care Act. After years of double-digit increases, next year’s premiums will not only drop into single digits, but there will be an average decrease of premiums by roughly 0.8 percent. Overall the trends are clear: a few small states will show rate increases but large states, and more specifically large cities, are will show fairly small changes. Since the small states tend to show higher variation, they also don’t affect the overall average very much so when all is said and done there’s a very realistic chance the overall premium levels will be close to zero."
he Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After 6 consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.
Even though the plus-200k monthly string was broken (unless revised upward at a future date,) unemployment did continue to decline and is now reported at only 6.1%. Jobless claims were just over 300k; lowest since 2007. Despite the lower than expected August jobs number, America will create about 2.5 million new jobs in 2014".
" The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After 6 consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.
Even though the plus-200k monthly string was broken (unless revised upward at a future date,) unemployment did continue to decline and is now reported at only 6.1%. Jobless claims were just over 300k; lowest since 2007. Despite the lower than expected August jobs number, America will create about 2.5 million new jobs in 2014."
"This week the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) released its manufacturing report, and it surprised nearly everyone. The latest Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) scored 59, 2 points higher than July and about that much higher than prognosticators expected. This represents 63 straight months of economic expansion, and 25 consecutive months of manufacturing expansion.
New orders were up 3.3 points to 66.7, with 15 consecutive months of improvement and reaching the highest level since April, 2004 – 5 years prior to Obama becoming President. Not surprisingly, this economic growth provided for 14 consecutive months of improvement in the employment index. Meaning that the “grass roots” economy made its turn for the better just as the DJIA was reaching those highs back in 2013 – demonstrating that index is still the leading indicator for jobs that it has famously always been."
From your post it appears the view from your ass has not changed a bit today.
So you think that those of us that live in the smaller states, in the smaller towns that get less from the federal government but still pay taxes based on the national tax rates should be over joyed that although our insurance rates are going up, those that are getting the benefit of federal dollars, that their rates are going down Boy, you are generous with my money.
who cares

Quitman, AR

#32400 Sep 7, 2014
This is the stupidest shit I have ever tried to read ! This thread should be deleted ... That is a fact ! Unlike all of you political idiots...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32401 Sep 7, 2014
An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced
that we cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man
and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work".

The German doctor says: "that's nothing, in Germany we take
part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he
is looking for work".
;
The Russian doctor says: "gentlemen, we take half a heart from
a man, put it in another man's chest and in 2 weeks he is
looking for work".

The United States doctor laughs: "You all are behind us. Five
years ago, we took a man with no brains, no heart and no balls and
made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work!"

Jonesboro, AR

#32403 Sep 7, 2014
Catfish wrote:
Barn do these dumb mother f:ckers ever make you want to puke they do me
Heck, just about everybody has done either you, Barney or your mothers, you don't have anything to boast about.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32404 Sep 7, 2014
Catfish wrote:
Barn do these dumb mother f:ckers ever make you want to puke they do me
You live in PUKE!

Location hidden

#32405 Sep 7, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that those of us that live in the smaller states, in the smaller towns that get less from the federal government but still pay taxes based on the national tax rates should be over joyed that although our insurance rates are going up, those that are getting the benefit of federal dollars, that their rates are going down Boy, you are generous with my money.

Nope I do not think that.

I will tell you what I do think, I think I understood the quote I posted and it is obvious that you did not.

Even you should recognize the full worth of this:

"After years of double-digit increases, next year’s premiums will not only drop into single digits, "

Location hidden

#32406 Sep 7, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, just about everybody has done either you, Barney or your mothers, you don't have anything to boast about

Just about everybody? you mean like your wife ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32407 Sep 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your boyfriend!

Jonesboro, AR

#32408 Sep 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not mean like my wife.

Location hidden

#32409 Sep 7, 2014
The True Enemy Was Bush/Cheney & The Right-wing
Think About It

For Six Years Now The Very Same People Whose Lies, Greed & Incompetence
Killed Over A Million People…
Robbed This Country Blind…
And Brought Our Economy To The Brink Of Destruction
Have Relentlessly Attacked President Obama In An Effort To Erase Their Crimes Against This Nation & Humanity

Any One Of The Things Actually Done By Bush & Republicans Would Dwarf All Of Their Phony Obama Scandals Combined

Here are just ten of the mind blowing things they were just fine with

1. President Clinton handed Bush a Surplus, Which he promptly turned into the largest Deficit in this Nation’s history
http://www.examiner.com/article/record-defici...

2. Bush & Cheney had planned to invade Iraq long before 9/11
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/10/one...

3. Bush ignored numerous Detailed Warnings given directly to him about Al-Qaeda
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/09/...

4. Bush, Cheney, Rice & many in their Administration told the American people bald faced lies about WMD’s
http://youtu.be/9LxAad5_980

5. Bush & Republicans helped their corporate buddies rob the Country blind through War Profiteering http://www.alternet.org/story/41083/the_10_mo...

6. They also handed out billions more in No Bid Contracts
http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles...

7. The Courts found the Bush Wiretappings illegal
http://www.bushstole04.com/bushfascism/bush_i...

8. They sent our Troops to die in their made up War without the proper equipment
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira...

9. They revealed the identity of a CIA agent
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/leak-was-poli...

10. They took 12 Billion Tax Payer dollars in Cash… Let me make this clear...$12,000,000,000 OF THE TAX PAYER'S MONEY!
And sent it to Iraq, where it disappeared without a trace.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/feb/08/u...

Location hidden

#32410 Sep 7, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not mean like my wife.
Here we go again.

mean1
m&#275;n/Submit
verb
intend to convey, indicate, or refer to (a particular thing or notion); signify.
"I don't know what you mean"
synonyms: signify, convey, denote, designate, indicate, connote, show, express, spell out

Jonesboro, AR

#32411 Sep 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
The True Enemy Was Bush/Cheney & The Right-wing
Think About It
For Six Years Now The Very Same People Whose Lies, Greed & Incompetence
Killed Over A Million People…
Robbed This Country Blind…
And Brought Our Economy To The Brink Of Destruction
Have Relentlessly Attacked President Obama In An Effort To Erase Their Crimes Against This Nation & Humanity
Any One Of The Things Actually Done By Bush & Republicans Would Dwarf All Of Their Phony Obama Scandals Combined
Here are just ten of the mind blowing things they were just fine with
1. President Clinton handed Bush a Surplus, Which he promptly turned into the largest Deficit in this Nation’s history
http://www.examiner.com/article/record-defici...
2. Bush & Cheney had planned to invade Iraq long before 9/11
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/10/one...
3. Bush ignored numerous Detailed Warnings given directly to him about Al-Qaeda
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/09/...
4. Bush, Cheney, Rice & many in their Administration told the American people bald faced lies about WMD’s
http://youtu.be/9LxAad5_980
5. Bush & Republicans helped their corporate buddies rob the Country blind through War Profiteering http://www.alternet.org/story/41083/the_10_mo...
6. They also handed out billions more in No Bid Contracts
http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles...
7. The Courts found the Bush Wiretappings illegal
http://www.bushstole04.com/bushfascism/bush_i...
8. They sent our Troops to die in their made up War without the proper equipment
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/ira...
9. They revealed the identity of a CIA agent
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/leak-was-poli...
10. They took 12 Billion Tax Payer dollars in Cash… Let me make this clear...$12,000,000,000 OF THE TAX PAYER'S MONEY!
And sent it to Iraq, where it disappeared without a trace.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/feb/08/u...
That's a pretty good list from non biased sources, you forgot that they were instrumental in the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the sacking of Rome and Peter Rabbit getting away from Farmer McGregor. Pretty big bring case to walk away with 12 billion in cash but you believe it so we'll play along. Besides that, they pulled the Facebook page you stole that from. If you would only use that brain to help humanity.

Jonesboro, AR

#32412 Sep 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again.
mean1
m&#275;n/Submit
verb
intend to convey, indicate, or refer to (a particular thing or notion); signify.
"I don't know what you mean"
synonyms: signify, convey, denote, designate, indicate, connote, show, express, spell out
Had you said "You run like your wife" any reasonable person would know that you meant "You run like your wife"

Had you said "You talk like your wife" any reasonable person would know that you meant "You talk like your wife"

Had you said "You look like your wife" any reasonable person would know that you meant "You look like your wife"

You need to say what you mean (what you wish to convey). If I were to tell someone "You are an ignorant ass like Barney" they would not assume that the "like" meant that I felt that they had a fondness for you nor would they need me to include "Barney" with the term "ignorant ass", the two being synonymous would make it be redundant Much like when you see prepubescent boys, you make this to hard.

Location hidden

#32413 Sep 7, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty good list from non biased sources, you forgot that they were instrumental in the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the sacking of Rome and Peter Rabbit getting away from Farmer McGregor. Pretty big bring case to walk away with 12 billion in cash but you believe it so we'll play along. Besides that, they pulled the Facebook page you stole that from. If you would only use that brain to help humanity

LMAO- if they pulled that from FB they would have had to done it after I just posted that.

Any ways, how about a source owned by a former Republican presidential candidate like Steve Forbes.

Bob Deitrick –“President Reagan has long been considered the best modern economic President. So we compared his performance dealing with the oil-induced recession of the 1980s with that of President Obama and his performance during this ‘Great Recession.’

As this unemployment chart shows, President Obama’s job creation kept unemployment from peaking at as high a level as President Reagan, and promoted people into the workforce faster than President Reagan.

President Obama has achieved a 6.1% unemployment rate in his 6th year, fully one year faster than President Reagan did. At this point in his presidency, President Reagan was still struggling with 7.1% unemployment, and he did not reach into the mid-low 6% range for another full year. So, despite today’s number, the Obama administration has still done considerably better at job creating and reducing unemployment than did the Reagan administration.

We forecast unemployment will fall to around 5.4% by summer, 2015. A rate President Reagan was unable to achieve during his two terms.”
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#32414 Sep 7, 2014
Barney is such a mental midget!

Location hidden

#32415 Sep 7, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you said "You run like your wife" any reasonable person would know that you meant "You run like your wife"
Had you said "You talk like your wife" any reasonable person would know that you meant "You talk like your wife"
Had you said "You look like your wife" any reasonable person would know that you meant "You look like your wife"
You need to say what you mean (what you wish to convey). If I were to tell someone "You are an ignorant ass like Barney" they would not assume that the "like" meant that I felt that they had a fondness for you nor would they need me to include "Barney" with the term "ignorant ass", the two being synonymous would make it be redundant Much like when you see prepubescent boys, you make this to hard.
My goodness you are sounding a lot like the Speller Feller.

Now tell me what your call would be if I was to tell you that "mean" was used as a verb not an adjective?

Or Iwas to say your use of the word "mean" was an idiom.

WWSFD '

Jonesboro, AR

#32416 Sep 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO- if they pulled that from FB they would have had to done it after I just posted that.
Any ways, how about a source owned by a former Republican presidential candidate like Steve Forbes.
Bob Deitrick –“President Reagan has long been considered the best modern economic President. So we compared his performance dealing with the oil-induced recession of the 1980s with that of President Obama and his performance during this ‘Great Recession.’
As this unemployment chart shows, President Obama’s job creation kept unemployment from peaking at as high a level as President Reagan, and promoted people into the workforce faster than President Reagan.
President Obama has achieved a 6.1% unemployment rate in his 6th year, fully one year faster than President Reagan did. At this point in his presidency, President Reagan was still struggling with 7.1% unemployment, and he did not reach into the mid-low 6% range for another full year. So, despite today’s number, the Obama administration has still done considerably better at job creating and reducing unemployment than did the Reagan administration.
We forecast unemployment will fall to around 5.4% by summer, 2015. A rate President Reagan was unable to achieve during his two terms.”
I will agree that we have more college graduates working in fast food and service industries than at anytime prior to this administration. We also have the highest number of part time workers, more people that have given up on ever finding gainful employment and the largest number of people of working age that are not employed. I admire that you can be satisfied with anything you can paint a donkey on it. I am happy that you get a phone, insurance and at this time still have a platform that you can get on and complain about us that are being productive. You being 4-F, I don't begrudge you whatever you get.

Jonesboro, AR

#32417 Sep 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness you are sounding a lot like the Speller Feller.
Now tell me what your call would be if I was to tell you that "mean" was used as a verb not an adjective?
Or Iwas to say your use of the word "mean" was an idiom.
WWSFD '
You're the one that has to search the internet to find a definition to match what you said, most of us make ourself clear with no problems.

Idioms For Barney
A basket case - A crazy person
Draw a blank - Can’t remember
A grey area - Something unclear
Fish out of water - Being somewhere you don’t belong
Goose is cooked - Now you’re in trouble
Make a mountain out of a molehill - Make something that is not important into a big deal
Horses Ass - BarneyII

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 reader 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snow-Lake Mortgages