Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

5,986 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29231 Feb 11, 2014
Obama's healthcare law is so great that he had to delay the employer mandate until 2016. Even Obama knows this law is a disaster. He is just hanging on hoping for a hail mary to save his law and legacy.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29232 Feb 11, 2014
For 5 years all Obama has been preaching about is income inequality and how he is going to make it right. That people at the bottom aren't making enough because the people at the top are stealing their opportunity. Then the CBO comes out with this report that 2.5 million jobs will be lost under Obamacare and all of a sudden it's "now people will get to choose time with their family instead of work". If you don't work you can't get ahead, so which is more impotant, more money or time with the family? I just wish people would take an honest look at what this president has done, listen to what he actually says, and stop thinking that people who criticize him are doing so simply because of the color of his skin. Obama and this administration are tearing this nation apart. The liberal titanic is sinking fast. The death toll will be significant in the 2014 midterm elections for those that voted for this monstrosity.
guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#29233 Feb 11, 2014
....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this thread is so boring!!! Find another thread . This thread is off the subject.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29234 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
You should not be so sure of that, for one thing you rarely show signs of comprehending what I say and for you to assume you can second guess me is amusing, I digress.

In my opinion, your post much resemble that of which a sociopath would write.

More often than not your post contain at least one or more of the 16 key behavioral characteristics that are used to diagnose sociopaths/psychopaths and various other disorders.

I addressed you in a fashion that would make most people angry,

IE: referring to you as a M.F.

(Not because I was angry, I was curious as what your reply would be)

when I did not receive a angry feed back, I repeated the process,( just to make sure) and received the same cool response.

Much as I expected it would be,

Sociopaths don't experience emotions the way the rest of us do.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29235 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions? Don't project your problems on to me. I only live and think in the real world, not some fantasy utopic world created by other people that are telling me what to think and believe. You clearly only regurgitate what you hear and read from liberal sources who only regurgitate what they hear and read from the progressive liberal left who has an agenda that is trying to destroy the only truly free nation left on this earth. Even your examples that are supposed to defend your side are cut and paste from other sources. Nothing original
I will have to take that as a - NO - as to the answer of my question.

Again predicable,

Sociopaths also tend to lie about experiencing delusions?

BTW- that question was another test, not a "projection" .
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

#29236 Feb 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to take that as a - NO - as to the answer of my question.
Again predicable,
Sociopaths also tend to lie about experiencing delusions?
BTW- that question was another test, not a "projection" .
And you would know about tests.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29237 Feb 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not be so sure of that, for one thing you rarely show signs of comprehending what I say and for you to assume you can second guess me is amusing, I digress.
In my opinion, your post much resemble that of which a sociopath would write.
More often than not your post contain at least one or more of the 16 key behavioral characteristics that are used to diagnose sociopaths/psychopaths and various other disorders.
I addressed you in a fashion that would make most people angry,
IE: referring to you as a M.F.
(Not because I was angry, I was curious as what your reply would be)
when I did not receive a angry feed back, I repeated the process,( just to make sure) and received the same cool response.
Much as I expected it would be,
Sociopaths don't experience emotions the way the rest of us do.
That's the way I would explain it if I were trying to make people think I wasn't mad. As for the way I answer questions, I simply don't let people get under my skin. It doesn't accomplish anything. Your opinion and posts don't affect one aspect of my life. Not one. My opinions and posts shouldn't affect you either yet here you are making lame excuses for the way you talk in your posts. I find it odd that you referred to me as a sociopath. Just so you know Sociopaths have little regard for the feelings of others and manipulate others in order to get what they desire. The term “sociopath” is no longer used in psychology and psychiatry, and the disorder is now called “antisocial personality disorder.” People who have this disorder often have no sense of right or wrong. And example of manipulation would be as follows:
IE: referring to you as a M.F.
(Not because I was angry, I was curious as what your reply would be)
when I did not receive a angry feed back, I repeated the process,( just to make sure) and received the same cool response.
Much as I expected it would be,

Maybe you need to be more careful when labeling others. At least make sure the label you are trying to apply doesn't fit you.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29238 Feb 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to take that as a - NO - as to the answer of my question.
Again predicable,
Sociopaths also tend to lie about experiencing delusions?
BTW- that question was another test, not a "projection" .
Delusions huh? Like this one: No I am telling you the heat from the oil burning vaporized those people.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29239 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way I would explain it if I were trying to make people think I wasn't mad. As for the way I answer questions, I simply don't let people get under my skin. It doesn't accomplish anything. Your opinion and posts don't affect one aspect of my life. Not one. My opinions and posts shouldn't affect you either yet here you are making lame excuses for the way you talk in your posts. I find it odd that you referred to me as a sociopath. Just so you know Sociopaths have little regard for the feelings of others and manipulate others in order to get what they desire. The term “sociopath” is no longer used in psychology and psychiatry, and the disorder is now called “antisocial personality disorder.” People who have this disorder often have no sense of right or wrong. And example of manipulation would be as follows:
IE: referring to you as a M.F.
(Not because I was angry, I was curious as what your reply would be)
when I did not receive a angry feed back, I repeated the process,( just to make sure) and received the same cool response.
Much as I expected it would be,
Maybe you need to be more careful when labeling others. At least make sure the label you are trying to apply doesn't fit you.
Correction my man, I attempted to manipulate you, multiple times, you did not budge.

As you seem to proudly confirm, and I quote,

"I simply don't let people get under my skin"

Stands to reason, sociopath's often have extreme narcissism and see themselves as grandiose and have shallow emotions

"When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person.
,,,,,,,,,,

"Then the CBO comes out with this report that 2.5 million jobs will be lost under Obamacare "

You know damn well that is a lie, but you continue to post it.

Again stands to reason, a sociopath is prone to;

"Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities."

There you go, perhaps you will not find it "odd" any longer why I would referrer to you as a Sociopath.

Should you still be confused, as I said previously, you often display what Cleckley believed to be the 16 key behavioral characteristics that defined psychopathy.

We can touch base on the remaining 14 here at your convenience.
what

Little Rock, AR

#29240 Feb 11, 2014
how bout now,brown cow

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29241 Feb 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions huh? Like this one: No I am telling you the heat from the oil burning vaporized those people.

"Delusions" is a bit strong in my opinion.

There were over 40 unsuspecting souls in that building next to the tracks,(may they rest in peace), the night the crude oil caught fire,

they were reduced to ashes instead of a gas.

Whether they vanished as a solid or a gas is ridiculous.

"Lack of remorse and shame",

mark off another one of the 16 .
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29242 Feb 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction my man, I attempted to manipulate you, multiple times, you did not budge.
As you seem to proudly confirm, and I quote,
"I simply don't let people get under my skin"
Stands to reason, sociopath's often have extreme narcissism and see themselves as grandiose and have shallow emotions
"When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person.
,,,,,,,,,,
"Then the CBO comes out with this report that 2.5 million jobs will be lost under Obamacare "
You know damn well that is a lie, but you continue to post it.
Again stands to reason, a sociopath is prone to;
"Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities."
There you go, perhaps you will not find it "odd" any longer why I would referrer to you as a Sociopath.
Should you still be confused, as I said previously, you often display what Cleckley believed to be the 16 key behavioral characteristics that defined psychopathy.
We can touch base on the remaining 14 here at your convenience.
Boy have you got me pegged wrong but what can you expect? You have never met me and you only know me in the context of my political and religious views both of which you disagree with. I have only confronted you on your political views and corrected you on your ignorance of Christianity which are the only two areas I have been exposed to so I don't comment outside of that. You have chosen to generally label me for no better reason than to give your liberalism an excuse for dismissing my arguments that soundly defeat your ideology at every turn.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29243 Feb 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Delusions" is a bit strong in my opinion.
There were over 40 unsuspecting souls in that building next to the tracks,(may they rest in peace), the night the crude oil caught fire,
they were reduced to ashes instead of a gas.
Whether they vanished as a solid or a gas is ridiculous.
"Lack of remorse and shame",
mark off another one of the 16 .
Yes, ashes is generally the result of something that burns completely be it wood or flesh or whatever.

"Whether they vanished as a solid or a gas is ridiculous." Is that the same thing as "At this point, what does it matter"?

I don't blame you for your ignorance on either the mislabeling of me or your complete failure in trying to carry the liberal torch in the argument for getting rid of fossil fuels. The deck was stacked against you on both occasions, especially on fossil fuels. I can see where you would think what you think about me. Your wrong but I see where you could come to that conclusion.
confused

Jonesboro, AR

#29244 Feb 12, 2014
didnt even know about voting smdh

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29245 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ashes is generally the result of something that burns completely be it wood or flesh or whatever.
"Whether they vanished as a solid or a gas is ridiculous." Is that the same thing as "At this point, what does it matter"?
I don't blame you for your ignorance on either the mislabeling of me or your complete failure in trying to carry the liberal torch in the argument for getting rid of fossil fuels. The deck was stacked against you on both occasions, especially on fossil fuels. I can see where you would think what you think about me. Your wrong but I see where you could come to that conclusion.
WTF- "getting rid of fossil fuels" ?????

Starting to think the line between a sociopath and and a Troll is a rather thin one.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29246 Feb 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF- "getting rid of fossil fuels" ?????
Starting to think the line between a sociopath and and a Troll is a rather thin one.
Your grasping for straws. But please enlighten me as to why you are so up in arms about oil spills when they cause much less disruption of lives than so many other things that should cause someone like yourself and other liberals, who care so much about people's well being, to take notice and want to do something about. Just to help you out, here is a list of the leading causes of death in America. Oil spill or even refinery explosion didn't even make the list. Look toward the bottom to find the most deaths by occupation. Maybe you will find a better cause to champion than oil spills, refinery, and rig explosions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_causes_o...

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29247 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grasping for straws. But please enlighten me as to why you are so up in arms about oil spills when they cause much less disruption of lives than so many other things that should cause someone like yourself and other liberals, who care so much about people's well being, to take notice and want to do something about. Just to help you out, here is a list of the leading causes of death in America. Oil spill or even refinery explosion didn't even make the list. Look toward the bottom to find the most deaths by occupation. Maybe you will find a better cause to champion than oil spills, refinery, and rig explosions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_causes_o...
WTF does "the leading causes of death in America" have to do with my opinion that..........

QUOTE;

The aftermath of a oil spill in my opinion is kind of like a bomb exploding, it only takes one to really fu*k things up and kill people.

unquote.

Face it, you can rattle on till the cows come home, but two things will remain the same regardless of your incessant protest.

1. My opinion.

2.The fact that in the aftermath of oil spills you, can/will, find death and destruction.
Lisa

Salem, AR

#29248 Feb 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does "the leading causes of death in America" have to do with my opinion that..........
QUOTE;
The aftermath of a oil spill in my opinion is kind of like a bomb exploding, it only takes one to really fu*k things up and kill people.
unquote.
Face it, you can rattle on till the cows come home, but two things will remain the same regardless of your incessant protest.
1. My opinion.
2.The fact that in the aftermath of oil spills you, can/will, find death and destruction.
That is one FKN ugly avatar you have there.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29249 Feb 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does "the leading causes of death in America" have to do with my opinion that..........
QUOTE;
The aftermath of a oil spill in my opinion is kind of like a bomb exploding, it only takes one to really fu*k things up and kill people.
unquote.
Face it, you can rattle on till the cows come home, but two things will remain the same regardless of your incessant protest.
1. My opinion.
2.The fact that in the aftermath of oil spills you, can/will, find death and destruction.
I guess it's just coincidence that your "opinion" perfectly lines up with the progressive liberal war on fossil fuels. A war that is meant to usher in the green age of energy. Who would have thought that your "opinion" would have been found in liberal articles you cut and pasted which were written by those who follow the liberal agenda. Progressive liberals probably looked at Al Gore's successful Ponzi scheme dealing in "carbon credits" and thought "Hey, we can all get a piece of that pie". I'm sure your "opinion" perfectly lining up with that agenda is pure coincidence. If it makes you feel better then that's what we'll say.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29250 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it's just coincidence that your "opinion" perfectly lines up with the progressive liberal war on fossil fuels. A war that is meant to usher in the green age of energy. Who would have thought that your "opinion" would have been found in liberal articles you cut and pasted which were written by those who follow the liberal agenda. Progressive liberals probably looked at Al Gore's successful Ponzi scheme dealing in "carbon credits" and thought "Hey, we can all get a piece of that pie". I'm sure your "opinion" perfectly lining up with that agenda is pure coincidence. If it makes you feel better then that's what we'll say
In another great great big ole coincidence,

It also perfectly lines up with my rebuttal to your asinine opinion that

"Oil spills cause very limited disruption of lives" and

"nature has a way of cleaning itself up".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 reader 66
Snow-Lake Dating
Find my Match

Snow-Lake Jobs

Snow-Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Snow-Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Snow-Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]