Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Barney lives in SALEM

Ash Flat, AR

#29271 Feb 13, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text> I liked that jack ass you had as you're avatar better than this lying sack of poop.
Barney needs to put up some pictures of the nanny Goats he visits late at night at the SALEM Livestock Auction.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29272 Feb 13, 2014
spoonfeedingliberalliars wrote:
<quoted text>"The Presidentís decision to reject the Keystone XL pipeline was the wrong one, plain and simple. Building the Keystone Pipeline will create North Dakota jobs as well as drive down costs of fuel for small businesses and North Dakota families. There is no time to wait.
"What we need now is greater investment in domestic energy development and production. Projects like the Keystone pipeline wonít just create jobs, they will decrease our dependence on foreign oil from the Middle East and help drive down our crushing national debt.
"As North Dakotaís United State senator, I will fight alongside Senator Hoeven to reverse this wrong-headed decision and put building the Keystone pipeline on the fast track Ė even if it means upsetting members of my own party. Itís time to put aside political games and partisan squabbles in Washington and do whatís right by North Dakotans."
Press Release from Heitkamp's Campaign
http://www.northdecoder.com/Latest/heidi-heit...

l
A Democrat Senator in a Red state who compares the Keystone pipeline to Kim Kardashian.

Why should she be taken seriously?

Washington DC

#29273 Feb 13, 2014
spoonfeedingliberalliars wrote:
<quoted text>"Own words?"
This coming from someone who plagiarizes more than Joe Biden...
Is this as close as you can get to explaining in your own words why the US needs a pipeline run across it to deliver Canadian tar sands to the Gulf of Mexico in Texas?
Please help find her

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#29274 Feb 13, 2014
Barney lives in SALEM wrote:
<quoted text> Barney needs to put up some pictures of the nanny Goats he visits late at night at the SALEM Livestock Auction.
Why , you searching for your old girlfriend?
Any One Notice

Jonesboro, AR

#29275 Feb 13, 2014
All supporters of Barney posting here live right around Salem? Does no one in the hills care about their livestock?

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#29276 Feb 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link.
Open up and say Ahhh, you poor little spoon-fed puppet.
You are such a sad, pitiful little man...
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01...

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29277 Feb 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A Democrat Senator in a Red state who compares the Keystone pipeline to Kim Kardashian.
Why should she be taken seriously?
An idiot, that can't think for himself, can't comprehend what he reads, and is so delusional even the Twilight Zone is too normal for him to survive.
Why should you be taken seriously?
Oh, that's right... You are not!

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29278 Feb 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, that article did not say a thing about ashes.
How silly of me to assume the QUOTE - 5 missing - UNQUOTE.
Were reduced to ashes in a fire where 42 other people died.
You are correct that I did not post the exact number of people found dead and missing from the fire when I posted this-
"There were over 40 unsuspecting souls in that building next to the tracks"
Please excuse my lack of exact detail.
I guess I will excuse your lack of detail...and I will also excuse your embellishment and
sensationalism of a tragedy for the sake of trying to 'prove' an argument you obviously lost before you began. Of course, excusing your cut and paste stupidity are things we have become accustomed to, so there's no need to ask forgiveness...
It's not your first time, and unfortunately...it won't be your last!

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29279 Feb 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me in your words of why we need the Keystone Pipeline on US soil?
Please don't repeat what you just said about preventing train wrecks, for one, the accident happen in Canada.
And two.
North Dakota ships out gallons of crude daily by pipe line daily, didn't prevent that train wreck did it?
Tell me , PLEASE, why do we need Keystone?
How 'bout this...
please tell me. IN YOUR OWN WORDS, why we don't need the pipeline. You simply don't have the ability to comprehend anything that doesn't conform into the mold that the liberal media has you in, and you will take anything that is posted in support of, and distort the truth so severely that it becomes unrecognizable. It's just what you do!(Just look at your pathetic attempt to discredit the democratic senator from North Dakota earlier today...You are ridiculous, and incompetent and prove yourself as such).

And two...
you should check your facts about North Dakota's ability to 'ship out' crude daily.
You are spouting out things you obviously haven't researched and allowed your mind to absorb the truth about.
And this statement of yours is juvenile and uninformed.
There is more waste being 'shipped out' into the atmosphere daily in North Dakota because the pipelines are too full and railways are too full to transport the excessive amounts of natural resources in North Dakota daily. Wasteful, Barney. What unnecessary waste while prices across America are soaring in every facet of life.
You go ahead and continue to believe that Obama's dragging his feet and stalling the Keystone Pipeline is due to his desire is to 'protect the environment'...You are 100% wrong, but it is your right to believe lies and blindly follow those that lie without educating yourself.

And finally, don't ask for a link, baby bird. Fly out of your liberal nest, and spread your wings! It's a big world out there, Barney! Inform yourself of the truth...You won't...but you should!!!
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

#29280 Feb 13, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout this...
please tell me. IN YOUR OWN WORDS, why we don't need the pipeline. You simply don't have the ability to comprehend anything that doesn't conform into the mold that the liberal media has you in, and you will take anything that is posted in support of, and distort the truth so severely that it becomes unrecognizable. It's just what you do!(Just look at your pathetic attempt to discredit the democratic senator from North Dakota earlier today...You are ridiculous, and incompetent and prove yourself as such).
And two...
you should check your facts about North Dakota's ability to 'ship out' crude daily.
You are spouting out things you obviously haven't researched and allowed your mind to absorb the truth about.
There is more waste being 'shipped out' into the atmosphere daily in North Dakota because the pipelines are too full and railways are too full to transport the excessive amounts of natural resources in North Dakota daily. Wasteful, Barney. What unnecessary waste while prices across America are soaring in every facet of life.
You go ahead and continue to believe that Obama's dragging his feet and stalling the Keystone Pipeline is due to his desire is to 'protect the environment'...You are 100% wrong, but it is your right to believe lies and blindly follow those that lie without educating yourself.
And finally, don't ask for a link, baby bird. Fly out of your liberal nest, and spread your wings! It's a big world out there, Barney! Inform yourself of the truth...You won't...but you should!!!
If it doesn't have either Obama's, NSA's or the IRS's stamp of approval, Barney is not allowed to agree with it. Some think that if it has the NSDA stamp on it, that he will sleep with it but that I am not sure of.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29281 Feb 13, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
If it doesn't have either Obama's, NSA's or the IRS's stamp of approval, Barney is not allowed to agree with it. Some think that if it has the NSDA stamp on it, that he will sleep with it but that I am not sure of.
I'm one that thinks he already has...and he said it loud and clear during a phone call. He was hoping 'someone' was secretly listening. They were!

I am also anticipating a rip roarin', cussin', uneducated response filled with his debacle of what I actually said as opposed to his ability to comprehend!
If he holds true to form, it'll be good!!
BarneyII

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#29282 Feb 13, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
How 'bout this...
And two...
I think we need it, now tell me why you are agreeing to the need of the pipe line.
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

#29283 Feb 13, 2014
BarneyII wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we need it, now tell me why you are agreeing to the need of the pipe line.
You don't post many sensible positions so why don't you explain why you are for this one?

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29284 Feb 13, 2014
BarneyII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I don't mind at all sharing my opinion of the pipeline.
But first, it would be great if you would elaborate on your opinion. I'm sure the original Barney is anxious for your take, as well.
The angry 'judge pics' suggest he's hanging around, and you being from an area close to his neck of the woods...why, wouldn't it be a hoot if you knew each other?!?!
Please, do tell...Why do you,'think we need it'?

Washington DC

#29285 Feb 13, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, I don't mind at all sharing my opinion of the pipeline.
But first, it would be great if you would elaborate on your opinion. I'm sure the original Barney is anxious for your take, as well.
The angry 'judge pics' suggest he's hanging around, and you being from an area close to his neck of the woods...why, wouldn't it be a hoot if you knew each other?!?!
Please, do tell...Why do you,'think we need it'?
Then share away, quit making excuses . if you can....

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29286 Feb 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Then share away, quit making excuses . if you can....
Now, Barney. I'm not making excuses. A quick look back over your posts from even just yesterday show that you discredit, distort, and make a debacle of anything from an opinion, to a news report, to the actual words of a Democratic United States Senator...one of your very own...if it doesn't tickle your ear.
Your blatant disregard of truth, and the inept and pitiful ways you try to turn truth into the lies that your little mind has been trained to believe are transparent and laughable.
You are the one that has been proven wrong for the last few days about this topic of oil, accidents, numbers, causes and effects, environmet, economics, and logistics, yet you continue to profess wisdom and accuracy. You are neither wise nor accurate, but you are a fool. And you do know what they say about arguing with a fool...maybe you should continue you conversation in the mirror. That is where you will find the answers you seek that will tickle your ear and make you ever so happy...
And if that doesn't work, I've got some tar balls that I picked up from the White sand beaches of the Gulf that I can throw at you...
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29287 Feb 14, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Barney. I'm not making excuses. A quick look back over your posts from even just yesterday show that you discredit, distort, and make a debacle of anything from an opinion, to a news report, to the actual words of a Democratic United States Senator...one of your very own...if it doesn't tickle your ear.
Your blatant disregard of truth, and the inept and pitiful ways you try to turn truth into the lies that your little mind has been trained to believe are transparent and laughable.
You are the one that has been proven wrong for the last few days about this topic of oil, accidents, numbers, causes and effects, environmet, economics, and logistics, yet you continue to profess wisdom and accuracy. You are neither wise nor accurate, but you are a fool. And you do know what they say about arguing with a fool...maybe you should continue you conversation in the mirror. That is where you will find the answers you seek that will tickle your ear and make you ever so happy...
And if that doesn't work, I've got some tar balls that I picked up from the White sand beaches of the Gulf that I can throw at you...
The Bible speaks to the way to handle a fool. Proverbs 26: 4-5 says this'

4. Donít answer the foolish arguments of fools,
or you will become as foolish as they are.

5. Be sure to answer the foolish arguments of fools,
or they will become wise in their own estimation.

In other words, no matter what you say, a fool will always be a fool.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29288 Feb 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me in your words of why we need the Keystone Pipeline on US soil?
Please don't repeat what you just said about preventing train wrecks, for one, the accident happen in Canada.
And two.
North Dakota ships out gallons of crude daily by pipe line daily, didn't prevent that train wreck did it?
Tell me , PLEASE, why do we need Keystone?
JOBS, JOBS, JOBS. What better reason do you need? Unless, of course, you believe the lie that the 6.6% UE means that only 6.6% of American's are out of work. As a side note, as it has been shown to you over and over, there is not much risk to people's lives though you refuse to admit it because it doesn't fit the narrative your party is putting out.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29289 Feb 14, 2014
Take the partisan politics out of the studies and you get the real picture of what policies do in the real world. I have always said that GIVING people more money makes them poorer. I usually use this in reference to welfare but it applies here too.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/13/he...

Washington DC

#29290 Feb 14, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, you have no more knowledge of the Keystone than the Republican propaganda you have swallowed hook line and sinker.

I will give you credit for one thing, you'er obviously smart enough not to repeat it to me.

I know what other Republicans are saying, just thought I might learn something new from a ultra smart individual like your self.

Then again you have all the answers, till presented with a Questions, then the best you can do is show fear, and avoid the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 reader 66
Snow-Lake Dating
Find my Match

Snow-Lake Jobs

Snow-Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Snow-Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Snow-Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]