No

Other (explain below)

hugh jass

United States

#29827 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid the joke is on you, you see, FORBES, the people who just said
"Putin is not laughing at the joke any more".
Is a Right wing publication.
IN other words, you're hearing it from a Republican source, not me.
Just because you can copy and paste from a Forbes article does not make you right. there are several other sources that contradict your viewpoint. Sanctions:still a Joke...Obama:still inept ...you:still dancing like a good little puppet. Go ahead and feverishly search the internet trying to prove me wrong. The Forbes piece is an OPINION piece as is my commentary I am entitled to mine, he is entitled to his and you are entitled to continue humiliating yourself

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29828 Mar 21, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you can copy and paste from a Forbes article does not make you right. there are several other sources that contradict your viewpoint. Sanctions:still a Joke...Obama:still inept ...you:still dancing like a good little puppet. Go ahead and feverishly search the internet trying to prove me wrong. The Forbes piece is an OPINION piece as is my commentary I am entitled to mine, he is entitled to his and you are entitled to continue humiliating yourself
Thank you

Kansas City Ks.

#29829 Mar 21, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you can copy and paste from a Forbes article does not make you right. there are several other sources that contradict your viewpoint. Sanctions:still a Joke...Obama:still inept ...you:still dancing like a good little puppet. Go ahead and feverishly search the internet trying to prove me wrong. The Forbes piece is an OPINION piece as is my commentary I am entitled to mine, he is entitled to his and you are entitled to continue humiliating yourself
My Queen, I am ever so humbled by your permission to humiliate my self, but I cannot find it within myself to feel humiliated for believing the opinion of a Washington D.C. insider in a Republican leaning magazine op-ed story of events in D.C. would be closer to correct than yours...... Sorry
hugh jass

United States

#29830 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My Queen, I am ever so humbled by your permission to humiliate my self, but I cannot find it within myself to feel humiliated for believing the opinion of a Washington D.C. insider in a Republican leaning magazine op-ed story of events in D.C. would be closer to correct than yours...... Sorry
dance puppet dance

Kansas City Ks.

#29832 Mar 21, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
dance puppet dance
Is that the best response you can muster, where is your game?

Don't you have one?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29833 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>..
" think November is going to be UGLY for the left and hopefully some GOP establishment."
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/19/if ..
When you post something, as you did above, and act like this one special election is a preview of coming attractions, it is S P I N.
There was no "speculation" on voter make up that day. He won the election running as a TP Republican.
Now I ask you, how much speculation do you need to figure out who voted in a special election that traditionally have very low turn out, as this one did, and the majority of those that do turn out are hard core party faithful as his margin of victory dictates.
That is fact, not spin.
Are you saying there are no hard core Democrats in Pennsylvania? If you admit that there are hard core Democrats in Pennsylvania then that brings me back to my original satement of things to come. Talk about leaving the facts for spin. I personally think that we don't know the makeup of voters on that night (I know I don't) and I take the results at face value and you should too. Leave the spin at home Barney.
OlPapaw

United States

#29834 Mar 21, 2014
Forget all this crap and plant a victory garden

Kansas City Ks.

#29835 Mar 21, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying there are no hard core Democrats in Pennsylvania? If you admit that there are hard core Democrats in Pennsylvania then that brings me back to my original satement of things to come. Talk about leaving the facts for spin. I personally think that we don't know the makeup of voters on that night (I know I don't) and I take the results at face value and you should too. Leave the spin at home Barney.
The Republican party paid out big bucks to defeat Wagnor, the write in candidate.

Now do you really think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out who voted that night in a Republican heavy district.

Kansas City Ks.

#29836 Mar 21, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that last post went over your head, so let me try and explain so you might understand it.

It was a 3 man race.

2 Republicans, 1 Democrat

It was not a state wide election, it was for a State Senate seat , a PA. State Senator is elected by the people who live in that district. Doesn't make a damn how many hard core Democrats are in the state.

That district is a heavily Republican district.

3 major polls say the Tea Party has hit its all time low Favorability rating.

Now what does common sense tell you about who voted?
hugh jass

United States

#29837 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that last post went over your head, so let me try and explain so you might understand it.
It was a 3 man race.
It was not a state wide election, it was for a State Senate seat , a PA. State Senator is elected by the people who live in that district. Doesn't make a damn how many hard core Democrats are in the state.
dee dee deedely dee dee dee dee dee dee deedely dee dee dee DANCE PUPPET DANCE
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29838 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party paid out big bucks to defeat Wagnor, the write in candidate.
Now do you really think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out who voted that night in a Republican heavy district.
Wow, you just keep strengthening my argument. It always ends up with what the people want and the results clearly show that, big bucks or not. And we still don't know the makeup of the voters. You are simply taking the outcome (which you don't like) and coming up with a completely unsubstantiated claim of how it came to be that fits into your ideology. Results are in and it was a landslide victory by a write in candidate. Those are the facts and the rest is speculation.
hugh jass

United States

#29839 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am your queen then you are most certainly my FOOL.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29840 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a 3 man race.
Imagine what it would have looked like if the other Republican had not been in the race. MAN, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN UGLY!!! The fact that it was not state wide makes your argument less solid (if that's even possible). Not being a state wide election shrinks the voting pool meaning a 10,000 votes would constitute a higher percentage of the possible voters. Quit shooting yourself in the foot. It would probably be best if you just dropped the issue all together.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29841 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they keep winning. I'll take it. What have I told you about believing polls? Your a stubborn one.

Kansas City Ks.

#29842 Mar 21, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine what it would have looked like if the other Republican had not been in the race. MAN, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN UGLY!!! The fact that it was not state wide makes your argument less solid (if that's even possible). Not being a state wide election shrinks the voting pool meaning a 10,000 votes would constitute a higher percentage of the possible voters. Quit shooting yourself in the foot. It would probably be best if you just dropped the issue all togethe

You can drop the Troll routine. I know your a idiot, but your not this stupid.
Question for Barney

United States

#29843 Mar 21, 2014
Barney, please help me find the numbers on your post where you said,
"3 major polls say the Tea Party has hit its all time low favorability rating."

I would like the dates these polls were conducted, what '3 major polls' conducted the polls, and what news source complied this information and reported it.
It would be great if these polls were as current as possible.
I believe I saw the same overall synopsis you may be referring to that generalized these '3 major polls' but I never could find much detail.
Of course, you may have seen a different report, so please share these facts with us, if you don't mind.
I know how important details are to you!
Thanks in advance!!

Kansas City Ks.

#29844 Mar 22, 2014
Question for Barney wrote:
Barney, please help me find the numbers on your post where you said,
"3 major polls say the Tea Party has hit its all time low favorability rating."
I would like the dates these polls were conducted, what '3 major polls' conducted the polls, and what news source complied this information and reported it.
It would be great if these polls were as current as possible.
I believe I saw the same overall synopsis you may be referring to that generalized these '3 major polls' but I never could find much detail.
Of course, you may have seen a different report, so please share these facts with us, if you don't mind.
I know how important details are to you!
Thanks in advance!!
I have posted the link that contains that information on this site in the not so distant past.

Go back and look for it, but I would bet you already know where it is .

Kansas City Ks.

#29845 Mar 22, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they keep winning. I'll take it. What have I told you about believing polls? Your a stubborn one.
Name a Tea Party victory outside of a heavy Republican District since the last T.P. government shut down.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29846 Mar 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Name a Tea Party victory outside of a heavy Republican District since the last T.P. government shut down.
Wrong again Barney. A quick look at the political affiliation of voters in York County PA will show the following:

Republican: 143,261 (47.85%)
Democratic: 112,207 (37.48%)
Other Parties: 43,946 (14.68%)

Leaning right yes, heavily right NO. The voter makeup should have held true in the results...BUT IT DIDN'T. It was very lopsided (47% to 26%). Any write-in victory is nothing short of a miracle but one where the write-in candidate wins by this wide of a margin is exceptional. Not to mention that there were a number of ballots where the voter thought they were voting for Wagner but misspelled his name (that's another issuer all together about the information base of American voters) which would have made the margin of victory even larger. The reality is that we will see what happens in the upcoming midterm elections if America is still in love with the same ole same ole or if we are in the mood for a real change. I'm betting on change.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29847 Mar 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, what you are saying is like saying name a #16 seed in the NCAA basketball tournament that has won it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Jan 16 Rockie 69

Snow-Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snow-Lake Mortgages