Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29249 Feb 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does "the leading causes of death in America" have to do with my opinion that..........
QUOTE;
The aftermath of a oil spill in my opinion is kind of like a bomb exploding, it only takes one to really fu*k things up and kill people.
unquote.
Face it, you can rattle on till the cows come home, but two things will remain the same regardless of your incessant protest.
1. My opinion.
2.The fact that in the aftermath of oil spills you, can/will, find death and destruction.
I guess it's just coincidence that your "opinion" perfectly lines up with the progressive liberal war on fossil fuels. A war that is meant to usher in the green age of energy. Who would have thought that your "opinion" would have been found in liberal articles you cut and pasted which were written by those who follow the liberal agenda. Progressive liberals probably looked at Al Gore's successful Ponzi scheme dealing in "carbon credits" and thought "Hey, we can all get a piece of that pie". I'm sure your "opinion" perfectly lining up with that agenda is pure coincidence. If it makes you feel better then that's what we'll say.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29250 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's just coincidence that your "opinion" perfectly lines up with the progressive liberal war on fossil fuels. A war that is meant to usher in the green age of energy. Who would have thought that your "opinion" would have been found in liberal articles you cut and pasted which were written by those who follow the liberal agenda. Progressive liberals probably looked at Al Gore's successful Ponzi scheme dealing in "carbon credits" and thought "Hey, we can all get a piece of that pie". I'm sure your "opinion" perfectly lining up with that agenda is pure coincidence. If it makes you feel better then that's what we'll say
In another great great big ole coincidence,

It also perfectly lines up with my rebuttal to your asinine opinion that

"Oil spills cause very limited disruption of lives" and

"nature has a way of cleaning itself up".

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#29251 Feb 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a self professed question Christian and use the 40 people missing in that tragic Canadian accident, and feared vaporized, whose remains may never be found, makes good subject matter for some sick ass " Star Trek episode" joke.
Some folks will say,
it takes a SORRY HYPOCRITE, M.F., to post such a callous attempt at humor as that.
I Can't really say that I disagree.
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Delusions" is a bit strong in my opinion.
There were over 40 unsuspecting souls in that building next to the tracks,(may they rest in peace), the night the crude oil caught fire,
they were reduced to ashes instead of a gas.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/death-tol...

The official death toll was set at 47.
The official number of BODIES recovered is 42, with 5 missing.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29252 Feb 12, 2014
The final report-

http://read.thestar.com/... #!/article/52306ceccb00713db93 71e07

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29253 Feb 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What is not a big ole 'coincidence' is that you are clueless as to the irony of what RC posted, and the idiotic response you gave, thus proving what we all know and tell you...but you can not grasp-
You have no opinion but from the mouth of others. You are a puppet, controlled by the liberal left, and a brainwashed idiot, to boot!!

Kansas City Ks.

#29254 Feb 12, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
What is not a big ole 'coincidence' is that you are clueless as to the irony of what RC posted, and the idiotic response you gave, thus proving what we all know and tell you...but you can not grasp-
You have no opinion but from the mouth of others. You are a puppet, controlled by the liberal left, and a brainwashed idiot, to boot!
!
RC your straw man gig here is transparent. Five human beings were reduced to ashes, now give it a break, damn..........

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29255 Feb 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
RC your straw man gig here is transparent. Five human beings were reduced to ashes, now give it a break, damn..........
Barney, That is not what the article said. You either did not read it or you are intentionally lying.
Well, I guess you could actually be a combination of both...an uninformed liar pretending to know facts when in reality you know nothing.
What this article shows is exactly what RC has been saying all along. What it also exposes, are the multiple lies you have posted from false liberal sites, ad your own opinion.
Your numbers were wrong, your 'opinion' is wrong, and your reply to my post slamming your inept intelligence was wrong.
Pretty much, just another normal day of topix posting for you, Barney.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29256 Feb 12, 2014
http://m.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-busine...

Oh, Barney. As if you don't have enough to sort through to help your deflated ego for being so very wrong, here is another big slam for your pride.
We need the Keystone Pipeline, Barney.
The oil isn't the problem, you poor, simple minded peon.
Of course, your teeny-tiny little mind will never ever be able to understand and comprehend what's being said in the article...but the rest of those reading will be able to.
Everyone else will grasp the bigger picture, the human error, failed government regulations, blocking a pipeline that will all but eliminate this sort of train wreck that's bound to happen again.
But you, Barney...You will pull out some obscure sentence and come back here "proving your point"...but the reality is you will again just be PROVING what a puppet you are and that you can't understand 99.9% of what you erroneously babble.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29257 Feb 12, 2014
Barney, the only democratic senator in North Dakota, Heidi Heitkamp, is absolutely 100% on board for the Keystone Pipeline expansion, and gives very detailed reasons why.
Why don't you read what this democratic senator from North Dakota has to say about it.
what

Little Rock, AR

#29258 Feb 12, 2014
one thing ive noticed is that this toy of the latter century has calmed down since what, when did it calm down to this level. what happened.
True Democrat

Clarksville, AR

#29259 Feb 12, 2014
I just got here and was reading some coments, most of you people are some what bias it appears to me. Know your wrong if not a Democrat , get em Barney.
True Democrat

Clarksville, AR

#29260 Feb 12, 2014
The Rebublicans are changing their mascot to a squirrel because they are a bunch of nuts.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#29261 Feb 12, 2014
True Democrat wrote:
I just got here and was reading some coments, most of you people are some what bias it appears to me. Know your wrong if not a Democrat , get em Barney.
Must be a sad, sad day for Democrats across America if Barney is your choice of spokesperson!
Yes, please Barney...keep it up!!
it happens

San Jose, CA

#29262 Feb 12, 2014
what wrote:
one thing ive noticed is that this toy of the latter century has calmed down since what, when did it calm down to this level. what happened.
Yesterday.

Snow storm.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29263 Feb 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Barney, blame it on someone else. Just like your leader.

Kansas City Ks.

#29264 Feb 13, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, That is not what the article said. You either did not read it or you are intentionally lying.
Well, I guess you could actually be a combination of both...an uninformed liar pretending to know facts when in reality you know nothing.
What this article shows is exactly what RC has been saying all along. What it also exposes, are the multiple lies you have posted from false liberal sites, ad your own opinion.
Your numbers were wrong, your 'opinion' is wrong, and your reply to my post slamming your inept intelligence was wrong.
Pretty much, just another normal day of topix posting for you, Barney

You are correct, that article did not say a thing about ashes.

How silly of me to assume the QUOTE - 5 missing - UNQUOTE.

Were reduced to ashes in a fire where 42 other people died.

You are correct that I did not post the exact number of people found dead and missing from the fire when I posted this-

"There were over 40 unsuspecting souls in that building next to the tracks"

Please excuse my lack of exact detail.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#29265 Feb 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, that article did not say a thing about ashes.
How silly of me to assume the QUOTE - 5 missing - UNQUOTE.
Were reduced to ashes in a fire where 42 other people died.
You are correct that I did not post the exact number of people found dead and missing from the fire when I posted this-
"There were over 40 unsuspecting souls in that building next to the tracks"
Please excuse my lack of exact detail.
I liked that jack ass you had as you're avatar better than this lying sack of poop.

Kansas City Ks.

#29266 Feb 13, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
Barney, the only democratic senator in North Dakota, Heidi Heitkamp, is absolutely 100% on board for the Keystone Pipeline expansion, and gives very detailed reasons why.
Why don't you read what this democratic senator from North Dakota has to say about it.
Post the link.

Kansas City Ks.

#29267 Feb 13, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
http://m.theglobeandmail.com/r eport-on-business/industry-new s/energy-and-resources/the-haz ardous-history-of-the-oil-that -levelled-lac-megantic/article 15733700/?service=mobile&p age=all
Oh, Barney. As if you don't have enough to sort through to help your deflated ego for being so very wrong, here is another big slam for your pride.
We need the Keystone Pipeline, Barney.
The oil isn't the problem, you poor, simple minded peon.
Of course, your teeny-tiny little mind will never ever be able to understand and comprehend what's being said in the article...but the rest of those reading will be able to.
Everyone else will grasp the bigger picture, the human error, failed government regulations, blocking a pipeline that will all but eliminate this sort of train wreck that's bound to happen again.
But you, Barney...You will pull out some obscure sentence and come back here "proving your point"...but the reality is you will again just be PROVING what a puppet you are and that you can't understand 99.9% of what you erroneously babble
Please tell me in your words of why we need the Keystone Pipeline on US soil?

Please don't repeat what you just said about preventing train wrecks, for one, the accident happen in Canada.

And two.

North Dakota ships out gallons of crude daily by pipe line daily, didn't prevent that train wreck did it?

Tell me , PLEASE, why do we need Keystone?

Kansas City Ks.

#29268 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Barney, blame it on someone else. Just like your leader.
Read it again, I'm taking full credit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Jan 16 Rockie 69

Snow-Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Snow-Lake Mortgages