Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30227 Apr 14, 2014
Heil Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-Semitism is as much a part of conservative Christianity as the belief that Jesus died for your sins and has been around longer. Crusaders used to slaughter Jews in the Rhineland on their way to the Middle East. Even other types of Christians werenít safe, as the Eastern Romans found to their dismay when the fanatics of the First Crusade tramped through Roman lands
Does it surprise anyone that Religious Right Islamophobes are also anti-Semites? Does it surprise anyone at all? For 2,000 years extremist Christianity has been making a living destroying every alternative to itself, starting with the Pagans of the Roman Empire, before moving on to Northern and Eastern Europe. Along the way it persecuted Jews and Muslims and ethnic religion wherever it found it, Old World, New World, and beyond.
But this tragedy did not come about because of liberal ideals. We canít know Crossí motivations until he says anything, if he says anything at all. But it isnít difficult to see a connection between a white supremacist killing Jews and the nonstop hate parade coming from Tea Party and Religious Right sources (often indistinguishable). The surprise is not that there have been shootings and deaths. The surprise is that there have not been more of them.
Racial hate baiting at its best!! Of course, it's a cut and paste from Barney from a far left, liberal loon!
The only places Barney looks for 'news'! He steals the opinions of other leftist liberal lunatics that only operate through hate, race-baiting, and fear, and pastes them here under other names. Ah, but Barney fools no one but himself...because he is the biggest fool of all!!
Laughable, leftist lunatics that are sinking faster than the titanic!
'Hate parade coming from the Tea Party and religious right sources"!
Barney can't recognize a true hate parade because he's riding in it! He's on a big race baiting float, wearing a tiara, holding flowers and shouting racial hate and verbatim liberal lingo, which is the only thing he knows!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30228 Apr 14, 2014
http://hamptonroads.com/2014/04/russian-fight...

http://therightscoop.com/russian-attack-warpl...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/14/ru...

Oh My! Thank goodness for those sanctions...Putin is clearly terrified of the ramifications.

Posted from several sources so its not labeled as Fox News propaganda or an "opinion piece"
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30229 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
But I will sukieAdikie
We heard that about you, I've never been to Ed Dorado but I'll sure let people know what you are up to down there.
Hey Hitler

Cherokee Village, AR

#30230 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Still posting from the Salem area. I'd rather be around Redd than you. I have Jewish friends and relatives and a black preacher, I just don't fit any stereotype. I don't deal in stereotypes, but I might make an exception for you, you're an idiot
So naive, you think you are the only person on here capable of changing their posting address.

How do you know I am not Redd, you don't, I could be Blaggard or a number of others, but you know better don't ya??????????

Ba haw- haw- haw
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30231 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
We heard that about you, I've never been to Ed Dorado but I'll sure let people know what you are up to down there.
Now thats funny right there, I dont care who you are, thats funny!!!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30233 Apr 14, 2014
Hey Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
So naive, you think you are the only person on here capable of changing their posting address.
How do you know I am not Redd, you don't, I could be Blaggard or a number of others, but you know better don't ya??????????
Ba haw- haw- haw
You are certainly not Blaggard even if you post under that name after I post this you will still not be anything more than the idiot you are now.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30234 Apr 14, 2014
I think it is funny how he keeps going back and forth between "hey Hitler" and "heil Hitler' he cant even keep his fake names straight.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30235 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
I think it is funny how he keeps going back and forth between "hey Hitler" and "heil Hitler' he cant even keep his fake names straight.
What's funny is that he doesn't know the difference.
OlPapaw

Oklahoma City, OK

#30236 Apr 14, 2014
Dear Heil Hitler,
The name you have chosen is a synonym for hatred, and some of the greatest crimes against humanity ever committed.
Here's hoping you end up just like your idol.
feller speller

San Jose, CA

#30237 Apr 14, 2014
Hey Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ba haw- haw- haw
Your inept speech, with its repetitive ramblings about the very same thing, will forever and always give you away, you big dope!
You could be an alien from putter space...but you're not.
You are just plain, old, pathetic Barney....
Thinking yourself wise, proving yourself foolish!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30238 Apr 14, 2014
OlPapaw wrote:
Dear Heil Hitler,
The name you have chosen is a synonym for hatred, and some of the greatest crimes against humanity ever committed.
Here's hoping you end up just like your idol.
Yes sir! Absolutely right!
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30239 Apr 14, 2014
feller speller wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inept speech, with its repetitive ramblings about the very same thing, will forever and always give you away, you big dope!
You could be an alien from putter space...but you're not.
You are just plain, old, pathetic Barney....
Thinking yourself wise, proving yourself foolish!
I wish you would leave Barney alone, really, he's doing the best he can.
feller speller

Conway, AR

#30240 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would leave Barney alone, really, he's doing the best he can.
Well, now it might not be Barney...it might be Redd...or cooter brown...or bad, bad, Redd Barney Brown.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30241 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
http://hamptonroads.com/2014/0 4/russian-fighter-jet-taunts-u s-warship-black-sea
http://therightscoop.com/russian-attack-warpl...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/14/ru...
Oh My! Thank goodness for those sanctions...Putin is clearly terrified of the ramifications.
Posted from several sources so its not labeled as Fox News propaganda or an "opinion piece"
Here's an AP article that says the same thing, Blaggard. I just know, like you, what a stickler Barney is when it comes to the truth. Like when the truth smacks him between the eyes, and liberal news outlets pull the rug out from under him!
Of course, he usually ignores the information...or he makes some stupid comment like,'yeah, but they didn't shot, did they? That's write! Putin new better than two mess with Barak!!"

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-russian-jet...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30242 Apr 14, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/cia-chief-visited-kiev-...

So many denials from Jay Corney out of the White House, I bet he isn't dependent on a teleprompter!
He's got denial down to perfection!
He sounds like....(sorry ROFL).....but he sounds just like Barney!!!!
Of course, the real scenario is that Barney has watched and practiced the White House 'Corney Denial' for so long, that it's all Barney knows when confronted with the truth!
feller speller

Conway, AR

#30243 Apr 14, 2014
UH-OH!!
Heeeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!
A little judgmental picture told me!!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30244 Apr 14, 2014
Uh-oh, Barney. Not to bring up a sore topic with you...Oh heck, who am I kidding!! You just make it so fun!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2014...

You better get on the phone to California and tell them your theory on the 'the vapors' of North Dakota!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30246 Apr 14, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an AP article that says the same thing, Blaggard. I just know, like you, what a stickler Barney is when it comes to the truth. Like when the truth smacks him between the eyes, and liberal news outlets pull the rug out from under him!
Of course, he usually ignores the information...or he makes some stupid comment like,'yeah, but they didn't shot, did they? That's write! Putin new better than two mess with Barak!!"
http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-russian-jet...

l
I'm pleased Putin explained that deal to you, being you two are BFF's, so you could give me that update.

I was thinking maybe Putin was just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit concerned that the USA's top

spy, the head of the CIA, is in Kiev, that is the capital of the Ukraine not a D.C. suburb.

Maybe a little tit for tat, with and unarmed jet.

Again, who am I to argue with you and Vladimir.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30247 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pleased Putin explained that deal to you, being you two are BFF's, so you could give me that update.
I was thinking maybe Putin was just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit concerned that the USA's top
spy, the head of the CIA, is in Kiev, that is the capital of the Ukraine not a D.C. suburb.
Maybe a little tit for tat, with and unarmed jet.
Again, who am I to argue with you and Vladimir.
. Remember Obama promised he would be more compromising to Putin after the election and so far he seems to have been very accommodating I hate to think that Obama is letting Putin know who and where our top spies are located but then he is running the country and seems to know what's best.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30248 Apr 14, 2014
speller feller wrote:
Uh-oh, Barney. Not to bring up a sore topic with you...Oh heck, who am I kidding!! You just make it so fun!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2014...
You better get on the phone to California and tell them your theory on the 'the vapors' of North Dakota!
If you read the last paragraph you will see your cut and paste beat me to it.

Oil sands and shale crude are two different products with their own unique characteristics of Flammability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 reader 66
More from around the web

Snow-Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]