6,256 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28587 Jan 2, 2014
On New Yearís Eve, Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA), the top Democrat on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, published a report showing that the Republican claim that 5 million people have had their health insurance policies canceled due to the ACA is flat out false. While many have probably thought that these claims were dubious at best and most likely dishonest and exaggerated, this report is the first instance of Republicans being taken to task for continuously pushing this false narrative.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/02/rep-wa...

NEW YORK -Ė Following a months-long investigation, The New York Times reported Saturday that it had found no evidence that al-Qaeda, or any international terrorist group, was involved in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya. The Timesí David Kirkpatrick also wrote that the attack ďwas fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam,Ē an assessment
that's prompted much chatter on Twitter and the Sunday morning talk shows.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/29/new-...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it RC.
FYI

United States

#28588 Jan 2, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
Racist: a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.
That's an awfully thin line you are walking when you call someone a "racial,religious bigot" as you did. But hey, you don't think you have to follow the rules you expect others to follow. The liberal way.
so very true
FYI

United States

#28589 Jan 2, 2014
Barney, I could really care less about who you were adressing with you comment or to whom it was or may have been directed twords. My point is as clear as class. And for you above comment pisst, sir I could care less about what some elected offical has to post or offer... See that's where people like you and I differ, I am still an american and I still know how deadly a out of control Government can be! You sir are sucking the scraps off the floor and I see the meal from which the scraps came from as being ours to start with. People like you will never know freedom because you inslave yourself. You have the back of a jellyfish and will pass from this world spinless unless you find it in your heart to stand up for yourself, for Christ sake man for once in your life BE A MAN!
FYI

United States

#28590 Jan 2, 2014
Barney sorry for the "you" that should have been your.. Its been a long work day and my spelling, grammer is not the best in the world at this time. But I feel you will get my point. I would also like to say how sorry I am for people like yourself. It must be a sad life having to sit as a second class citizen because you make yourself one, I'm sure MLK would not be happy with you and your path. The crook in charge(obama) is passing laws that are about the same as blacks sitting in the back of the bus, "its not what we want" you know "we the people" and you more than likely believe he is the next MLK don't ya..

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#28591 Jan 3, 2014
Past presidents have built the Greatest Military in History, Put a Man on the Moon, built the NSA capable of everything etc, etc, etc, and Obama... can't even build a d@mn web-site.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Little Rock, AR

#28592 Jan 3, 2014
You got that righto
me too

Memphis, TN

#28593 Jan 3, 2014
amen!!!!!!!
Ho Dee Doo

Salem, AR

#28596 Jan 4, 2014
Obamacare is just one more form of welfare, For working people obamacare is worthless. Obama is a worthless lying POS.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28603 Jan 7, 2014
Nice to know our president and the next Democratic candidate are doing things for the right reasons. They are both a disgrace.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/07/th...
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28604 Jan 7, 2014
NotPC

Springdale, AR

#28605 Jan 7, 2014
"R" or "D" two heads of the same beast.
Mother Fing Jones

Rogers, AR

#28607 Jan 7, 2014
NotPC wrote:
"R" or "D" two heads of the same beast.
prove It..???
Fo Show

Ash Flat, AR

#28608 Jan 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was talking to you, evidently from your reply, you think I was talking about you.
I did not say anything about " closed minded" or "racist", however if you choose to wear those titles I certainly will not argue the point.
How about child molester ,pervert and you still are visiting those goats and sheep at the Salem Arkansas auction.
Hey Sicko get a real job save some money and take the greyhound out of town.
Fo Show

Ash Flat, AR

#28609 Jan 7, 2014
Mother Fing Jones wrote:
<quoted text> prove It..???
Ronnie , those Piles you got from being rump rode are they itching again?
Maybe you should ask someone there at Pinoak drive to go get some preparation H for that.
Then you can get some relief and will be able to post sitting on your Jigglebottom.
GOP-RIP

Ash Flat, AR

#28612 Jan 8, 2014
If it seems like you are watching the Republican Party vanish before your eyes, itís because you are. According Gallup, Republican Party identification has fallen to a 25 year low of 25%.

Gallupís latest party identification poll found that Democratic identification has remained stable. Democratic identification has gone from 36% in 2008 to 31% today, but Republican identification has dropped in each of the last three years, until it has hit its lowest point in the 25 year history of the poll. Republican identification reached a peak of 34% during 2004, but eroded during George W. Bushís second term. By the time Bush left office, Republican identification was down to 28%.

All of those disappointed Republicans have left the GOP and deemed themselves Independents. Forty percent of those polled now identify as Independents. Of course, some of the Republicans who have departed the Republican Party arenít really Independent. They still vote Republican, but now they do it as an Independent. This is why Independents voting for Republican presidential candidates like Mitt Romney isnít a surprise. It is also why the media needs to change their thinking about Independents. Independent voters are no longer neutrals, but they are more likely disaffected Republicans who have left their party.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28613 Jan 8, 2014
GOP-RIP wrote:
If it seems like you are watching the Republican Party vanish before your eyes, itís because you are. According Gallup, Republican Party identification has fallen to a 25 year low of 25%.
Gallupís latest party identification poll found that Democratic identification has remained stable. Democratic identification has gone from 36% in 2008 to 31% today, but Republican identification has dropped in each of the last three years, until it has hit its lowest point in the 25 year history of the poll. Republican identification reached a peak of 34% during 2004, but eroded during George W. Bushís second term. By the time Bush left office, Republican identification was down to 28%.
All of those disappointed Republicans have left the GOP and deemed themselves Independents. Forty percent of those polled now identify as Independents. Of course, some of the Republicans who have departed the Republican Party arenít really Independent. They still vote Republican, but now they do it as an Independent. This is why Independents voting for Republican presidential candidates like Mitt Romney isnít a surprise. It is also why the media needs to change their thinking about Independents. Independent voters are no longer neutrals, but they are more likely disaffected Republicans who have left their party.
So true. Those leaving the Republican party still hold true to the values of the party. Problem is, the Republican politicians have left those values except for lip service and it's time for them to pay the political price for it. Us conservative independents need people to run for office that offer a distinctly different plan than that of the Democrats. A plan that follows the Constitution would be nice. That's something we aren't getting from the current GOP establishment.
Smh

United States

#28615 Jan 9, 2014
Certainly the Republican Party is in shambles, and is finally paying the price for it, at the American people's expense!
It is a self-destructing party that has gotten caught up in a double-talking game that intelligent, respectful, hard-working Americans are sick of.
Just as certain, is the idea that the Democratic Party would be holding its own. Those democrats in office have always been double-talking liars who didn't care if they got caught up in their game, because their constituents-the uneducated, untrustworthy, lazy portion of America has never, nor will ever attain higher than what is plopped into their opened and outstretched hand. Their numbers are multiplying rapidly, and those statistics can only go up.
Seems like the above post only serves to reiterate even more that honest, hard-working Americans were indeed tired of the likes of Bush and Romney, and are sick of the democratic ideology and republican backing of, "you work hard so they don't have to", while democrats are still tickling the ear of the inept with, "they work hard so you don't have to."
One day soon, that "free" money being 'shared' by hard-working tax-payers will run out. And when all of the homes of the conservative minded who have planned for such a day, have been ransacked and left empty by our government, who in turn have dispersed the meager accommodations of those that saved and planned and knew this day would come, but are left with nothing- when that day comes...and those with their hands out crying for more realize the well has run dry, except for the fortified city of DC that have turned a deaf ear to the monsters they have created...well, then you bring your Gallup poll back here to good old topix and we can rehash your garbage that, if you are lucky, you might can use to start a small fire to keep your sorry self warm for 5 minutes or so.
totally

Conway, AR

#28616 Jan 9, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Nice to know our president and the next Democratic candidate are doing things for the right reasons. They are both a disgrace.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/07/th...
Garbage. Garbage society. Garbage leadership.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28617 Jan 9, 2014
Smh wrote:
Certainly the Republican Party is in shambles, and is finally paying the price for it, at the American people's expense!
It is a self-destructing party that has gotten caught up in a double-talking game that intelligent, respectful, hard-working Americans are sick of.
Just as certain, is the idea that the Democratic Party would be holding its own. Those democrats in office have always been double-talking liars who didn't care if they got caught up in their game, because their constituents-the uneducated, untrustworthy, lazy portion of America has never, nor will ever attain higher than what is plopped into their opened and outstretched hand. Their numbers are multiplying rapidly, and those statistics can only go up.
Seems like the above post only serves to reiterate even more that honest, hard-working Americans were indeed tired of the likes of Bush and Romney, and are sick of the democratic ideology and republican backing of, "you work hard so they don't have to", while democrats are still tickling the ear of the inept with, "they work hard so you don't have to."
One day soon, that "free" money being 'shared' by hard-working tax-payers will run out. And when all of the homes of the conservative minded who have planned for such a day, have been ransacked and left empty by our government, who in turn have dispersed the meager accommodations of those that saved and planned and knew this day would come, but are left with nothing- when that day comes...and those with their hands out crying for more realize the well has run dry, except for the fortified city of DC that have turned a deaf ear to the monsters they have created...well, then you bring your Gallup poll back here to good old topix and we can rehash your garbage that, if you are lucky, you might can use to start a small fire to keep your sorry self warm for 5 minutes or so.
Not so much tired of Bush and Romney (though I believe we can do much better than both of them) as we are tired of the likes of Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, John McCain, and others who have been in Congress far too long. These progressives are the ones speaking like conservatives while voting in Congress like progressive liberals. They are the ones who have their hands deep into the pockets of the lobbyist raking in as much cash as possible and voting the way the lobbyist want them to. The ones that are suffering are the American people. I have always wondered how the Democrats got away with so much and kept running over the Republicans in deal after deal and in passing law after law. It was only through years of listening to what these fake conservatives said vs. how they voted and negotiated on proposed laws and budgets that I came to realize they were actually on the side of the progressive liberals. I truly believe that the American people want what these phonies are saying but are obviously not seeing results. Problem is that each election the politically savy progressives are able to demonize their opponents just enough to win and remain in power enabling them to further destroy this great nation. If we don't stand up and educate ourselves on what's going on then we will continue to vote to destroy this nation little by little each election.
FYI

United States

#28618 Jan 9, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Those leaving the Republican party still hold true to the values of the party. Problem is, the Republican politicians have left those values except for lip service and it's time for them to pay the political price for it. Us conservative independents need people to run for office that offer a distinctly different plan than that of the Democrats. A plan that follows the Constitution would be nice. That's something we aren't getting from the current GOP establishment.
I agree with you 100%. But I would like to add to your comment if I may, those who don't leave the Republican party have no values.. Those of them that stick with what's left are just Demmocrats that haven't came out yet. What I am saying may seem harsh to some but enough is enough. We the people have been had by a bounch of liars and crooks and its past time to start laying the blaim on those at fault and I for one could care less about what party they cling to. I know countless people who vote all party and could tell you less about the people they vote for than a 3 year old, at times it like being around a bounch of gangbangers trying to uphold their side of town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snow-Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Feb '11 reader 66
More from around the web

Snow-Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]